Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

You Asked for it, and We Provided it!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

You Asked for it, and We Provided it! Empty
PostSubject: You Asked for it, and We Provided it!   You Asked for it, and We Provided it! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:40 am

That's right! The old Play-By claim was growing quite cluttered, so the staff has created a new and more organized Play-By claim which will be updated frequenctly! The information that could be gathered from the old play-by claim was put in the topic, but if you were missed, or you create new characters, just follow the instructions in the topic!

Happy organizing! Thanks for bringing the clutter to our attention! On behalf of the entire staff, I hope you love the new topic! (Props to Crispy for the outline with minor tweaks and filling from Nico.) Why are you still reading this? Go check out that topic! You know you want to . . .

Also, kudos to Natic for bringing up the idea!
Back to top Go down

You Asked for it, and We Provided it!
Page 1 of 1