Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Life is just so innocent looking...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Life is just so innocent looking... Empty
PostSubject: Life is just so innocent looking...   Life is just so innocent looking... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Katherine

Katherine was lying on the forest floor. She was wearing a beautiful white dress, it was slightly like a chiton, a dress worn by the women of Ancient Greece, but then made shorter. The sleeves were really wide and when she moved formed some sort of wings, a brown leather belt was around her middle and her feet were covered by caramel coloured flats. Her platinum hair was spread out over the leaves she lay on. Her creamy skin and white dress made her look like a heap of snow that had gotten lost on it's way to the North Pole in the middle of summer. Her shiny, kind eyes held nothing but compassion and mercy. She never fought, she always saved those she could save.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Life is just so innocent looking...   Life is just so innocent looking... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:36 pm

James H. North
James ambled throughout the forest, trying to stop himself from thinking. Thinking hurt, especially when there was nothing to think. His mind wasn't exactly the fullest mind there had ever been, and whatever there actually was in there was most likely garbage. He continued to walk, looking at the trees for no particular reason. Hey, maybe he would find a dryad or something like that to spend some time with? Suddenly, he was sprawled on the floor, falling face - first into a heap of leaves. At least the landing had been soft. But what had caused him to fall? He straightened himself out and looked around him, searching for reasons why he might have falled. Then he saw her, on the floor. A girl.
"Hey, you alright?" he asked, bending down to inspect her. "Sorry, I guess. . ."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Life is just so innocent looking...   Life is just so innocent looking... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Katherine

Katherine sat up and her hair fell over her chest covering it, she did this because some guys had the tendency to linger a little at her breast. Her pearl white smile spread over her face, "I'm fine, are you?" she said worried. Kate had no issues with personal space. She'd never had a crush on anyone so didn't really see what other girls saw in guys. Carefully she touched the boys face and brushed away some dirt with her soft and nimble fingers.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Life is just so innocent looking...   Life is just so innocent looking... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:30 pm

✖✖ James H. North ✖✖
James froze, utterly speechless. Although he sort of bigged himself up when it came to the ladies, this was actually the first time a girl had touched him of her own accord. A light red blush spread across his cheeks, and he scratched the back of his head, trying to make himself less awkwardly nervous.
"I'm fine, thanks. . . A little muddy, but nothing a quick shower can fix." he managed to stutter out before his natural confidence overrode his harddrive. He gave her a quick wink, before catching her hand as it brushed across his skin. "You have lovely hands. . . I think they're the nicest I've ever seen."
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Life is just so innocent looking...   Life is just so innocent looking... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:22 pm

Katherine

Kate smiled and looked at her hands. She'd never been complimented on her hands. She thought about the things she had been complemented on by guys, and none of them were appropriate. A lot of whistles flew past her whenever she went someone and she hated it. Every moment of it. Kate lay back down on the leaves and looked up at the sky again. her hair fell back and at this most boys would have been panting like dogs with their mouths wide open. Kate mostly tried to avoid this, the only reason she was gorgeous was because she was a demigod, the had inherited her mother's looks and since her mother was a divine being and she was half of one she also looked divine.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Life is just so innocent looking...   Life is just so innocent looking... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:17 pm

✖✖ James H. North ✖✖

James lay down on the floor next to her, curious as to what she was staring at. He followed the direction of her stare, but all he could see was an endless layer of blue sky, occasionally broken apart by the odd cloud.
"What are you looking at? Because it surely can't be more beautiful than you." he murmured into her ear, trying his best to flirt with her. You know what they say - Like father, like son.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Life is just so innocent looking...   Life is just so innocent looking... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:42 pm

Katherine

Kata shrugged, "I love the way the sky stretches out until the edges of the world. How it is endless like the life of a goddess, how it has the beauty from a single touch of an immortals powers." she breathed the words. She blinked slowly and continued to watch the sky. She had brushed aside his flirting and ignored it completely. Well, she hadn't ignored it, she was oblivious to it, she didn't see guys as dating material, nor did she see girls that way. She'd never seen anyone that way.

Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Life is just so innocent looking...   Life is just so innocent looking... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:47 pm

✖✖ James H. North ✖✖

James nodded slightly, sitting up off the floor. Well, that failed. By the look of things, he wasn't going to get anywhere with this girl.
"Uhh. . . Yeah. Sure. Beauty and stuff." he responded with a bunch of words that he had strung together quickly, hoping they related to her speech. James wasn't good with the whole using smart words to describe things. He liked to tell people how things were, unless he had inspiration of some sort. "So what's your name? I'm James. Now tell me yours."

Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Life is just so innocent looking...   Life is just so innocent looking... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Katherine

Kate looked at him. "You weren't listening." she whispered and continued to look at the sky and ignored him. She didn't like demands, she was very very nice but there was literally one thing she didn't like. Demands, she would've told him after he asked the question but after the demand that wasn't going to happen.

A small gust of wind blew over the opening in the dense forest and Katherine's hair blew with it as she rose to her feet. She walked over to a huge boulder and sat on top of it and closed her eyes. In front of them wars played which her mother had stopped, she had these memories often and she loved them, they were a gift of her mothers.

Many said that Kate was weird. They were wrong, she was different yes but in a way that was gorgeous, she knew what she was doing and there was a purpose behind everything, it had something to do what a daughter of Ananke had said to her once. She knew what was going to happen to her in the coming years and it was frightening.

Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Life is just so innocent looking...   Life is just so innocent looking... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:58 pm

✖✖ James H. North ✖✖
"No, I was listening! I swear. It's just I'm not that smart, and can't think of smart - ish things to say like that. Do you understand what I'm getting at?" He tried to rectify the situation, following her as she went and sat on a rock. For a moment, he just stood there watching her with her closed eyes, noting every detail of her gorgeous face. "You're thinking of something, aren't you? Something. . . Interesting?"
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Life is just so innocent looking...   Life is just so innocent looking... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:20 am

Katherine

Kate smiled again, "I'm Kate." was all she said. She thought he didn't need to know more. She felt his eyes study her face and it bothered her, she didn't like t when people stared, it was very rude. She shrugged it off though and just ignored him. Slowly she opened her eyes and light came rushing towards her, for a moment she was blinded but the she blinked once more and everything became normal again.

Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Life is just so innocent looking...   Life is just so innocent looking... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:00 pm

✖✖ James H. North ✖✖

James' eyes wandered around the forest, as he tried to think of something to say. He always found silences to be awkward, and had a thirst for filling them with the loudest noise possible, whether it be his own voice or something slightly more vulgar. But now. . . Now there was nothing to say.
"Uhh, sorry, Kate, but I've just remembered I have a thing I need to go do with a friend. It's pretty important." He made his excuses, looking around him one more time, before starting to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is just so innocent looking...   Life is just so innocent looking... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life is just so innocent looking...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: