Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O

Go down 
+2
Kendall
jessica
6 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O Empty
PostSubject: ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O   ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:10 pm

So, yeah. You might've noticed that I wasn't here at all for the past five days. That's because we had no internet. My mother said that we'd have internet on Thursday of last week, but we just got that today, on Tuesday.

Anywayyyyy.....I like my new school. I get to wear a plaid skirt and some knee socks and and I HAVE RECESS! I'm a 7th grader! I jut took a pic of me in my uniform, but you can't see my knee socks. Here's the picture :D :

ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O Photo_10

P.S. That isn't my room. That's one of the other rooms in my Grandma's house. My room in in the attic! I love my Grandma's attic.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O   ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:28 pm

Ah, I see you have CHB up on your laptop xD
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O   ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:29 pm

I thought you were just a Ninja and didn't come one when I did xD

I was thinking 'Has Jess been on or am I just going crazy?' Glad you like your new school and house and I can now say welcome to EST, it's a killer... Trust me I know the Jet lag has messed with me once too often... *Sharpens pitch fork* Your uniform looks like mine but my skirt's white and they gave us a blue blouse to wear... ANYWAYS..

That about wraps up my welcome back... Welcome Back....

Now I'm Done!
<3 Katie
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O   ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:48 pm

My friend goes to a private school, and she only has like 20 people in her grade... xD
Welcome to... Pennsylvania? That's where you moved, I think you said...
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O   ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:40 pm

No, Virginia. And I don't have to wear a uniform :D
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O   ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:42 am

i hate wearing a uniform. Especially if it's tucked into my skirtDX
How I hate skirts. I wish I had pants instead.DX
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O   ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:49 am

I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOUR UNIFORMSSS. At the high school I'm attending, we have to wear pants instead of skirts. I WANT A PRETTY SKIRT, MAN. D8<

And that's super exciting, Jess! Have you been having fun? xD
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O   ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Yes, I've been having fun! Hahaha Crispeh, we have choice of pants or skirt and at the end of the school year shorts are optional, but I don't think anyone wears them because shirts and skirts are like $60 together! I like my skirt and the sisters at my school.

OHHHHH I need to tell you something. This kid thought I rode from Alaska to Virginia on a whale. I've heard polar bear before, but not whale. THEN THE SISTER ROLLED HER EYES. So yeah.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O   ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:17 pm

xD Sorry. Welcome to Virginia than!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O   ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ABSENT FOR LONGER THAN EXPECTED :O
Page 1 of 1