Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sorry, but I'm not that good at making new friends. [Private w/ Saph]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
annika.

annika.

Sorry, but I'm not that good at making new friends. [Private w/ Saph] Empty
PostSubject: Sorry, but I'm not that good at making new friends. [Private w/ Saph]   Sorry, but I'm not that good at making new friends. [Private w/ Saph] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:51 am

love is a gun; you're loading my heart with ammunition.

Sorry, but I'm not that good at making new friends. [Private w/ Saph] Tumblr_lzuvcuoKz21rpx2ogo1_500

ALEC SANFORD
son of khione

Alec came to the Mess Hall with an empty stomach, but once he actually received the food, it didn’t look so appetizing anymore. Poking his meal with his fork, he wondered if there was anything fun to do at camp. He has tried everything out already and it was getting pretty boring.

He picked up his untouched smoothie, which turned room temperature, and tapped the rim. The drink instantly turned ice cold. He smiled to himself. Alec never got tired of that.

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but I'm not that good at making new friends. [Private w/ Saph]   Sorry, but I'm not that good at making new friends. [Private w/ Saph] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:03 am

Sorry, but I'm not that good at making new friends. [Private w/ Saph] Taylorcopy
Taylor Brooks
Daughter of Khione

Having just finished eating, Taylor let her utensils fall back to the plate with a satisfying 'kring' sound. Most of her siblings were only halfway done at this time, she noted. Some of them were quite surprised at how fast she scarfed down her food. Well, Taylor had always been a fast eater. Smug at this fact, Taylor looked around only to see that one of her older brothers was just playing with his smoothie.

"Y'know, it's not good to play with your food," she told him, smiling. "Or in this case, your drink."
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but I'm not that good at making new friends. [Private w/ Saph]   Sorry, but I'm not that good at making new friends. [Private w/ Saph] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:16 am

love is a gun; you're loading my heart with ammunition.

Sorry, but I'm not that good at making new friends. [Private w/ Saph] Tumblr_lzuvcuoKz21rpx2ogo1_500

ALEC SANFORD
son of khione

One of his sisters tried speaking to him. Alec raised an eyebrow at her. Was she seriously trying to talk to him? Out of all her brothers?

“So?” he shrugged, tapping the rim again. Soon, the top of the drink turned to ice. What a waste of a smoothie. Too bad Alec didn’t care.

“Listen, Tanya or whatever your name is,” Alec sneered. “You look like a smart chick. You should know by now that I like being alone. It’s just how I roll.”

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but I'm not that good at making new friends. [Private w/ Saph]   Sorry, but I'm not that good at making new friends. [Private w/ Saph] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:28 am

The smile on Taylor's face faded, her lips forming a thin line instead. She remembered who this guy was now. Her cold brother who everyone wanted to leave alone. Now she could see why they wanted to do that. Alec was the type of person she disliked from the get-go.

"It's Taylor," she hissed, trying not to be too annoyed that he got her name wrong. "Had a good look at your surroundings lately? Maybe then you'll realize that you're not alone."

Oh gods, this didn't look too good. Taylor barely registered the fact that some of her other siblings were already betting on a fight. She was too busy glaring at Alec.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry, but I'm not that good at making new friends. [Private w/ Saph]   Sorry, but I'm not that good at making new friends. [Private w/ Saph] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry, but I'm not that good at making new friends. [Private w/ Saph]
Page 1 of 1