Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Minor God's Nomination Box

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Minor God's Nomination Box Empty
PostSubject: Minor God's Nomination Box   Minor God's Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:05 pm

On the right end of an elegant oak table is a simple yet beautiful open lid box, something that might remind one of their mother's jewelry box. Some floral patterned papers and a peacock quill have been placed beside the box.
A small sign reads "for minor god nominations".
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Minor God's Nomination Box   Minor God's Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:31 pm

I ran in. I saw a small box and looked at it. It said "Minor God Nominations." I nominated Maddie, Alice, Nathan, Telamon, Selene, Cali, and Cadil.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Minor God's Nomination Box   Minor God's Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:18 pm

KillRock wrote:
I ran in. I saw a small box and looked at it. It said "Minor God Nominations." I nominated Maddie, Alice, Nathan, Telamon, Selene, Cali, and Cadil.

~*cough cough still can only put down one name*
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Minor God's Nomination Box   Minor God's Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:20 pm

~ I know that now! lol
I actually wrote down Nathan's name.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Minor God's Nomination Box   Minor God's Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:37 am

Music wrote:
KillRock wrote:

~*cough cough still can only put down one name*

This is true, thanks for pointing it out Maddie!

But, just to clarify, it's one nomination per character, so since Selene has two other characters who are children of the minor gods, they're free to nominate again.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

PostSubject: Re: Minor God's Nomination Box   Minor God's Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:44 pm

I run in,put my name in,and Nathans.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Minor God's Nomination Box   Minor God's Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:17 pm

I put in Cali's.
I put my name in.
I put in Cali's.
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

PostSubject: Re: Minor God's Nomination Box   Minor God's Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:42 pm

Tela wrote:
I run in,put my name in,and Nathans.

(Psst, Tela, one nomination per character only. Unless, of course, you meant for your other characters.)

After a few minutes of tossing and turning in bed, I noticed a lot of people entering and leaving for unknown reasons. Hearing some whispers, it suddenly occurred to me that it was time for nominations. Yes, cabin leader nominations. Some people came by to slip in their votes in a simple white box, which piqued my curiosity. I bounced towards the box, before looking inside. There weren't a lot of nominees yet. I picked up the peacock quill and a piece of paper beside it.

Who to pick? Well, it didn't hurt to write your name in, did it? With that in mind, I wrote my name in, "Raine von Bock," in my choppy, somewhat large handwriting. I clutched the piece of paper to my chest, muttered a silent prayer to my mother, and popped it inside the box.

I happily skipped back to my bunk bed, before staring at the ceiling. I may not have a chance of winning, and although I just arrived here and not very many people knew me, I felt that I have what it takes to be a cabin leader. I'd learn to be more responsible, and I was up for a challenge. Besides, even though I'm not exactly the most powerful demigod around, as well as not quite the brightest crayon in the box, I felt that with my organizational skills, as well as my memory, I could do it. Yes, I can, I thought confidently.
Back to top Go down
http://illusoryheart.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Minor God's Nomination Box   Minor God's Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:58 pm

After Sneaking out With Zack for awhile we thought we would go see what all the commotion was about Oh Wow Nominations are going on! "Zack I'm going to write in your Name to be Erebus Leader!"

"Thanks Lynn I'll Put My name in too so I have a guaranteed win!" I scribble my name in in my messy slanted handwriting and put it into the box. I watch Lynn put hers in to then I say "Lets Head to the Lake!"

"Ok Lets Go" I say and I Take off with Zack and run towards the Lake

Last edited by Katie Firebird on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Minor God's Nomination Box   Minor God's Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:02 pm

OOC: But she's for Hestia.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Minor God's Nomination Box   Minor God's Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:05 pm

~Hestia is their own cabin now
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Minor God's Nomination Box   Minor God's Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:06 pm

OOC: I was talking to Katie.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Minor God's Nomination Box   Minor God's Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:09 pm

~I can still answer...it's helpful shizz ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minor God's Nomination Box   Minor God's Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:11 pm

My mistake i took your vote for me as a vote for cali! My Bad XD
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Minor God's Nomination Box   Minor God's Nomination Box I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:12 pm

THanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minor God's Nomination Box   Minor God's Nomination Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minor God's Nomination Box
Page 1 of 1