Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]

Go down 
+10
Balisugar
Kol Mikaelson
Zan
dean
selene
Skye
Nico
Toast
Ninja Poet
Kat
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] Empty
PostSubject: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:49 am

So who's got two thumbs and just got back from the Hunger Games Midnight Showing and was entirely disappointed to log on and see no one on?
*Waggles Thumbs at Self*
THIS GIRL!

But Ohmigod....best movie EVER.
Just wish you guys were on when I was.... )': I wanted to talk about it xD
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 1:26 pm

8D OMG! I WENT TO THE LIVERPOOL ONE! IT WAS SO AMAZING. /fangirl

Only disappointing bit - no shirtless Peeta. D:<
Back to top Go down
Toast

Toast

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 5:53 pm

I am watching it today dignasd/g'szndgs
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:46 pm

I bought tickets to the midnight premiere, but then my school organized a field trip to go today, so I went then instead! LOVED IT. After we got back we went though activities in districts to see who might survive the Hunger Games. My score? 97% survival. The top 24 percents were tributes. I had the second highest percent! But you needed a 100% to win, and this guy I'm friends with got 100.... NO VICTOR-SHIP FOR ME. But I still loved the movie. xD
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:29 pm

I saw it at midnight too, and I thought it was amazing.
Back to top Go down
Toast

Toast

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:07 am

ILOVEDTHEMOVIE//

It was spectacular ;D
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:24 am

I SAW IT LAST NIGHT AND IT WAS AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:38 am

Just came back from the film and I was like O.O OMFG ITS SO AMAZINGLY GOOOD! Carys screamed when the dog jumped out though xD
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:36 pm

We all screamed, lmao. I jumped about a foot in the air, but I had Grant with me, so yeah. ;D
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:43 pm

Guys Rue's death scene was so aslbjaglsjbfg I was like with my friends and they were all laughing and I was like sobbing and I was like STFU RUE IS AMAZING
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:15 am

I saw it today!!!!!!! BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!! Except my friends got really annoyed when I started laughing in Rue's death......I couldn't help myself. And one of my friends fell off her seat when the dogs jumped out. It was so funny. Once again, I LOVED that movie!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:26 am

I told my friend not to cry cause Rue was in the net. Then Marvel hit her with the spear and I covered my mouth. When she fell and Katniss was holding her, I just started crying and le mascara ran xD

I had my eyes covered for the mutt part so when one growled, I screamed and jumped.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:55 pm

Yeah, I don't know anyone who didn't spazz out when the mutt jumped onto Peeta. I had been excepting it, though.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Lol, you know what? I came to the cinema with three other guys to talk to with hunger Games. And when Cato came out, I practically screamed. Well, you know, I think I was the only loud person there.

Anyways, with a banana milk shake, I think I went overdrive when after the movie, I jumped on my seat and yelled
"May the odds be ever in your favor!"
but I guess people liked it cause they clapped. Died of embarrassment, but atleast I can advice you kids that it's alright to be somewhat crazed.

Oh, and CATO WAS DROOL WORTHY. BELIEVE IT.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:43 pm

I went to go see it with my friend and her mom. I was litterally crying when Rue died, and my friend screamed when the mutt jumped out. It gave me a heart attack.

LOL. I looked over and saw that my dog was using his toy as a pillow.

ANYWAY. I wish that the mutts looked a little more like the dead tributes like they were suppost to in the book.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 6:32 pm

I've seen it twice, and I plan to see it more, and then own it! I loved it so much! By far one of my favorite movies ever, most likely my favorite. Josh Hutcherson was amazing, and so was everybody else.
Back to top Go down
Sona

Sona

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:30 pm

Bad book awful movie
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:08 pm

WHAAAAAAAATTT?

That book series was AMAZING. And the movie was great. Your the only person that I've ever heard that the book was bad. I mean, really?
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:45 pm

That's Ju1cypear (Ju1) he doesnt appreciiate anything.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:51 pm

TROOOOOOOOLLL HEE ISS A TROOOOOOLLL
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Guys, let's be nice, even if Ju1 isn't nice to us. We can be the bigger people and show him how humble we are. I mean, we all do have the power of the Hunger Games on our side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]   Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, hi guys! *Hunger Games* [spoilers?]
Page 1 of 1