Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Chinking is Harder than I Expected it to be... ((OPEN))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Echo92

Echo92

Location : Uhhhhhhhh ok act natural. IN YO CLOSET! Was that good? Please tell me that was good.

Chinking is Harder than I Expected it to be... ((OPEN)) Empty
PostSubject: Chinking is Harder than I Expected it to be... ((OPEN))   Chinking is Harder than I Expected it to be... ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 4:30 pm

I entered the Arts and Crafts area, looking around to see what I could do. Make a macoroni necklace? Nah, too easy. Make a exact replica of Camp Half-Blood. Hades no. That's too hard. Then i thought of something. I grabbed a block of marble, a hammer and wedge, and set the stuff down on an open area. I thought about who I would make a bust of. Which of the gods is my favorite? I thought. I picked up my hammer and wedge and put them in a spot, then I hit the wedge, and a chunk of marble came off. I was already sweating. Who knew that making a bust was this hard? Probably everybody at camp who has been here for about a year or so, I thought. I was about to break off another piece when someone touched my shoulder.
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Chinking is Harder than I Expected it to be... ((OPEN)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chinking is Harder than I Expected it to be... ((OPEN))   Chinking is Harder than I Expected it to be... ((OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 9:02 pm

"Sorry, but where'd you get the marble? I've been hunting for some, but obviously not in the right places." Annie smiled a little. She wanted to make a marble owl. She wasn't Athena-in, but she did like owls. In fact, she had an owl hat on. She always had it on. She even slept in it. But being a daughter of Aphrodite it never clashed with her clothes and her hair never got tangly from being under the hat.
Back to top Go down

Chinking is Harder than I Expected it to be... ((OPEN))
Page 1 of 1