Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Minor Sea god cousins

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

Minor Sea god cousins Empty
PostSubject: Minor Sea god cousins   Minor Sea god cousins I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 7:28 pm

shouldn't all the minor gods who are related to water, well shouldn't their kids be able to stay in the Posiedon cabin since that would be more like them instead of Hera's cabin?
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

PostSubject: Re: Minor Sea god cousins   Minor Sea god cousins I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Well, Poseidon is strictly Poseidon kids and I think that adding all the minor water kids join wouldn't make it poseidon. And all kids who aren't claimed go to Hermes, and all kids claimed with a minor parent go to Hera, for she has no kids and the minors go there. I don't think they should go to Poseidon cabin 'just because' it would be more like them. It's just not that way. It's been like this for like 6-7 or 8 years and it can't change now. Please understand. It's not like that in the books..... and we ARE based on the books. I mean, maybe a 'Minor Water God' Cabin would be more fitting, but putting them in Poseidon cabin would really affect the other big 3 gods and such. Brontes in Zeus, Other water gods in Poseidon, Thanatos(sp) in Hades? Doesn't really work like that in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Foxsilver

Foxsilver

PostSubject: Re: Minor Sea god cousins   Minor Sea god cousins I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:53 pm

Oh ok! thanks cause I just needed more clarification on that problem. But we should definitly have a minor water god cabin xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minor Sea god cousins   Minor Sea god cousins I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minor Sea god cousins
Page 1 of 1