Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Meeting My Siblings (Athena Campers Only)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meeting My Siblings (Athena Campers Only) Empty
PostSubject: Meeting My Siblings (Athena Campers Only)   Meeting My Siblings (Athena Campers Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:53 pm

I walked to the Arena. I had my dagger with me. Just then someone walked in from behind me.
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Siblings (Athena Campers Only)   Meeting My Siblings (Athena Campers Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:01 pm

I walked into the Arena. I took out my knife and flipped it around in my grip a few times and walked up to a dummy and prepared to slash at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Siblings (Athena Campers Only)   Meeting My Siblings (Athena Campers Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:03 pm

I walked up to her. I was so small. Well, I was only seven. I say, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Siblings (Athena Campers Only)   Meeting My Siblings (Athena Campers Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:05 pm

I looked at her. I put my knife away, she was really little. "My name is Anastasia. Who are you?" I asked. Seeing her blonde hair and grey eyes, I thought she was a daughter of Athena, like me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Siblings (Athena Campers Only)   Meeting My Siblings (Athena Campers Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:10 pm

"I'm Grace Sheffing. Age seven. Daughter of Athena." I say putting my dagger away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting My Siblings (Athena Campers Only)   Meeting My Siblings (Athena Campers Only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting My Siblings (Athena Campers Only)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: