Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]

Go down 
+4
firelord zuko
Soar
GreenPaint
dean
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Sunny gaped as a girl vaulted onto the manticore. Does she have a concussion? Mental issues? Because you weren't supposed to ride a manticore like it was a carosel! Sunny thought as she backed away from the manticore. She tripped over a piece of rubble and sat down abrubtly. She got up, but felt the blood leaking out of her leg wounds again. She started feeling woozy and her vision blurred a little. She tried to shake whatever it was off, but it persisted.

(OOC: Nightsteed, could the manticore knock Sunny away or something? I need to have her knocked out. Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Niall nods at listens to her. All of this was just crazy. When this was over he was going to be changed no doubt. He sighs, and stares at the manticore. He had know idea how to act, so he just stands there.

He knows if he doesn't act now, it might be too late. He sighs and looks around at all of the people. This wasn't his strong suit, he was probualy the worst fighter here. Yet he didn't care, he would do anything to make sure no one died, nor would anyone else get severly hurt. Not Kate, not Jane, not anyone.
Back to top Go down
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 2:57 am

(( Okay, everyone seems to be waiting for someone else to post.. o_O ))

The manticore's mane was spiked out, and it was in a worse shape than it had ever been before. It's tail was partially sliced by something, making it unable to shoot fast. It roared yet again, splattering the ground with drops of blood. To make things worse, someone was riding on it! The manticore would never allow such a thing to happen. It reared up and roared, trying to shake the demigod off. Then deciding that it was futile, it dropped and rolled. It's tail trashed wildly, crashing into the debris around it and sending them flying towards the defending humans.

~~~~~~~~~~

Cookie struggled to hold on as the manticore writhed about. I have to... get... off... She thought, mind in a blur. The poison in the spike was causing her to feel a little dizzy and her natural instincts kicked in, her body was not only flooded with adrenaline, but due to her bloodline, her body was releasing some kind of substance to numb the pain and force her to sleep to be able to heal naturally. She resisted the urge as much as she could, then remembered the thorn in her shoulder.

With great effort, she yanked it out. Blood surged out of the wound, but was soon numbed. Just before the monster rolled, she drove the manticore's own weapon into its back, then leapt off, breaking her fall the best she could and rolled behind a pillar. How ironic... she thought, to be injured by one's own weapon.

She was badly injured she knew, her left arm was probably fractured, and she still was losing blood from her wound. It took way more than that to stop Cookie though. Where's my weapon? She saw it lodged in a tree after spinning and almost snapping the manticore's tail off. She raised her right hand and it flew back to her like a magnet, turning back to its original form, a knife. She caught it by the hilt.
Now what?
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:45 am

manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] - Page 3 Tumblr_lzpp5tvOmV1qax3ppo1_250
June Prenston; 14; Daughter of Ares

Knives got up. He didn't look too bothered by her rescue. If anything, he looked more determined. "If we get out of this alive? Do you think I'm going to let you die? After saving you like that? Fat chance, hot shot." June picked up Partner, her sword which she had dropped in order to save Caleb. Then she picked up three manticore spikes.

"Hey, um . . . Caleb?" June racked her brain for a name, and decided that Caleb had to be it. She had seen Knives around camp before, but never realized how alike they were until she saw him fighting for his life. It made June take a weary step back when she realized they all were really fighting for their lives. Niall, Kate, and even Caleb, who could obviously take care of himself, or at least almost. And then there was June, who was fighting as hard as she was willing to, still risking her life and trusting others at the same time.

After realizing she hadn't finished her sentence aimed at Caleb, she began speaking again. "Take this. It will take a couple minutes for more spikes to grow back on it's tail. If the strong ones, or I guess really the people I trust, have it's own poison, I think we can take this thing on. But it's going to become chaos the second I attack. And, I have to be first. In case there's a backlash. I'll take the crash, got it? Don't try and go in there if it bites me or something. Just attack it and save our arena." June handed the manticore spike to Caleb and moaned, not ready for what she was about the get herself into.

"Oh, and Caleb? When this is over . . . Find me. We still need to go to that shoulder doctor." June offered a small but comforting smile and turned away quickly. She needed to give Niall a spike. He could protect Kate and that cookie girl with it. He had to . . .

"Niall!" the daughter of Ares shouted, focing her legs to run faster. "Niall, take this!" June tossed the spike carefully and softly, then prepared for the warning she had to give. "Protect the girls, okay? And don't attack until we're sure it's not going to backlash on me. If it does try and bite me, or claw me, or whatever that thing does, just attack while it's distracted. Or get Sugar and Rainbows--Kate out of here. Either, just have something to do." June nodded bravely and spun on her heels to face the manticore. Other demigods had been attacking and it still hadn't gone. It was now or never.

With speed and agility, June made her was closer to the beast, dropped her sword, and flung her arm forward. She hit muscle, and the spike had definitely gone into the monster, but now was the worst part of attack. Waiting to see what came next. Life, or death?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]   manticore invasion [open to those who signed up] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

manticore invasion [open to those who signed up]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3