Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hunger Games!!!

Go down 
+2
Katie Firebird
libby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Hunger Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hunger Games!!!   Hunger Games!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:20 pm

Hey, I've herd a lot about the hunger games, all good things. Somebody care to give the plot. I'm clueless. Pleas help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

Hunger Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games!!!   Hunger Games!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:27 pm

I actually made a forum on it if you want more info.

http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Dusk

Hunger Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games!!!   Hunger Games!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Might spoil it for you, and i do recommend reading the books. There awesome:].

'Link

Wikipedia. Hope that helps :].
Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Hunger Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games!!!   Hunger Games!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 1:40 pm

--The Hunger Games is a great book about a Capital who is way too in charge, and isn't good at running their country. They starve some districts, give others happy, death related lives. They have a thing called the Hunger Games, which is where teens are sent to fight to the death against 23 others. In the first book a girl, Katniss, is entered in the Hunger Games.

That is a brief, not very good, overview.--
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Hunger Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games!!!   Hunger Games!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:18 pm

Thanks everyone I'm getting a pretty good idea. I knew about the RP site Katie, Alex told me about it thanks though. thanks Nico, it was brief but it got the job done. Big thanks to dusk, Wikipedia has to be the best thing ever. trying to find the books right now. just one question. Do you enter the hunger games or are you forced into it? best I can figure out the hunger games are post-apocalyptic gladiators. right? I'm definitely going to join RP.thank you everyone for the quick responses.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Hunger Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games!!!   Hunger Games!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:43 pm

There's slips in bowls- one for boys, and one for girls- in each district. If your name is called, yes, you are forced into the Games. ^^
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Hunger Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games!!!   Hunger Games!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:57 pm

K, so really like gladiators. thanks for the explanation. wait. in a lot of post apocalyptic show's and stuff, it's like swords and shields are all you have. is it that way in hunger games?
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Hunger Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games!!!   Hunger Games!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Last edited by libowy on Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Hunger Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games!!!   Hunger Games!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Read the books.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Hunger Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games!!!   Hunger Games!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 8:10 am

K, I've been trying to get the books, one more day. Just one more day.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

Hunger Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games!!!   Hunger Games!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:01 pm

Okay. I'm sure you'll enjoy them! It's hard to not like. It has a little bit of everything; action, drama, romance, etc. A lot of fighty type stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunger Games!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunger Games!!!   Hunger Games!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunger Games!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: