Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:25 am

Cookie laughed, "Then let's go." She walked towards the canteen.

When she was in there, she looked around, searching for somebody. Her brow furrowed, but after a while she gave up and decided to buy her food first. "What are you gonna eat, Taylor?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:34 am

Meanwhile Caleb had already reached the cafeteria. Not many people were there (Thank the gods, I don't know how many kids I can stand, he thought to himself), and so he took the liberty of being the first in line for lunch. Soon enough he made his way back to one of the tables with a tray of vegetables, mashed potato and a glass of orange juice, but not before criticizing the lunch lady for almost spilling the juice on him. Well, Caleb couldn't seem to let a conversation pass without him throwing some not-so-nice words to whoever he was talking to. He had already started to eat when he saw Cookie and Taylor enter, and immediately his face turned sour at the sight. Focusing on his food, he tried not to think about those two annoying girls.

"I don't really care, as long as I get food," Taylor told Cookie with a soft chuckle. Her eyes swept over the array of food shown in front of her. There were just too many to choose from... "I'll take whatever you're having," she suddenly decided. After all, Cookie had been in this school longer and Taylor assumed that she knew which of the foods there were delicious.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 1:48 am

"Ah well. I've pretty sick of the food here." Cookie admitted, then added, "Yes, don't look at me like that. If you've been here long enough, food does get pretty boring. You notice they sell almost the same things every day. I usually just eat yoghurt, potato salad and probably some omlette. But I'd recommend the chicken pie or hotdog. And if you're lucky, there's probably steak or pizza." She pulled Taylor towards the middle stall and ordered her food. She looked around again, then turned back, but did not seem to be satisfied.

Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 8fXsw

Conrad strolled into the canteen casually, hands in his jeans pockets. I can't believe Cookie forgot this, he thought, fingering the object in his pocket. It had been such a simple thing to manipulate the mist and convince the guards and teachers that he was a student in the school. But one person still worried him. That was a male teacher in the school. All the mortals here had been fairly easy to read, except him. The teacher seemed to be unaffected by the mist and stared at him throughout. I must ask her about this later.

He looked around and decided that finding Cookie could wait. I'll grab a bite first, I haven't eaten anything this morning. He walked up to the nearest line and ordered a light meal, consisting of some fried noodles, a plate of spinach and a glass of plain water. He walked up to an empty table and was about to sit down when he saw a boy sitting on the next table. Conrad recognized the demigod from camp immediately, as he always was able to. Wasn't he Caleb, that arrogant son of Momus?

Conrad changed course and sat opposite him. "Hello. Pretty far from camp, huh?" He asked causally, putting his tray down onto the table, certain that Caleb would not like it, but not caring either way. After all, what did a son of Athena like him have to be afraid of?

Last edited by Andalite~♏ on Fri May 04, 2012 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:02 am

Caleb looked up when he saw some kid's tray being set in front of him. He almost choked at his spinach at the boy's words, but luckily he was able to take a few sips from his juice before he started coughing. As he got a good look of his face, he noted that he recognized him to be someone from camp too. Caleb had seen him around, mostly in the arena, and something clicked in his mind. That young girl Taylor was with earlier... he saw her in the arena too, during the manticore attack. The girl who almost bumped into him back then. Yes, Caleb was positive. But enough about that, he needed to bring his attention back to this boy who was now in front of him.

"I'd tell you the same thing," he started, eyeing the boy as he slowly chewed his potato. "I would also ask you why, of all the empty tables around, you'd prefer to sit here in front of me." It was strange, how he didn't start the conversation with an insult. Maybe it was because this boy had some strange aura around him, and Caleb wanted to be sure what exactly it was before he tried anything.

Taylor peered at the middle stall as she scanned the selection. Sadly, there wasn't any pizza. She ordered the same thing Cookie was having, along with a slice of chicken pie. Her eyes darted around as she paid for her food, and soon she spotted Caleb. Her eyes narrowed at the sight, but then slight confusion crossed her face when she saw that he was sitting with another boy. Whoa, did Caleb actually have friends?

"Hey, look," Taylor said, nudging Cookie's elbow and jerking her head at Caleb and the other boy's direction.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:38 am

Conrad raised an eyebrow. "Wondering what you would be doing here of course. It's unusual for demigods to be in school. Especially for some." He glanced pointedly towards the direction where two girls where holding their trays. He had seen Taylor around before, and knew of her past, and her relationship with Caleb. Cookie he was here to meet. He caught her eye and gave a slight nod.

Cookie lifted her tray and looked in the direction Taylor gestured to. Ah, so there he was. "Let's join them?" She suggested, and nudged Taylor lightly towards their direction with her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:43 am

"Demigods as we are, we are still of school age," Caleb replied coolly, peering at the boy through his glasses. "It's not unusual. Some campers attend camp only during summers, after all. The rest of the time, they're at school."

He continued to study the boy, as if looking for something to mock. His eyes remained skeptical, already trying to read him for his flaws... Anything Caleb can use against him. For now, he was going to play along in this conversation. When the boy glanced at Cookie and Taylor, Caleb began to get curious. Something about the boy's voice told him that he knew more than he let on.

Taylor saw the boy Caleb was with throw them a pointed glance. It struck her slightly strange, how the boy seemed to give her a look that said You aren't supposed to be here. Her brows furrowed as she met his gaze. Her first impression of him was... not nice. He looked like some sort of a know-it-all. And sitting there with Caleb... well, that struck her as something suspicious.

"Yeah, okay." It seemed that Cookie knew this boy. Another demigod, perhaps? Just how many demigods did this school hold?
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 5:59 am

"Yes, some. But certainly not you. You're year-round, I've seen your report." Conrad said quietly, not wishing to be overheard. Especially not by that suspicious-looking teacher sitting three tables away. "But it's really none of my business," he shrugged.

"Come on Taylor," Cookie prompted, walking towards their table. "Hey Conrad, hello again Caleb." She said a little sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 6:48 am

"You're right. It's not. Not like it would mean anything to anyone, me and her being here," Caleb said in the same quiet voice, glancing at Taylor. He turned back to the boy, looking him straight in the eye. "You say it's not your business, but why bother to read reports of campers you neither know nor care about? Isn't that crossing an invisible line, invading other people's privacy?"

Caleb looked up at the arena girl's voice, quite surprised to know that she knew his name. Maybe he shouldn't be too surprised, since this boy--Conrad, he knew the name now--here knew his too. Maybe he was famous around camp, or she had just dug up his records like what know-it-all boy did. It irked him a little, what they did, and had half a mind to move to another table. Looking down on his food, he realized that he was almost finished eating. Just two more bites left and he'll be off. Thank the gods, he didn't really know if he could stand another minute here with all these demigods.

"Hey," Taylor greeted with a nod, still suspicious about Conrad. The way he glanced at her earlier was really unnerving. "You're a student here too?"
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:06 am

Conrad gave a slight smile. "I delivered the most recent ones. " At the corner of his eye, he saw Cookie and Taylor approach. Then something struck him.

Stop. Sit somewhere else. We shouldn't gather here in a large group, he warned Cookie. That 'teacher' kept stealing glances towards them. It was disconcerting. But Conrad didn't show it, he was still contemplating whether or not to mind-read the 'teacher'.

He pretended not to hear the girl's question. "And I couldn't help glancing at the names. I was giving them out, after all," he continued dryly.

Cookie was about to walk up to the table when she heard his warning. She then abruptly changed course to sit two tables away. "We shouldn't gather in one place," She muttered to Taylor. She then put down her tray and started eating the salad. It was really rather good.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:26 am

Caleb raised his eyebrows. "Just the names? I doubt it."

He leaned back, suddenly seeing the two girls change direction. Well, that was great, but he found himself asking why they did. He decided to put that in the back of his mind though. Something about Conrad was still bugging him. "Most recent? My report, I could understand, for I've only been in camp for a little more than half a year. But you know more about you're letting on, do you?" Though it was phrased as a tag question, he wasn't really asking. He was sure of it. He was dealing with someone different here. "Taylor's been there for much longer than I have, so I wouldn't count her report to be exactly recent. Please, I didn't miss the way you glanced at her earlier. And obviously, you know more about her than she does about you."

It was only then that Caleb spotted the teacher. He was looking at them weirdly, but once he saw that Caleb was looking, he abruptly dropped his gaze. Huh, he could already tell that there was something going on here. Besides, four demigods gathered together in a public place? He should be surprised that no monster had jumped on them yet. And wait, why was his mind drifting away? He was supposed to be talking to know-it-all over here. "Who are you, exactly?"

"What? Why?" Taylor asked, surprised. And she was so curious about Caleb and Conrad's exchange too. She followed Cookie's lead, taking a bite of the chicken pie first. Cookie wasn't bluffing when she recommended it.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 7:46 am

"You should," Conrad agreed, but didn't elaborate. "If you want to know more about Taylor, you could ask her yourself," he suggested, smirking a little at that very thought.

He saw Caleb look at the 'teacher'. Finally he realizes it, he thought. "I'm Conrad, of course. I'm sure you do know." Conrad knew that Caleb was probably wanted to know more about him, a lot, or calculating a probable rival. He decided to be vague in his answers, just to keep him in suspense. "Do I seem like a son of Hermes to you?"

Cookie swallowed a large bite, then replied, "Four demigods attract an awful lot of things." She chewed her omlette, then resumed eating her potato salad.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:10 am

Caleb smirked too. Like Taylor would tell him. "Yes, but you know a lot about her, do you? I doubt she knows that you do. Which brings me back to my point--invasion of privacy. Tell me, how many other demigods have you stalked? Perhaps all of us, even?"

Caleb paused to let out a dry laugh at Conrad's question. "Oh yes, totally," he said, sarcasm dripping from his voice. Then he returned to his calmer and more serious tone. "Doubt it. Like they'd trust a son of Hermes to deliver reports."

He stole a glance at the teacher as he spoke, just waiting to see if he was going to anything. His eyes, even if they were hampered by his minor disabilities, can still detect small details that other people missed. It was probably due to his ADHD or maybe he was just special like that. Nevertheless, it didn't seem like the teacher had done anything but observe at the moment, but you can never know.

Taylor laughed at the mention of four demigods. A recent memory made its way towards her mind. Granted, it wasn't one of her happiest, but it still stood out from the rest. Four demigods involved in gang wars and two of them ending up in a trial. Shaking her head at the thought, she said, "Good point. We best be ready for anything." She dropped her voice into a whisper. "Just in case a hellhound crashes through one of the walls."
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:39 am

Katrine pushed the old metal doors open, barely being ablento keep herself from wrinking her nose in disgust. She walked throught the doors, the whole room being silent. Everyone's eyes were fixated on her. Striding across the hall full of... Lesser people made her feel grossed out and self concious at the same time. She felt like queen. Not that she didn't already.

katrine gracefully slid into a seat beside her half brother. "Well, what a pleasant surprise." she said, twirling a few strands of hair between her fingers, looking for split ends. But everyone knew that Katrine never had split ends.

Katrine crossed one toned leg over the other, showing off her legs from underneath her skinny jeans, obviously making many girls jealous. It looked effortless, and it was effortless for her. She was so accustomed to showing off, she just had to. It was pretty much a necessity in life to show off. To her, at least. Katrine sat with perfect posture. Straight, but not exaggerated. She coul feel the stares on her back, and it just fueled her arrogance. Not that she minded, though. She couldn't care any less about being arrogant.

She waited for the chatter to resume, Waiting for rumors on who she was to start circulate. Some people thought they had seen her somewhere, someone thought she was a new student, which made her want to pour a soy latte over the kid, and she heard rumors on why she was here explode in the cafeteria. She couldn't hear everything, but it felt quite good to have a whole school talk about you. Good or not.

Katrine tapped her perfectly manicured fingers, "What?" she asked innocently. She wasn't about to snap at their lack of decent response, but she wouldd tolerate them for now. How rude for one to not properly greet someone like her! Katrine was obviously higher on the social ladder. Why on earth would they not supply the queen with a small greeting? Ungrateful people. At least she could feel how many girls in the room were jealous and guys were drooling. At least they knew what to do.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 8:52 am

Conrad gave a derisive snicker."Stalked? Why, I'm surprised at you. Even you should know better that I have much more important things to do than stalk somebody." He raised an eyebrow slightly, then added," I gather useful information from what I hear around camp, if that's what you want to know. Unlike most people, I actually listen." Conrad continued eating his food.

He was just taking a sip of water when a girl sat right beside Caleb. He didn't look up immediately, but he could sense that there was something different yet similar about her. She was not a mortal, but more of a familiar demigod he had never met face to face. When he did look up, he saw the familiar challenging and sardonic glint in the girls eye. Just like Caleb, he thought, but perhaps more instense.

Cookie smiled and opened her yoghurt. I'll probably meet up with him when I'm finished. She caught some movement at the table where the two boys sat, a girl had joined them, curious, she turned to look. Then she shrugged, I'll know later. Then turned back to enjoy her yoghurt.

Last edited by Andalite~♏ on Wed May 09, 2012 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:19 am

Before Caleb could retort with something witty and sarcastic, someone slid into the seat next to him. Startled, he nearly jumped when she talked, and it was more than enough to set him off. Gods, no. Not her, he prayed, but no doubt it was her. He vaguely heard her ask 'What?' at the surrounding people which gathered together without Caleb really noticing. All his thoughts now were swarming around his mind for answers, asking why the hell she was here.

"What are you doing here?" he asked briskly under his breath so only she could hear. He kept his eyes on his plate and his hands clenched into fists as he cursed his bad luck. Very bad luck. Katrine was like a carbon copy of himself and, as he knew from experience, their personalities clashed thanks to their godly lineage. And when they did, it never turned out well. He groaned, exasperatedly running his hand through his hair. This situation was not something he wanted to get into, which was why he tried to avoid her at all costs. Apparently, the Fates were against him today.

Meanwhile, it would be an understatement to say that Taylor was shocked at the sudden turn of events. She was simply overwhelmed. With her mouth full of chicken pie, she set her eyes on the hot chick that suddenly sat next to Caleb. And from the looks of it, she knew him too. Taylor studied her closely, finding her somehow familiar. She looked like someone she saw from TV--not that Taylor watched a lot of TV. Maybe she even got a glimpse of her at camp before. However, she was more focused on wondering why the girl chose a seat next to Caleb, the boy everyone spoke against. Not unless...

"Is she actually his girlfriend?" Taylor suddenly blurted out to Cookie, but due to her surprise, she hadn't realized that her voice was louder than she had intended it to be. But she didn't really care too much about this, for she was too preoccupied with the thought of Caleb having a girlfriend. Caleb. Girlfriend. Those two words were never supposed to be in the same sentence. It just couldn't happen.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 9:50 am

Katine smiled innocently and waved at a younger girl who seemed to recognise her, "This is for being a goodie two shoes and getting me in trouble at camp last year." she whispered. She found amusement in his frustrations and she didn't care what he thought at the moment. She could assure you, the feelings were mutual. But seeing him frustrated like this just made it all worth it. Even if he got on her nerves alot.

Upon realizing that she was listening, everyone started to cover up the subject about her to keep her from hearing anything else. Katrine felt ansmirk play on her lips, and wanted to do something outrageous. There were multiple boys looking at her direction, and she was also feeling like getting a decent conversatio. With her 'dear' brother. So she flashed them a sweet, innocent smile, making it seem as if she was an angel and was totally oblivious to Calen's arrogance.

Katrine also heard the girlfriend comment, and she had the perfect payback. She leaned in and pecked his cheek. "You don't mess with me, I won't mess with you." she whispered quickly as she sat back in her position. Her look meant 'you hate that girl, get her pissed.' but she was sure he was the only one in this room who understood what she had said. He could manipulate, but she was better.

He thought he was so great at being arrogant, well guess again darling brother, Katrine aleays, always wins. No matter what the situation. She won and then shoved it in your face and makes you feel like utter poop. And she was determined for this sibling rivalry to be won by her. Either she won or nobody won at all. It was that simple, and everything woud work out perfectly.

If not, the curse the gods. Whatever they said. She was sure that the odds were against him, though. It made more sense for him to loose in the end. Because he was weaker, and she preyed on people like that. She enjoyed it while they despised it. She also knew that he would be pissed, but who cares? It wasn't like he care who he whored around with.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:13 am

Conrad ate while listening to the exchange. Most of it was whispered, but he could hear snatches of the sibling's heated conversation amidst the chattering in the canteen. Then the girl, Katrine, he remembered, leaned in and pecked Caleb on the cheek. Oh perfect, more drama, he thought, biting back a groan. He knew the attitudes of children of Momus and he was not looking forward to be in the middle, or in fact, right in front, of what was about to happen next.

Cookie choked on her yoghurt. Caleb with a girlfriend? 'Hard to believe' was an understatement. It was a totally impossible thing. If someone were to date him, she would have to be either his total opposite, or exactly like him. As Cookie looked at them again, it was more of the latter. But still she had her doubts. "You've gotta be kidding me," She murmured back to Taylor.

Last edited by Shadeslayer~☯ on Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:37 am

You did not just do that.

What the hell was that? Surprise and anger clouded his mind, almost blinding his thoughts. Caleb instinctively moved away from his sister. Katrine just kissed him on the cheek. Okay, she might be his half-sister, but still... ugh. He was beyond disgusted. His sister made him look like a complete prat in public. Hastily rubbing the spot her lips met his cheek, he turned to his half-sister just in time to read her face. Sure, he got her message quite well, but what? A plot to make Taylor jealous or something? Taylor would probably be laughing her arm off at the sight! And he will never be able to live it down... ever. The thought just made his skin crawl and his blood boil at the same time.

Caleb never thought he could hate a person more than he did now.

"What the hell was that for?" he demanded in a hiss, his anger getting the better of him. His sister just gave Taylor and Cookie a reason to humiliate him everyday for the rest of his life! If only Kat wasn't a daughter of Momus... He glared daggers at her. "As much as it would be a great honor it is to look like your pretend-boyfriend, Katrine, I'd rather not degrade myself with such acts of incest," he said sarcastically, preferring to fight with words.

When Katrine leaned in to peck Caleb on the cheek, Taylor just choked at her pie. She could not believe it. Was she the reason why Caleb wanted to go to this school? She never thought he had it in him. But still... this was rather unbelievable. She gazed, wide-eyed, at the scene unfolding before her. Caleb getting pissed, looking angry at his 'girlfriend'. Wait, what? He didn't like to be kissed? Okay, something was really wrong here. "I have no idea what is happening," Taylor told Cookie, her attention on the show.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 12:07 am

Cookie could see that Caleb was not happy at what the girl did. Which made her more skeptical. Yet she found them both very similar, in the way they behaved and looked at others. Could she be... his sister? Was that even possible? "Okay, this is getting very weird," she said to Taylor, watching the two's movements. She was almost done with her meal. Hmm... This is going to be so enthralling, she thought. "Should we go there and see?" She asked innocently.

Conrad on the other hand, was eating his lunch as fast as possible and trying to ignore the rivalry between the two half-siblings. Katrine did not seem to bother about him yet, and that was good. He had enough troubles to worry about than another child of Momus.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 11:00 pm

Katrine enjoyed this. It was completely amusing for it, and she didn't have any regrets at all. She laughed, then giggled, and then took in a few breaths. "It's not like anyone would like to date you, brother. You're simply and utterly disgusting. But you wouldn't know because you haven't been told." she said with a small smirk. She was quite satisfied with herself because she had angered her brother. 'He should see the look on his face.' she thought to herself. It was cruel, she would admit that. Maybe she could get him to calm the fudge down.

She knew that he was completely hopeless when it came to fooling people. Sometimes, containing yourself gave more satisfaction than usual. Actually, in most situations, it would be more amusing for her. Caleb had so much to learn. Sometimes making other people feeling as if they knew everything when you had real evidence that they were just downright wrong gave yourself a sense of self confidence. It was what most people didn't realize. If only they did.

Katrine took her vibrating cell phone out of her pocket and looked at the text. Stupid Alex. She had broken up with him a week ago and he was still so naive and always saying things like 'we can get back together' and all that crap. She never liked him in the first place. She took on a bet to date him. He was good looking, she had to admit that, but he wasn't her type. He was too nice.

Katrine twirled a piece of hair with her index finger subconsciously, manually inspecting for nonexistent split ends. She would never get spit ends, everyone knew that. But that didn't stop herself from trying. She set down her iPhone on the table, crossing one leg over the other again and showing off her new Michael Kors suede wedges. She had gotten them before everyone else had, and she could feel some of the stares. If only they actually realized who she was.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:40 am

Caleb clenched and unclenched his fists to release his stress. This was why he disliked Katrine so much. Besides being an almost exact carbon copy of himself, she had the ability to beat him at his own game. Thank the gods he only knew one of his siblings. If there was a whole cabin of them... he didn't want to think about it.

"For your information," Caleb said flatly, glaring at her in the eye. "I have had two girlfriends before. Your argument holds no water." He smirked smugly. Okay, so the longer of the two relationships only lasted barely two days, but he didn't see the need to mention that. Besides, what Katrine said was about anyone not wanting to date him. What he said was already enough to prove her wrong.

Unfortunately for him, Taylor had chosen the exact time to shout, "'Brother'? This is your sister? Why aren't you even half as hot as her?"

Loud bursts of laughter followed that statement. Caleb gritted his teeth. He was going to get her for that later.

"Wow," Taylor muttered, turning back to Cookie. "I never knew he had a sister. This is just... wow." Standing up from her table, she motioned for Cookie to follow her closer to the Momus siblings.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:54 am

"Whoa. Do you two really hate each other so much?" Cookie muttered to Taylor, surprised. But that statement did make her grin a little in amusement. She stood up and followed Taylor over to the table, curious as to what was going on.

He looked up at the commotion brewing. Oh great. I am sure whatever that teacher is, he is so bound to notice. Conrad did not want to be involved in a fight in the middle of a school, especially with another unknown creature. This was not what he came here for. "Alright, stop. Will you guys shut up?" He hissed quietly, but firmly, in such a tone that it would be folly to ignore. "Right now. Save your arguments for later." He directed his words not just to the quarreling siblings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]   Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in a mortal school? Oh joy. [Private]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: