Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Manticore Attack

Go down 
+2
selene
Skye
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Manticore Attack Empty
PostSubject: Manticore Attack   Manticore Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:17 am

Henry Jones

Henry had been hanging out in the Hera Cabin with Century. Actually, it was more like making out with Century, but it's practically the same thing, right? Like, what do you expect from a teenage couple?
Anyway, he was with Century when he heard the growling noises. Breaking from their kiss, he cocked his ear to where the growling emitted, which was a little outside their cabin. Henry decided he was going to check it out. "Century? I'm gonna check that out, okay?" he asked, well, it was more telling her, as he walked out the door and into the sun.

Skylar Cross

Skye was lounging around in the Poseidon Cabin living room when she heard the growling. She sat straight up, drawing the dagger that was strapped to her leg. She had armor on, as she had been on edge lately. She recognized the growling.
The growling belonged to a manticore.
Skye racked her brain on what she learned about manticores. She didn't attend many classes anymore. Lion type creatures with spiky tails and poison thorns. That's all she needed to know. She looked down and checked her armor. All of her campers were in classes right now, so she wouldn't have to defend anyone but herself. Skye ran to the weapon closet in her room and pulled out a celestial bronze sword. Her favorite, as it was balanced nicely in her hand.
Skye peeked out a curtain in the living room so she knew where the monster was. Unfortunately, it caught the movement from the curtain and threw a thorn in that direction. Skye let out a yelp as she fell to the floor, dodging the thorn.
'This can't be happening,' she thought. 'Camp is a safe haven. Who could have done this?' her thoughts turned angrier as she recalled Kronos.
Quickly, Skye ran to the door, almost tripping over her own feet. "YOLO!" she yelled, as she charged the manticore.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Manticore Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manticore Attack   Manticore Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:25 am

• tag: massacre, skye
  • words: too lazy
  • notes: let's kill some bishes

she calls the mansion not a house but a tomb. she's always choking from the stench and the fume.
century fern, boreas

Century had been there, kissing Henry one moment, and the next he was going outside to check on the growling noise. Why'd he leave her? Why'd he go out into that danger? She didn't want him to get hurt. "Come back, okay?" she called to him, before curling into fetal position, rocking back and forth. Century never felt this wrecked. Henry would be okay. He'd be alright.... right?She began blowing cold winds, trying to calm herself. She depended on him so much. She loved him. She couldn't lose him. She had nobody but him and Kiana and if she lost him, she didn't know what she would do if she lost him.

Century's finger tips began to feel iced, and she stopped blowing. She looked at the ground. Please come back Henry, she thought.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Manticore Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manticore Attack   Manticore Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 6:00 pm

Margret was walking along the cabins to the arena when she saw this, this thing, come out and start prowling around. She racked her brain, and realized it was a manticore. She got out her swords and advanced towards it, silently cursing herself for leaving her armor at the arena yesterday.
She knew in the back of her mind that she should be afraid, should be cowering. But she'd done that at the fire. And her father had died. So she'd promised herself she'd never cower again when there's danger.

(OOC: She dies, manticore throws her into something, it breaks her neck. Can she be the first killed? She is pretty close to it, it would make sense for her to be attacked first. If someone else wants to die first, go ahead, but she should die.)
Back to top Go down
BookableJar5

Manticore Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manticore Attack   Manticore Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:07 pm

Michael came out of the apollo cabin with his chromium sword in hand. Along with his magic amulet and stabbed the manticore. He thought the manticore was dead. But it wasnt he tries to walk away then realizes he was imobilized, unable to say anything. He heard the manticore say "Foolish halfblood I just cursed you, now to let that curse take its course on killing you, Its the most painful curse for half bloods. Paralysis, Poison, Power Draining, all at the same time. The cure is going to be hard to get, you only have 1 day and 1 hour remaining unless someone kills you. Farewell Fool"

(Michaels Magic Amulet protected him if someone approached him that was hostile, and gave Michael a couple more days to find the cure.)

He isn't dead but is near death
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Manticore Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manticore Attack   Manticore Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:14 pm

(OOC: Have you read the plotting? I didnt see you post anything up there, but maybe i missed something. Can manticores even talk? And manticore poison acts faster than that.)
Back to top Go down
BookableJar5

Manticore Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manticore Attack   Manticore Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:22 pm

(
1)You must of missed it I did post one time on the plot. After that one post I was silent.

2) Yes some can talk.

3) The amulet weakened the poison tremendously therefore giving him more time.
)
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Manticore Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manticore Attack   Manticore Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:28 pm

(OOC: Oh. Sorry. I mostly skimmed the thing, Its kinda long. Sorry again! And the amulet makes sense. Durh. Stupid GreenPaint. I'm not at my best today... Who's doing the manticore for here? I want to kill of Margret . I already have her funeral planned.....Don't think I'm morbid, but I liked the idea of a manticore attack, and Margret is my least favorite character. Well, actually, she's tied with Sara, just because the others are more like me, but you get the idea. At least i chose a nice way for her to go...Also, you can't kill the manticore yet. It still needs to kill a bunch of people.)
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Manticore Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manticore Attack   Manticore Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:35 pm

Hi BookableJar5, the plot for this manticore is is that other characters get killed from it, and you are also powerplaying, which is where you are controlling another character, and in this case, the manticore. I'm controlling the manticore right now, so please don't do that.

So I'm going to have to ignore your post, BookableJar. Sorry, it just interferes with the plot.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Manticore Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manticore Attack   Manticore Attack I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 7:58 pm

(OOC: Can the manticore attack soon? I have to get off the computer in 15 minutes, and I don't want to miss all the action. And if I do leave before the fun begins, please kill Margret.)

Margret advanced around the snarling manticore until her back was to the Poseidon cabin. She wasn't pressed against the wall, as then she'd have no room to run. But this way any of the manticore's 'friends' couldn't sneak up behind her.
She stared at the manticore, and felt a surge of adrenaline pulse through her. Her first real battle! The capture the flags didn't really count, and she wasn't one to go looking for quests.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Manticore Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manticore Attack   Manticore Attack I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:30 pm

Manticore Attack Blonde-girl-hair-nature-Favim.com-110729_large
Esperanza Ω Fog
Fifteen Ω Poseidon

It's the boy you never told I like you,
It's the girl you let get away,
It's the one you saw that day on the train,
But you freaked out and walked away...

Espi heard fighting outside. A voice that had to be Skye's screamed a battle cry. Something was out there. Espi slipped her hair into a ponytail, and grapped her sword. Atomaticallly, her fingers rubbed the engraving on it. Esperanza. Espi tried to stop doing that. She had worn it almost away. But she would need all the help she could get. Espi rushed outside, only to see Skye charge the manticore. A couple of other campers were fighting, but Espi didn't recognise them. "Skye!" She called. "Don't charge it!" Skye was looking for trouble. Espi slipped behind the manticore before he could notice her, stabbing him in the back and running a safe distance away from the spikey tail.
It's the plane you wanna catch to Vegas,
Things you swear you do before you die,
It's the city you love that waits for you,
But you're too damn scared to fly...
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Manticore Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manticore Attack   Manticore Attack I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:38 pm

Ooc// Guys, you really do need to watch what you do with the manticore. If the thing gets stabbed in the spine how is it gonna kill off everyone who wants to be killed? Try to word the sentences differently, so that you character goes to attack it, but doesn't necessarily hit. Skye will judge when the manticore gets hurt or not and if hits land, since the manticore is her character. So far people have posted that they stabbed it twice. Be careful what you're posting or the plot will be destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manticore Attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manticore Attack   Manticore Attack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manticore Attack
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: