Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

they asked me: do you love him to death?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

they asked me: do you love him to death?  Empty
PostSubject: they asked me: do you love him to death?    they asked me: do you love him to death?  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2018 9:31 pm

kalina nikolova.
  ―   i said:  speak of him over my grave and watch how he brings me back to life.  

"this is the last of them!" she announced, making a beeline for the nearest surface so that she could carefully put down the four box high stack that had been precariously balancing in her arms from the ground floor to their apartment, on the fifth. theirs. every time she thought about this newest step they'd taken - that the door that had clicked shut behind her was THEIRS, that the boxes they'd been hauling upstairs all afternoon were THEIRS and mostly about how this rented space was THEIRS - kalina's stomach did a flip, but it was always of the pleasant kind.

yes, she was nervous. it was the most human feeling of all and in this situation, moving into her very first home with her longest term partner, kalina knew that it was a fair one to be experiencing. but she wasn't letting it eat her up. she wasn't letting it dampen this milestone they were going through, together - on the contrary, she was soaking it up.

three years before she had been six feet under. her hands still, to this day, bore scars that reminded her of the night she had dragged herself out of her own grave. it wasn't nice to think about, but when you took into account that three years before, kalina nikolova had been DEAD - then it was a lot easier to understand why these moments, even the most nervewracking ones, meant everything to her.

she never did things by halves anymore. she didn't take these things for granted. and over the last few years, she'd learned that everything she'd enjoyed most had been with samuel at her side - his usual place, nowadays. they were together, always, and together they had gone through a whole lot of good, and a whole lot of bad - but this, moving into a tiny new york city apartment with one another, was the greatest good of all.

or at least the greatest good of the time being. kalina was sure she could outdo it, yet.

"i paid the movers while i was downstairs. they're gonna drop our receipt in tomorrow, along with chaise lounge that wouldn't fit in the van today - but they're gone," once sure the boxes she'd put down would stay put, kali turned to face sam, her grin huge, her happiness genuine. for the most part these days, it was. "so... since it's just you and me now, i was thinking that we could do the 'moving gift' thing out on the balcony? crack open that bottle of wine raziel got us, maybe, and take in the view?"
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: they asked me: do you love him to death?    they asked me: do you love him to death?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 12:50 pm

samuel adamczyk

❝It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do❞
“well it’s about time! it feels like we’ve been moving all day!” he responded with a small laugh as he nudged the door shut with his foot, before moving forward to place the stack of boxes in his arms on the counter. it had felt like an eternity since they had begun the moving process, but all of their hard work had been worth it. they had finally moved into their apartment, and they were on their way to spending the rest of their lives together.

for samuel it had been love at first sight, the moment he had laid eyes on kalina nikolova he knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. she had taken his breath away, and for a while he had forgotten how to speak. it was a while before he finally built up the courage to talk to her. but when he finally did, their connection was instantaneous.

she had become his everything, the light of his life as he liked to joke. he had fallen fast, and he had fallen hard. and everything was perfect, once you looked past his nervous demeanor. it felt like nothing would be able to ruin it, that nothing would be able to stand in their way.

and then just as soon as everything had started, their world had come crashing down. he could still remember the night that it happened, it still haunted him. kalina had been on guard duty, and he normally would have joined her but he’d fallen asleep while working on some blueprints. he awoke to chaos, someone had died. a guard. and in that moment his heart shattered.

kalina nikolova was dead. and it felt like samuel’s life was ending, he felt lost. suddenly his life didn’t have a purpose, he was alone. he had lost all hope, he ceased to care. he fell into a stupor, nothing mattered anymore.

and then a miracle had happened, a work of the gods as he liked to call it. almost as soon as he had lost her, kalina was back. she was alive. and he knew he couldn’t lose her a second time. and it hadn’t. it had been three whole years, and they were still together.

it had been three years, and they were finally moving into their own place. they were finally getting to live the life that samuel had imagined from the start. and it was great, nothing would be able to ruin his excitement.

”that sounds wonderful,” he responded with a grin as he moved towards kalina, grabbing a hold of her and pulling her to him as he planted a kiss on her forehead. “that sounds like a wonderful way to spend our first night, he mused, as he ran his tongue over his lips before grabbing a hold of her arm as he led her towards the door.

Last edited by firelord zuko on Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: they asked me: do you love him to death?    they asked me: do you love him to death?  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2018 7:49 pm

kalina nikolova.
  sometimes, all kalina could do was look at him. like just then, as he laughed over the moving process and how long it had felt - his eyes crinkled and his laugh was loud and joyous and for just that passing moment samuel was so genuinely carefree that it made her feel so, too. as she laughed with him, she was struck for maybe the hundredth time that day with the realization that she loved him - and he loved her, too.

they were together. they were happy. they got a LIFETIME at each others sides where three years before, that had seemed like it was something stolen from beneath their feet. she knew that those kind of things didn't happen. it was a miracle, if ever there was one, and not a day didn't go by where she wasn't thankful for every breath she got to take, every shared moment she had with her half-sister, every kiss from sam - and she knew whatever she got in this lifetime would never be enough, not even close, but it was better than the before. it was something, and she'd take it, and she would be thankful for it.

"i'm glad you think so, cause i wasn't taking no for an answer," she said, her smile huge and lopsided as she leant into him without any sense of boundaries, wrapping her arms around his waist and accepting the kiss on her forehead graciously, but refusing to leave it just be that. rising on her tip toes, she caught his lips with hers in the kind of lingering peck that could have, would have, should have turned into something just a little more, before she remembered that the night wasn't done yet and she had things to be doing, pulling herself away and then, dancing off ahead of him.

the door to their ( there was that word again, making her giddy ) balcony was already propped open with a strategically placed cardboard box, a side effect of the apartment having been too humid, all day, as they'd been moving things in and around. two plastic chairs had been left there by the previous tenants and she'd had the forethought to leave the wine chilling in evening air out there a few trips upstairs before, where it was waiting atop a plainly wrapped rectangular package, her moving in gift for him, and a cork screw. "can you get the plastic cups, please? i think they're in that box, there-" she gestured to one nearby the open door, stepping outside and opening the bottle as she waited, before setting it down and turning her head to the beyond, soaking in the chill of the air and the view of the city, bathed in golden sunset.

they were lucky. so, ridiculously lucky - she'd never take any of this for granted, and she knew, without him ever saying, that samuel wouldn't either.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: they asked me: do you love him to death?    they asked me: do you love him to death?  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2018 4:16 pm

samuel adamczyk

❝It's gonna take a lot to take me away from you There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do❞
a small groan escaped from the male's lips as he felt kalina pull away, his arms falling to his side as he turned his head to watch her. a wide, and rather idiotic smile appearing across his face. she was beautiful, every move she made was perfect, and she was his. and she would always be his. it was selfish, perhaps a bit presumptive, but he knew that nothing was ever going to come between them. he was done losing her, and he was ready to start their life together.

"well of course you wouldn't," he responded with a slight chuckle as he moved to follow after her, his eyes never leaving her as he made his way across the room. pausing only briefly to grab the cups, before he folded her onto the balcony.

stepping through the door way was like stepping through a portal to another world, their world. the fact that they had just moved into their apartment was very real, and while he had registered the excitement- this sent a whole new wave of excitement through samuel. their balcony. he'd never had a balcony before and he wasn't even sure what one used a balcony for- but that didn't matter, it was theirs. as far as he was concerned, the entire world was theirs- they could do anything, be anything. nothing was going to stand in their way, he was sure of that.

"your cups madam," he stated with a laugh as he made a show of bowing whilst extending the stack of cups for kalina. once she had taken the cups, he quickly straightened up- and took a step forward to wrap his arms around her once more. perhaps he was being overly affectionate, but he doubted kalina would care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: they asked me: do you love him to death?    they asked me: do you love him to death?  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

they asked me: do you love him to death?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: America :: Off Campus-
Jump to: