Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Racing Siblings (Cherry)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Racing Siblings (Cherry)  Empty
PostSubject: Racing Siblings (Cherry)    Racing Siblings (Cherry)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Racing Siblings (Cherry)  Blake11
Racing Siblings (Cherry)  Coolte24

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
"nanana you can't catch me"

With a bright smiling face Blake tied her longish hair into a simply ponytail with a rubber band. Keeping her bright eyes fixed on the track ahead of her she gave the stretch ahead a steady glare aas if going to intimadate the track to do tricks it's self. Four foot hurrdles were set up and it was a 100 meter dash away from the finish line and really Blake had this.

Checking to make sure nike shoes where tied and her achletic shorts tied also since they could easily slip from her nearly shapeless hips. Setting up she got ready to run and a countdown in her head started

Her feet pounded agaisnt the dirt in powerful quick gracefull falls speed rushed her limbs when the first jump came she easily sailed over it landing with just a small wobble but not stopping as she keep going and racing away she neared the end of the track she cleared her last hurdle perfectly and sailed past the finish line closest to exit gates she stopped to catch her breath
. "Too slow.." she scolded herself.

"no matter hard you try"
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep

Racing Siblings (Cherry)
Page 1 of 1