Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Inaniloquist's Characters

Go down 
+9
BliTz
Lightning
Remplissage
Lily Kardon
hunter11
daveyp1997
Panda Heart
Questionare♣
Inaniloquist
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Inaniloquist's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:56 am

Very aware of the sound of approaching footsteps, I, Tiresias Veillance (but really just call me Terry), quickly turned around with a cheerful, and hopefully not goofy, grin on my face. Despite my inability to see my guest's faces, I guessed (maybe a bit vainly) their reason for coming here, to learn about me.
"Hey there," I pause momentarily as I wonder how to introduce myself, "I'm Terry Veillance and uhh ahaha.... Well, I'm 16 years old and. I guess you can see I'm obviously a guy... Unless you can't. But, I
wouldn't know, you know...?"
I continue to awkwardly ramble through a bunch of useless information when I hear my audience yawn. A bit forlorn, I push my information card towards them, so that they could learn at their own pace...

ABOUT ME

Name: Tiresias "Terry" Veillance
Age/birthday: 16, January 9

Years in camp: Third year
God parent: Apollo
Mortal parent: Fate Veillance

Physical appearance: As a child of Apollo, Terry inherited the god's golden blond hair, though he tends to keep it in a rather fluffy mop top covering one of his milky coloured eyes. He's rather tall, standing at about 5'11" and thin, not very toned at all, giving him a lanky, unkempt appearance. Although he wouldn't be described as unattractive, he certainly isn't as brilliant as his other brothers or sisters.

Personality: He is somewhat considered the black sheep of Apollo's children, having very little talent at archery, or in the musical arts. His skill lies in prophecies, a power he has had since birth. However, though he had been born with a mind's eye, his physical eyes were left blank and unseeing.
Although he resents his ability as well as his blindness, he tries to keep a cheerful, albeit quirky and somewhat secretive attitude. He has a tendency to awkward laughter mid sentence and is generally a bit shy when meeting people at first, especially girls. Terry is at times prone to depression due to his lack of self-confidence and his desire to see and is easily persuaded by large groups, because of his great desire to fit in.
He dislikes people asking for his prophecies, and can be quick to anger if asked. He believes that knowing too much can lead to eventual destruction, and doesn't much understand his own predictions.

Pets: Has none currently, but wouldn't mind having some manner of seeing-eye animal. Preferably something "hardcore and cool".

Weapons: Is generally thought to be inept in regards to weaponry.

Talents: Terry has mild precognitive abilities, and is capable of seeing very brief snippets of the future that are, for the most part, completely out of his control. They are generally quite difficult for him to understand due to the solely auditory elements of his visions and are thus often incomprehensible to him until the events actually occur. His prediction range from trivialities such as the next day's lunch menu at school, up to the claiming of a god's child. After seeing such visions though, depending on the severity of the future event, he loses a energy. These losses range from being mildly winded to being knocked out for a long period of time.
Because of these visions, he is aware of what the world around him looks like, but wishes he could experience it for himself.

Other: At the moment, he's trying to be more like his father by taking up poetry, though, in his opinion, his poems always end up sounding too whimsical.

RELATIONSHIPS
Using direct quotes from Terry himself.

Narcisse Luvat: "I don't really know what's up with this guy... I've tried having conversations with him, but he just ignores me all the time. But then some chick comes by and he's all smiles!
..... erm, metaphorically of course. I don't know if he was actually smiling. Either way, he's just a fake."

Elene Kaga: "She's the first friend I made at camp, and the only one of my siblings who really feels like... a real sibling, you know? She's my best friend... hahaha."

Ziva: "This girl is always really nice to me and I think she's fun to hang around with. One time she asked me to go to a dance with her. Hahaha... maybe she likes me? ... ... ... No way, that's impossible. I mean, I'm a lot older than her anyway... I think."

Aleece Melara-Whitmann: "She complements me a lot and she's a good person. Sometimes I wonder what she looks like, since she has a pretty nice voice. I mean... like out of curiosity, you know?"

Aeon Ananke: "A guy I met not too long ago. He seems really nice, and I think we could be friends. Man... the gods know I need to make some friends who are dudes hahaha."
"He's loud and energetic. Really friendly, kind of not really like me. Well... I guess he's a good friend."

Adam Dunlap: "He's a good guy who helped me out a while back. 'Cept... he doesn't talk all that much so it's kinda hard for me to communicate with him, especially since I can't... y'know. See and all."

Colby Jade Fiser: [color=white]"Umm... I've just met her, and she's pretty nice. She helped me clean up a mess in the infirmary, so yeah. But she asks a lot of questions, y'know? I don't know why, kinda confusing."[color]

Roxanne Michaels: "Some girl I had a brief encounter with in the infirmary. She's overbearing, and kind of scary, and maybe even umm... rude. I dunno. "

Melinda Larkin: "She was really cold when I met her. But she also helped me out... So uhh... I dunno, she might be actually nice? "

GALLERY

Group Picture by Dearwy (left)
Waist up by Taika Na Na
Sketch Headshot by ChiDark

Last edited by Inaniloquist on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Narcisse Luvat   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:30 pm

ABOUT ME

Name: Narcisse Luvat
Age/birthday: 13, February 14

Years in camp: First Year
God parent: Aphrodite
Mortal parent: Anise Luvat

Physical appearance: Let's start by pointing out the elephant in the room, Narcisse is beautiful. He has wavy light brown hair, large hazel eyes that seem denote innocence, and a charming smile that looks warm enough to melt even the hardest of hearts. He stands at around 5'4" with the slight frame average for his age.
Despite all his good looks, it seems to be as though he physically takes after his father more than after his mother.

Personality: Ever since Narcisse was young, he's always received good marks simply because of his good looks and ability to gain favour from his teachers. This is what lead him to believe that all people can be manipulated to his will, giving him the personality of a person who not only knows what he wants, but gets what he wants.
He tends to put on a facade of kindness, especially to girls, in order to have people bend to his will and often leans towards vanity and obvious preference of beauty, which sometimes shows in his interactions with those who he views as below him (not beautiful). Narcisse also enjoys being the center of attention, and though he may not be willing to show it, is rather possessive and can become jealous quite easily.
He's also a bit of an egoist, though he's aware that it's a quality often thought of as unpleasant by others and mostly keeps his mouth shut about how great he thinks he is.

Pets: At home, he has a pet budgerigar named Amant.

Weapons: Prefers archery's long range combat, so that the chances of being damaged might be lessened.

Talents: He's naturally quite charismatic.

Other: Narcisse is fluent in French.

PEOPLE I KNOW

Elene Kaga: "She's beautiful and talented and she's mine. She's like a puppet, completely enamored with me. Though... I wonder to what extent I can control her."

Coralie: "Another cute girl, though... she seems to be a bit more suspicious of me. As she should be I guess. Still, it's only a matter of time until she breaks down those defenses of hers."

Terry Veillance: "Gods, what a nuisance. Blind, can't do a thing, not even good to look at... Not to mention he keeps trying to keep me away from Elene."

Liliana Brooks: "I wonder if she's worth the effort. The idea of a girl who could potentially dedicate her entire life to me is appealing, but I wonder if it's truly worth the molding. Hmm... well she's quite fragile... so, if I get bored of her, I can just break her instead."

Tony "Sight" Myers: "He's powerful. Very powerful. But also annoying. I can't decide whether he'd be useful to me as an ally, or if his annoying personality is even worth dealing with."

MY PORTRAITS

Group Picture by Dearwy (centre)
Dashing Waistup by Chocolate_Issa
Narcisse Waistup by Taika Na Na

Last edited by Inaniloquist on Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Deimos Seo   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:42 am

Great. Visitors.
Hardly taking note of them, I dexterously flick an information card at them.
They can figure things out themselves

INFORMATION

Name: Dae-Mo "Deimos" Seo
Age/birthday: 17, March 21

Years in camp: Fifth Year
God parent: Ares
Mortal parent: Hei-Sung Seo

Physical appearance: Deimos has an appearance entirely surrounded on the idea of battle. His dark hair is cut short, made to stay out of his eyes, preventing obstruction. He's tall, with an athletic build, but still
lean enough to move about nimbly. Since he doesn't enjoy using shields, seeing them as detrimental to his speed, he has several scars over his body, mainly on his arms. Deimos wears mildly tight fitting, although
comfortable, clothing since he believes that loose clothes give the opponent something to grab.
His face usually appears to be emotionless, though it can quickly twist into an expression of rage. His lips are rather thin and his eyes dark, giving him a somewhat cruel and sneaky appearance.

Personality: Harsh, quick to anger and overly focused on the idea of battle, he doesn't seem to pay much attention to other people outside of training. When he does interact with others though, he seems to be cold and rather dismissive. Deimos is a bit of a slacker as well,, nothing except fighting really interests him, so if he's not doing anything related to that, he's probably taking a nap.
He doesn't believe in getting help from other people and would much rather do things on his own. He does see himself as being slightly superior to other people, especially those who are not fellow children of Ares, in a physical sense. He acknowledges that he is not an artistic person, nor is he a genius.
Although he doesn't seem like a warm person, he does actually care about his family, fellow children of Ares, and anyone he sees as a friend, though he might not openly admit to it. Still, it's hard to get into that category of friendship with him, as he also tends to see interaction as an obstacle for training as well.
He hates to see weakness in himself, and believes that using physical strength to torment the weak is a sort of sign of weakness in itself. He also has sexist tendencies, believing women to be inherently weak.

Pets: None.

Weapons: In a camp duel, he likes using his bare hands or at least brass knuckles, as he feels it really "captures the experience of the fight better", but during practice and in an actual battle, he'd be more for the short swords. He's not a fan of the classical Greek spear and shield combo, because that mostly requires teamwork, and he doesn't like being part of the crowd.

Talents: His talents include the usual Ares' battle skills, as well as the surprising ability to cook. He's also got decent first aid knowledge, though it's not nearly as good as he makes it seem.

Other: Nothing to note at the moment.

HADES IS OTHER PEOPLE

Mihael Williams: "Some Hades kid. Likes to hide in trees, god knows why. Kind of a know it all brat."

Phobe: "Annoying girl. I know she's just some kid, but she should just get off her high horse. I don't need help from anyone."

Annabelle Summers: "We started off badly, but she's an okay kid. Good with words, probably a lot smarter than me, even though I'm older. She kind of seems moody or something, but that's probably just cause she's a girl."

Tank Piece: "Some OP punk who seems like he thinks he can beat me in a fight. Laughable. He's actually a decent kid to talk to when his head's not full of hot air though. I dunno, I have mixed emotions about him."

Roxanne Michaels: "This girl has got a mouth on her, plus she's tough... Girls really shouldn't go around picking fights, but whatever, least she's entertaining.. Anyway, I hear she thinks I'm cute. Pitty, cause she ain't really my type."

Jared Michaels: "Nice kid, knows his values. Kinda reminds me of a wimpier tiny version of myself... yeah, he's alright."

PICTURES

Group Picture by Dearwy (Right)

Last edited by Inaniloquist on Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:42 am; edited 21 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Aeon Ananke   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 4:13 pm

"Gather ye rosebuds while ye may,
Old time is still a-flying.
And this same flower that smiles to-day,
To-morrow will be dying."

MY PAGE!

Name: Aeon Ananke
Age/birthday: 15, January 1

Years in camp: First year
God parent: Chronos - Unclaimed
Mortal parent: Moira Ananke

Physical appearance: Aeon is a short rather ethnic looking boy whose medium length messy black hair always seems to be covered by some sort of hat. Nothing about him is particularly striking other than his eyes which are a bright yellow-amber colour with linear pupils, much like a snake's. His body type is petite and slim, making him seem even smaller than he is in actuality.

Personality: A genuinely enthusiastic person who tends to forget to think before speaking. He doesn't get embarrassed very easily, and often engages in stupid hijinxes.
He tends to get easily and seriously caught up into fads, making him nearly obsessed with video games, particularly pokemon. His intense personality might also lead people to find him a bit stalkerish at times.
Aeon's very interested in the inner works of mechanical objects, particularly clocks. Actually, he's just into clocks in general. He likes to collect them and finds it hard to sleep unless he has a ticking timepiece with him. He's interested in clocks and time to the degree that he's memorized a large amount of time related quotes and poems and is often willing to recite them at random. He's not bad at wordplay himself though, leading him to sometimes question if he's a son of Apollo.
Aeon actually likes a lot of things... clocks, snakes, video games, dungeons and dragons, miscellaneous trivia, television.... he's enthusiastic, he just likes a lot of things, and he likes them all a lot.
At times he is insecure about his looks, particularly his height and his eyes and tends to joke about them a lot in order to assure himself. He seems like a know it all with his random trivia and He also tends to be a person who finds it hard to respect authority figures and often ends up looking a bit rebellious.

Pets: He's has a pet cat at home who doesn't seem to like him very much.

Weapons: A pocket watch that turns into a classical style clock hand shaped blade.

Talents: Nimble and dexterous fingers, ability to inherently tell the time with extreme precision.

Other: He really hopes that his dad ends up being Hephaestus. He really admires the Hephaestus children's abilities to create machinery so easily.

MY PEEPS

Terry Veillance: "First guy I met here, maybe he could be my first friend. He's kind of blind, which is cool. I guess it doesn't matter as long as he's nice."

Sarah Lerson: "A daughter of Hades! I never really expected to meet any big three kids around here, so I'm kinda surprised. She's kinda quiet, which is kinda mysterious. I wonder if she's shy? Anyway, hopefully we can be friends."
"My first kiss... and my closest friend. Is it wrong to have feelings like this for someone like that? I dunno... she knows how I feel but. Still, if I asked her out, what would happen?"
"I can't believe she asked me to be her boyfriend. Hahaha, I kinda wish I had asked first, but whatever, as long as we're together, I'm happy."

Telamon Solstice: "He seems aight, but he kinda makes me uncomfortable. First he insisted that I was a Demeter kid, even though I told him I had a mom already, and then he gave me a plant... That's not supposed to mean something, is it? I'm not really into guys..."

GALLERY OF ME!

Bustshot by Limmy

Last edited by Inaniloquist on Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:25 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Avery Sinclair   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:28 pm

Name: Avery Sinclair, he'd like it better if you just called him Sinclair though.
Age/birthday: 14, November 9

Years in camp: Second year
Parents: Evan Sinclair, Son of Athena and Jamie Chun-Hua Lin, Daughter of Demeter
Avery differs from most demi-gods in that rather than his parents being a god and a mortal, his parents are both demi-gods.

Physical appearance: Sinclair has smooth perfectly straight light brown hair and sideswept bangs that line his mildly round face. He is somewhat tan, giving a hint of his mixed Asian heritage and he has large slightly slanted almond shaped eyes.
He's about 5'8", relatively fit, as he has been training for a large part of his life. He always seems to have a passive, yet pleasant, facial expression.

Personality: Sinclair is largely unphased by most strange things that happen around him everyday, as he was raised knowing he was a demi-god and about the whole not really mythological greek myths situation. He's relaxed, yet cheerful, and always willing to lend an ear. However, since he seems extremely unphased by absolutely everything, it often seems like he's not listening at all, which is problematic. He generally keeps his own problems to himself, since he believes himself to be pretty emotionally in control, and doesn't want other people worrying about him. If he ever does lose his emotional control though, it can get pretty messy.
He doesn't speak much unless he feels that it's necessary, and is more content to simply listen. He's introverted, but he's not shy.
He enjoys reading and is also a fan of computers.

Pets: They always seem to get eaten by monsters... Oh well!

Weapons: The basic long sword. He hasn't really got one of his own, but when he turns 16, his dad promises to get him one. (It's like getting a car for your sixteenth, only better)

Talents: Since his parents are both demi-gods, the general characteristics of demi-gods are somewhat lost on him in certain areas. For example, Sinclair isn't dyslexic and doesn't have ADHD. He's able to read ancient Greek because it had been taught to him by his parents from a young age, but since he doesn't really practice it actively, he sometimes has trouble wrapping his head around the language.
He's also considered pretty poor on the battlefield, despite having been trained for a large part of his life in fencing and martial arts simply because he's not specifically geared towards battle. I mean, in a fight, he could handle himself for some time, especially against the younger campers, but for the most part, he'd probably lose. I guess in the end, he's probably more of a strategist than a fighter, due to his ability to concentrate on things better than the average demi-gods.
Being only a quarter of each god parent, Sinclair's abilities are more... quantity over quality. On his Demeter side, he can help plants grow, but not beyond their average capabilities, and he can't randomly sprout plants out of nowhere. On his father's side (or Athena side, I guess), he's smarter than average, but he's no super genius. He also has a higher level of concentration than most demi-gods.

Other: The only thing that's confusing Sinclair right now is which cabin he should stay in. So, he's just been chilling with the Hermes cabin instead.

FRIENDSHIP, HATRED AND LOVE

And other relationship related things.

PHOTO ALBUM
For the memories I make.

Last edited by Inaniloquist on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:07 pm

I tried drawing a person like yours, but it's head looks like a triangle...
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:40 pm

*le gasp* Oh you made those relationship plot things! That's just cool. I've seen those in different forums, but I never thought I'd see them here. Is it okay if I steal your idea? :3 Don't worry, I'll make my own.
Back to top Go down
http://illusoryheart.tumblr.com/
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:45 pm

Not at all! I myself stole the idea from other forums I've been on. SO YOU KNOW. it's fair game XD
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Alright then. ;P Oooh, and I spy something unpleasant between Terry and Narcisse?
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:36 pm

lol wish you could draw a pic of my character thats pwnage!
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:38 pm

why do terry & narssise ( sorry if misspelled) not like each other
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 12:55 am

Oh, well, Narcisse would generally dismiss Terry out of vanity (Terry is somewhat average in looks, but holds himself poorly and isn't well groomed), and because he's not a girl. So Terry's able to tell that Narcisse is a phony, and because of that, openly dislikes him.

On the other hand, Narcisse just sees Terry as a nuisance.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:59 pm

ahhhhhhh ok
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:07 pm

lol i might get photoshop that means i an make a pic like yourz!(witch by the way are epic)
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:16 pm

Oh that's pretty cool!
You shouldn't forget that photoshop doesn't instantly make you good at drawing though. As they say in France, "L'habit ne fait pas le moine", which literally means "The outfits don't make the monk." Photoshop is a new medium. You have to make sure you understand the basics of drawing as well as the mechanics of the program well enough to produce amazing things with it.
Personally, I would recommend downloading a trial of the program before making a purchase, since photoshop is actually quite expensive, and the trial will give you a good idea of whether or not you feel you need it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 6:10 am

Inaniloquist wrote:
Oh that's pretty cool!
You shouldn't forget that photoshop doesn't instantly make you good at drawing though. As they say in France, "L'habit ne fait pas le moine", which literally means "The outfits don't make the monk." Photoshop is a new medium. You have to make sure you understand the basics of drawing as well as the mechanics of the program well enough to produce amazing things with it.
Personally, I would recommend downloading a trial of the program before making a purchase, since photoshop is actually quite expensive, and the trial will give you a good idea of whether or not you feel you need it.
I could never quite get photoshop. It was simply irritating and I just gave up on it after a while.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:57 am

A couple of changes have been made today including a change of layout, as well as the addition of a new character!
So... I guess I'd like you all to meet Aeon Ananke. I'll have a signature sprite made for him relatively soon.

Oh also, if you scroll down to the bottom of Deimos' profile, you can see a nice picture my cousin drew for me.

Enjoy and don't forget to tell me what you guys think!
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:30 am

Your charries are amazing!
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:44 pm

Thanks Lily, that means a lot!
I do work hard on my characters, so I really hope people like them XD

Also, as an update, Aeon's sprite has been added to my signature!
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:02 pm

Some nice new art has been added, featuring artists from all around the net! They're grouped based on characters, so if you just scroll to the bottom of a character profile, you can find a gallery there, where all those pictures are.
The most recent ones can be found closer the the bottom of the lists.
Hope you guys enjoy them.

Feel free to comment. I really enjoy getting random ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:18 pm

WOAAH, those gallery pictures are amazing :D

I saw what Deimos said about Annabelle in his profile. Nice (:
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:10 pm

Hahaha, thanks Kitty! I'm pretty into drawing and stuff like that... So it was a lot of fun.
I also tried to get some other people to draw the characters as well... cause it's really cool seeing your characters in another style!

Congratulationsss! Annabelle is the first and possibly only person who Deimos doesn't completely hate XD
She must have the patience of a saint.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:12 pm

Three words. Most. Epic. Charries.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:37 pm

sweeet charries
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:01 pm

Hey, Inan! I finally took the time to spy read about your new character, as well as the relationships stuff. (Man, I'm slow...)

Aeon is adorable. Nuff said.

But...more importantly...! It was especially sad hearing what Narcisse thinks about Liliana. He'll just "break her instead?" Little devil he is. :O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inaniloquist's Characters   Inaniloquist's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inaniloquist's Characters
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next