Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Someone`s going to get their head chopped off *innocent look*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Someone`s going to get their head chopped off *innocent look*  Empty
PostSubject: Someone`s going to get their head chopped off *innocent look*    Someone`s going to get their head chopped off *innocent look*  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Someone`s going to get their head chopped off *innocent look*  Tumblr_lwttw63GvB1qacjjno1_500
>>S U T T O N j a c q u e l i n e M C K I N N E Y<<

----------------------------------------------------------------
t h e y D O N T l i k e M Y j e a n s
T H E Y d o n t G E T m y H A I R w e E X C H A N G E o u r s e l v e s
y e a h W E d o I T a l l T H E t i m e
----------------------------------------------------------------

Sutton stepped out of her sleek black BMW and tried to stay away from the cameras. After all, if they caught her at a club, she would be screwed. She was underage, and a scandal would be something that she couldn't afford. Especially her mother. The tabloids were predicting her to be the next Lindsey Lohan, and she would do anything to prove them wrong. Even if it meant that she had to wear last season's clothes. She locked the doors and stepped into the place. Lights were flashing, music was blaring, and best of all, she didn't have to wait in line unlike all the other commoners.

Why was she partying even though she was dating Kyle? It was simple. She needed a break and partying always helped. Besides, it wasn't like she was going to get totally wasted and make out with some random boy. Even Lindsey Lohan wasn't that stupid. She rolled her eyes as a guy who, for the record, looked totally wasted whistled and started at her body. Hey, she was rich AND fabulous for a reason, right? She just didn't let it get to her head. Too much.

She sat down on a stool and ordered a martini. The bartender asked for an I.D. and she raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow at him, as if he should've known better than to ask for an I.D. She flashed the fake I.D. at him and he sighed and soon gave her the drink. She took small sips, watching the people socialize. Some people made out, other people were drunk, obviously heartbroken, and some other people... well, they were just there partying their heads off without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Someone`s going to get their head chopped off *innocent look*  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone`s going to get their head chopped off *innocent look*    Someone`s going to get their head chopped off *innocent look*  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:58 pm

Someone`s going to get their head chopped off *innocent look*  Tumblr_m00y8bAmr61qf02eto1_500_large

I looked over at a table where a very familiar. "Hey aren't you from Camp Half-Blood?" I asked as sitting down at the same table. "Because I know I am. Though I am a summer camper." I pointed out.O
Back to top Go down

Someone`s going to get their head chopped off *innocent look*
Page 1 of 1