Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making new friends?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marina

Marina

Making new friends? Empty
PostSubject: Making new friends?   Making new friends? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:41 am

Nikki knocked on the half-open door of cabin six. "Hello? Is anyone here?" Her search for new friends at camp had led her to the strategic, intelligent, victorious cabin. She had once read somewhere that Athena and Nike (her own mother) got along rather well, even cooperating with one another efficiently in battle with the Titans.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Making new friends?   Making new friends? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 8:07 am

Livia walked through the door and into a girl in the doorway. "oh, sorry," she said, not looking up from her book. She sat down on a left bunk; Quell's. "you're not a child of Athena are you?" she asked, finally putting down her book. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Marina

Marina

PostSubject: Re: Making new friends?   Making new friends? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:11 am

"Ah, no, my mother is Nike." Nikki smiled, a little embarrassed. "I was just looking for someone to hang out with for a bit. As far as I can tell, I don't have any siblings here yet, and the other minor demigods kind of have some beef with me at the moment." She took a small step in the door.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Making new friends?   Making new friends? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 10:07 am

{I have two children of Nike. Livia isn't really aware of them}
"I think I know a Nike child. I was talking with your cabin leader the other day.. There are two of them, a boy of about 12 and a girl of 10," Livia grinned. "Other than that I don't know. Have you been here for long?"
Back to top Go down
Marina

Marina

PostSubject: Re: Making new friends?   Making new friends? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 11:13 am

"I've been here a while, but I mostly keep to myself." The idea of having younger siblings intrigued her. "No one really talks to me unless they're planning on making a bet." Nikki rolled her eyes.
~I'm glad there's someone else with children of Nike. :)
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Making new friends?   Making new friends? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Haha. Nike is AWESOME!

"Yeah, thats the exact opposite for me. Ask our cabin leader Faye. I'm always butting my nosy head into things. Or at least that's what my twin Quell says. To tell you the truth, He should be twins with Faye, not me. They used to be attached at the hip." I grin. The more friends I have, the more I don't have to hang out with my git of a brother.

"You know I heard that Livia." I poke my head out from the Grey Bunk, where I had been reading. "I'm Quell, nice to meet you," I hold out my hand to the girl Livia had been insulting me with.
Back to top Go down
Marina

Marina

PostSubject: Re: Making new friends?   Making new friends? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 2:12 pm

Agreed!
Nikki chuckled a bit and grasped Quell's hand firmly. "Hi, I'm Nikki," she said. She studied their faces for a short moment and noted the similarities in shape and eyes. She turned to Livia. "So you're twins? That's cool. It must make for some interesting battles." Nikki smiled warmly. These kids were turning out to be some fascinating people.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Making new friends?   Making new friends? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:26 am

"It's not as cool as you might think." Livia said sadly, "we're really close, and always grouped together. Imagine another annoying head constantly getting in you way. But on the other hand, I'm a lot better at sword fighting."
"Hey, you are not!" Quell elbowed Livia. Hard.
Back to top Go down
Marina

Marina

PostSubject: Re: Making new friends?   Making new friends? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:50 pm

"Haha, yeah I can understand that," Nikki replied. "I'm pretty handy with a sword myself." She grinned. "Wanna spar?" She jerked a thumb out the door toward the training arena.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Making new friends?   Making new friends? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:03 am

"Sure." And with that she raced out the door, not giving a second glance at her brother. Quell waved goodbye to Nikki. "See you guys later," he said, "I'm going to the stables." He headed out the door, his head held high.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making new friends?   Making new friends? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making new friends?
Page 1 of 1