Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's really not THAT dangerous. Really. (Pinkgirl)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

It's really not THAT dangerous. Really. (Pinkgirl) Empty
PostSubject: It's really not THAT dangerous. Really. (Pinkgirl)   It's really not THAT dangerous. Really. (Pinkgirl) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:04 pm

Naren grinned as a a look of surprise spread over her half sister's face. "It's big isn't it?" She said, brushing the sweat from her hands onto her dirty shorts. "Do you want me to climb it first?" She asked, bending her knees up and down. A look of pure concentration was plastered over her face, as she tried to figure out how to get up the wall.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: It's really not THAT dangerous. Really. (Pinkgirl)   It's really not THAT dangerous. Really. (Pinkgirl) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:47 pm

I looked up and down the wall many times. "You want me to climb that?!?!" I said. "I guess we can see who gets to the top first." I suggested.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: It's really not THAT dangerous. Really. (Pinkgirl)   It's really not THAT dangerous. Really. (Pinkgirl) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:17 pm

"Of course. It's not that hard." said Naren, leaving out the part about lava. Wether this was on accident or purposely it was hard to tell. "Do you want me to climb it first to show you?"
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: It's really not THAT dangerous. Really. (Pinkgirl)   It's really not THAT dangerous. Really. (Pinkgirl) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:24 pm

"Um... Sure. You can go first." I said. Since this was my first time rock climbing I was very scared. I wasn't a very good climber.
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Beanie
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: It's really not THAT dangerous. Really. (Pinkgirl)   It's really not THAT dangerous. Really. (Pinkgirl) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:17 am

"Sure." Naren said, clipping her harness into the self belay. She placed her foot on a green rock to start, and quickly scampered up part of the wall. Naren struggled to get her tiny hand over the top of the wall, but in the end, she succeeded. Naren let her self-belay harness swing her down to the bottom. She landed triumphant.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's really not THAT dangerous. Really. (Pinkgirl)   It's really not THAT dangerous. Really. (Pinkgirl) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's really not THAT dangerous. Really. (Pinkgirl)
Page 1 of 1