Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Making Friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Making Friends   Making Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:46 pm

I smiled as I got on the Ferris Wheel. I hadn't been on one since I was 10. I loved them. I pushed my red hair behind my ears and moved my bangs out of my eyes. I watched to see who was getting on with me.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:03 pm

I trot onto the large platform leading towards the Ferris wheel. Surprisingly, there was no large line waiting to get on. Stepping inside the now moving cart, and notice a girl my age. "Hello!" I greet smiling. Hopefully this would go better then the last time I met a pretty girl my age... let's just say I almost died.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:13 pm

I smiled. "Hi." I held out my hand for him to shake. "I'm Jen, daughter of Athena." I couldn't stop smiling at him. He was cute. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:15 pm

I grab her hand and shake it violently. "My name? I'm Will!" I smile and look down at the gradually shrinking booths at the carnival. "I'm a son of Mania!"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:19 pm

I laughed. "You're very enthusiastic." I smiled at him. I liked his enthusiasm. "So, do you like Ferris Wheels?" I asked hopelessly trying to start conversation.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:24 pm

I tear my gaze away from the ground and look at Jen. I shake my head very slowly in a side to side manner. "I haven't been on very many Ferris wheels. I mostly stayed on my own. I didn't want to be made fun of." I look back at the ground and look up again. "Do you like Ferris wheels?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:34 pm

"Yeah. Ever since I was little." I smiled at him. "Why would you be made fun of?" I asked confused.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:38 pm

I look at her in an odd way. I thought she was a child of Athena. Mania: Goddess of Insanity+my dad=Me: Son of that goddess. Me+real world=mockery. It was simple math... xD I crack a smile before I explain the whole ordeal to her. "What about your past?" I ask her once I finish. Seeing how she was here at this time meant something happened.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:43 pm

"Well, I'm really close to my dad. Well, was. We were doing fine until he remarried. I didn't like it and I asked him to send me here year-round. He didn't like the idea but he sent me here. So, here I am." I smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:51 pm

"Alright..." I say gazing back down at the ground. This was a slow Ferris Wheel. We were at max 1/16 of the way up. I nod my head up and find that Jen's bangs had fallen over her eyes. Extending my hand, I swipe away a few strands of her ginger hair. I honestly wasn't trying to be romantic or anything. I just liked to be able to make eye contact when I talk to someone. "You have pretty eyes... and nice hair."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:57 pm

I blushed. "Thank you." I smiled at him. "So, how's your day been?" I asked curious. I put my long hair up with the hair tie I always keep around my wrist. I always put my hair up when I'm nervous. I didn't understand why I was nervous. All he did was push my hair back and compliment me. Sometimes I thought over things too much.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:04 pm

I stick my hand out and twist it from side to side. It could've been better. But It could've been worse. Actually... There was nothing that would have made this day bad. "How was your day today?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:08 pm

I smiled. "Good so far." I started twirling my ponytail with my finger. "So, where you from?" I asked smiling still.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:13 pm

I return a smile. Gods she was addictive. "The Windy City." I answer. Most people could tell I wasn't from NY. I didn't really have an ascent like the New Yorkers did. I switch benches so that I was sitting beside Jen. "Where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:23 pm

"I grew up my whole life in the Big Apple." I said smiling as he moved closer to me. "What's it like in Chicago?" I asked. "I've never been anywhere but New York and Long Island."
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:29 pm

"Depends on what view you take. From a tourist's eyes, It's probably big and beautiful. From a thief's view, it's a rough place. But there is one thing I can tell you. Chicago has the best food anywhere." I scoot closer to Jen so that our sides touch. "Man this Ferris wheel is slow. I say in more of an attempt to keep talking. We still weren't very high up... maybe and eighth? a quarter?
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 4:40 pm

I smirked. "Yeah it is really slow." I smiled at him. "Do you travel a lot?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making Friends
Page 1 of 1