Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Ollie Finally Gets a Date [private to Alex-face]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Ollie Finally Gets a Date [private to Alex-face] Empty
PostSubject: Ollie Finally Gets a Date [private to Alex-face]   Ollie Finally Gets a Date [private to Alex-face] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:34 pm

Taylor stood in the parking lot tapping her toe. "He's late." She said with a scowl. Late to pick her up, anyway. Taylor wore a short dress with tights and Nike hightops. She couldn't help how she dressed. It was just her style. The dress had being going over the top anyways.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Ollie Finally Gets a Date [private to Alex-face]   Ollie Finally Gets a Date [private to Alex-face] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 4:42 pm

Ollie Finally Gets a Date [private to Alex-face] Guilty11

"I'm forever yours..."

- o 0 o 0 o 0 o -

I rush down Half-Blood Hill, knowing that I am late for my date with Taylor. I was a bit nervous, would she walk out on me? What if she wasn't even there? That would definitely suck. My leather jacket kept me warm as wind blew past my ears and face. Smiling, I see Taylor down there, waiting. She had a dress on, and she looked hot. But she didn't look happy.

I run down to her and give my best smile. "Sorry I'm late," I tell her. "I had to. . .do stuff. But anyway, I'm here." My neon green Converse went well with my jacket, and my Rubix Cube t-shirt. "Now, let me show you to my car." I grab her hand and usher her towards the way of my Ferrari.

- o 0 o 0 o 0 o -

"...faithfully."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Ollie Finally Gets a Date [private to Alex-face]   Ollie Finally Gets a Date [private to Alex-face] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Ollie Finally Gets a Date [private to Alex-face] 3e6f3a9beb589d3ec8552eb44c632131_m
T A Y L O R | M c D O N A L D
daughter of Hermes

"there aint no rest for the wicked...money dont grow on trees..."

- op op op op -

I sighed. "Hmph. Fine. Being late always kinda pisses me off, though." Translation: Don't do it again because I gave you a fair warning first time, bucko. I followed him to the Ferrari. "Why do you have a Ferrari?"

- op op op op -

"i got bills to pay, i gotta mouth to feed, ain't nothing in this world for free..."

Last edited by Breezy on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Ollie Finally Gets a Date [private to Alex-face]   Ollie Finally Gets a Date [private to Alex-face] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Ollie Finally Gets a Date [private to Alex-face] Guilty11

"I'm forever yours..."

- o 0 o 0 o 0 o -

I open the door for her and motion for Taylor to get in. "My mom...um, when I lived in L.A, we were rich. I still have a bit of money to spare." I scratch the back of my neck, and get into the driver's seat. Pushing down on the gas pedal, we start to drive. "I have my iPod in the dock, just choose a song you want, I guess." The dock was just above the satellite radio, which was connected to huge woofers all around the vehicle. I didn't want to push being rich, but it was just the way I was. Couldn't change it.

- o 0 o 0 o 0 o -

"...faithfully."
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Ollie Finally Gets a Date [private to Alex-face]   Ollie Finally Gets a Date [private to Alex-face] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:02 pm

Ollie Finally Gets a Date [private to Alex-face] 3e6f3a9beb589d3ec8552eb44c632131_m
T A Y L O R | M c D O N A L D
daughter of Hermes

"there aint no rest for the wicked...money dont grow on trees..."

- op op op op -

I sighed. "Alright. Whatever you say." I slid in the leather seat and touched a few buttons on his iPod. Six foot, Seven Foot by Lil' Wayne. "Oh, I love this song," I said with a smile. Lil' Wayne was my secret boyfriend. Not really, but yeah.

- op op op op -

"i got bills to pay, i gotta mouth to feed, ain't nothing in this world for free..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ollie Finally Gets a Date [private to Alex-face]   Ollie Finally Gets a Date [private to Alex-face] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ollie Finally Gets a Date [private to Alex-face]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: