Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Going to be Absent for 3-4 Days(:

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Going to be Absent for 3-4 Days(: Empty
PostSubject: Going to be Absent for 3-4 Days(:   Going to be Absent for 3-4 Days(: I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Heyo guys,

I'm just letting you know early so nobody freaks, I'm going to be gone next weekend, probably for 3 or 4 days. I have Friday off, and I might leave on the plane on Thursday. I just got notice of this a few minutes ago. I've only been on a plane 2 times in my whole 11 years of my life, so this is a big deal. I gotta look awesome, feel awesome, and make sure to impress any photagraphers out there...

I'M GOING TO SAN DEIGO!

Alright, I also need some help on what to wear. I love wearing Aero and Abercrombie tank tops, and I also have this dark purple vest with a fur lined hood. I only have 3/4 pairs of skinny jeans, so that's a problem...

IDEAS?
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Going to be Absent for 3-4 Days(: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to be Absent for 3-4 Days(:   Going to be Absent for 3-4 Days(: I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:11 pm

I don't know K-dog but I'm leaving for 7 days tomorrow xD I'm in L.A. right now, As for what to wear... Err? I don't know I've been flying a lot..
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com

Going to be Absent for 3-4 Days(:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: