Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] Empty
PostSubject: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:35 am

all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] Noella
Corinne “Corin” Rowan
daughter of Hephaestus

Well everything today hadn't exactly gone as planned. Corrine frowned as she stepped out of her school's building. Steel blue eye glanced around the crowded streets of New York. Gripping her denim satchel, the daughter of Hephaestus walked over to the side of the entrance, away from the people who were frantically trying to get where they needed to be. With a roll of her eyes, she glanced at the nearest street sign. Fifth Avenue. And now, she needed to get to Camp Half-Blood at Long Island Sound. Raising her right wrist, she glanced at her watch. A frown crept its way onto her face as she realized it was rush hour; it would be impossible to get a taxi at this time.

Looking up, she saw a coffee shop right across from her modeling school's building. She could probably stay there until rush hour was over and it's calmed down ever so slightly. Adjusting the gray beainie on her head, Rin walked towards the intersection. As she crossed the street, people crowded around her, and the white-haired girl nearly punched someone, having the need to fight for her personal space, but she decided against it by the time that she had gotten across and going towards the coffee shack. As she opened the door to go in, though, Rin found another teen in a black leather jacket smirking at her as he walked away. Rin rolled her eyes in annoyance, but she couldn't help but notice him slipping something into his jacket pocket. "Creeper," was the other thought that flashed into her mind.

Walking towards the counter, the demigod immediately went for a hot chocolate, her ultimate kryptonite. The demigod had always loved a good mug of it, but it would help as she calmed down on a very chilly autumn day like now. As the cashier waited patiently for her to pay for the drink, Corin found herself digging around her shoulder bag for her wallet, but she couldn't find it anywhere. "Where the Hades is it?" she muttered to herself when an idea came into her mind. "That pickpocet!" she exclaimed, startling the cashier. That guy in the leather jacket had taken her wallet while she was fussing about her personal spacing. Realizing that he was still waiting for her to pay, Rin glared at nothing in particular. Crusing, under her breath, Rin bit her lip think of an alternative way to pay him. He sure as hell probaly wouldn't be taking a drachma now would he?
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:13 am

all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] Tumblr_m8a6e7aQQm1r4vqr2
Adamo (Adam) Antonio De Luca
Son of Nyx

Adamo smiled as he quickly put on his jacket and grabbed his wallet. He was ready to get out of this horror place. When he was done getting dressed he walked out of Cabin 14. He breathed in some newly fall fresh air. He looked around the cabin courtyard to see if anyone was outside. No one was in sight. He sighed. He could remember when he was back home in the fall making leaf piles and jumping into the piles. That's when the rest of the memories washed over him. He shook his head to get the memory out of his mind. He turned around and started walking toward the entrance.

About five minutes later he was in the busy streets of New York City. He looked fron the right and then to the left to cross the street. The beeping and buzzing sounds filled his ears. He smiled. He hadn't been out in New York for a long time. Though, he was glad he was out of there. He just wished he could stay out of there for like a week or day. He noticed no cars coming and crossed the street to the coffee shack. He opened the door and walked in. It was pretty empty and Adamo was happy. At least there won't be a long line, he thought. He went on line and waited. He looked at the girl in front of him and smiled. She was pretty, but he didn't even know her. He watched as she didn't have any money. He smiled. He walked to the side of her and took out some money. He put it on the counter and the cashier took it. He gave her the coffee and yelled, "Next!"

occ; i fell like my charries old in the first paragraph D:

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 10:50 am

Corinne “Corin” Rowan
daughter of Hephaestus

Admittably, Corin wasn't particularly expecting someone to pay for her drink, but when the person behind her had stepped up and paid for her before Rin could even protest, the daughter of Hephaestus frowned slightly to herself. She hated not being able to do things by herself. It was even worse when other people helped her without her permission, but today, it was alright because it was for precious her hot chocolate. Biting the inside of her bottom lip, she glanced up at the guy who paid for her. "You didn't need to do that," she said finally deciding to take her hot chocolate with her single-gloved hand. Her steel blue eyes studied him for a moment as it did with everyone she met. Pursing her lips, she mentally jotten down a quick note that he looked like someone famous but just couldn't quite put her finger on who it was. Shrugging it off, she figured that it would come to her later.

Corin couldn't help but sigh when she realized that he hadn't ordered anything before the cashier called next. She tilted her head at him curiously. "Aren't you ordering?" she asked then. In all honesty, she didn't want to find out that he had spent all his money on her. As flattering as that was, she hated wasting someone else's time, knowing how precious her own time was. She sighed, blowing on her hot chocolate. Rin couldn't help but feel guilty, but she eventually shrugged it off. "Might I get to know the name of my hot chocolate savior?" Rin asked with a slight smirk. In her head, though, she was mainly wanting to get to know him so that she could pay him back. "Speaking of which, I thank you," she said, her British accent slipping through. "I'm Corinne, but call me Corin." Rin smiled softly as she held her hot chocolate with her bare left hand and held out her right hand for him to shake.

ooc ; haha, nice! sorry for the late reply xP

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 8:46 pm

Son of Nyx

Adamo shrugged. "Well what if I wanted to do that?" He said smirking. It was true, Adamo did want to do that plus for a pretty girl, who wouldn't? When she asked if he was ordering he nodded his head yes. He looked at the menu board the top and looked at all the choices. There was a lot and he only had very little time to choose. He looked at the first thing he saw and decided to order it. "I'll have one hot chocolate too please." He said politely to the man. The man turned to the cash register and said, "That'll be $3." Adamo handed the man a 5 dollar bill and got 2 singles in change. He put the money in his pocket and turned to the girl. "I'm Adamo. You can call me Adam." He said his Italian accent showing. "Well you're welcome for saving your hot chocolate. Anything for a beautiful girl like yourself." Then when she said her name he smiled. "Nice to meet you Corin." He said and then shook her hand.

occ; it's okay sorry for my late one too and sorry for the short reply it's because of my size of font I'm using the normal font now 8D

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 8:42 am

Corinne “Corin” Rowan
daughter of Hephaestus

Corin couldn't help but do as mini duck face at his response. "It still goes besides the point that you didn't need to," she shrugged. As he ordered a hot chocolate for himself, Rin sighed slowly, relatively glad that he did. There was also the fact that he ordered a hot chocolate too. The coincidence that her got the same thing she did made Corin smile relatively amused.

She smiled at his introduction. "Pleased to meet you as well, Adamo," she replied with a soft smile. Her blue eyes had a faint gleam in them while Adam commented on her being beutiful. There had always been men in this world who said she was hot, sexy, and everything in between; however, not very many, if there were any at all, who called her beautiful. "Well thanks. I would sort of hope so seeing as I just came from a photoshoot," she shrugged absentmindedly. Glancing at an empty table by the window, Rin began making her way towards it, but naturally she was still listening to Adam. "Sit with me?"

ooc ; no proooobbb xD

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 9:53 pm

all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] Tumblr_md5zv5wKlL1rnsbrxo3_500
Son of Nyx

Adamo shrugged along with Corin. He just liked to do good things. He smiled while taking a sip of his hot chocolate. He was quite pleased with himself. But he was quite taken back by surprise when she said she was a model. "Do you go to school? Like is it busy with your job and you going to school?" Adamo didn't bother even going to school considering he thought all those subjects were useless, well to him. He just felt like he didn't need those things when he grew up. He was practically already an adult. "Sure." He said and sat down next to Corin.

occ; omgomgomgomg i'm so so so so so so sorry i haven't posted, but i got grounded and couldn't post.

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:50 am

Corinne “Corin” Rowan
daughter of Hephaestus

At the mention of academics, Corin just shook her head and fought the urge to smirk. "No, no, I haven't ever really bothered," she said after taking a sip of her hot chocolate. The warm liquid going down her throat soothed the daughter of Hepheastus as she glanced over at Adamo. "I'm honestly really ignorant about those useless subjects; never really mattered to me. Having dyslexia doesn't help it either, but I can't complain." For a quick moment, Rin's mind wandered off to camp making a quick mental note that she did say that she was out for a little while and that no one should worry. HAdes, they probably didn'y care anyways. Practically everyone was sneaking out of camp now.

Returning her train of thought to Adam, she tilted her head slightly. "What about you?" she asked, "In school? Or are you already a teenage hartthrob that I should know about before a mod of paparazzi and fangirls find you?" At her last statement, Rin couldn't help but smile smugly. He had the looks for it definitely, and the Italian accent just topped it off, the icing on the cake if you want to put it that way.

ooc ; it's okay, pink! (: by the way, that pic just made me collapse and die. xD

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:42 pm

all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] Tumblr_lxth3oFY4A1qluq66o1_500
Son of Nyx

Adamo nodded his while listening to Corin. "Did you wish you didn't have dyslexia? Like do you wish you could read?" Adamo asked curiously. Luckily, he didn't have it, but he wondered what it was like to have dyslexia. damo took a sip of his hot chocolate and wondered what it was like to have dyslexia. Was it fun because you don't have to do homework? Does it suck because you can't read? Adamo really wanted to know. "Well, what happens if you get a tutor to help you read a bit better? I know someone that has dyslexia and can read some words." He said and shrugged. Adamo then laughed at what Corin said. "No I don't go to school at all. Never liked it plus if I did I wanted do much. Wouldn't pay attention. And I can't, not allowed to." He said. He did want to try it one day, but he was always too lazy too.

occ; lol I knew you would enjoy it xD

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Corinne “Corin” Rowan
daughter of Hephaestus

Corin shrugged slightly as she took another sip of her drink. Pursing her lips, she thought about Adamo's question. “I don't really mind,” she said, “I've always hated reading in the first place so... I don't know. But the idea of tutors just make me feel stupid. I'm already blonde.” Rin shrugged as a smirk crept its way onto her lips. A mischievous glint shined in her gray eyes as she propped her elbow on the table and rested her chin on her palm. As she studied Adam's features a bit more intently, she couldn't help but notice his lovely brown eyes. The sliver of a though entered her train of thought, but Rin couldn't help but wonder if he was a son of Aphrodite. He surely had the looks for it.

At his mention of school, she chuckled. That is the reason why I begged my parents to let me go to a modeling school instead of the regular school,” she said, bringing the cup to her lips yet again. After putting her cup down, Corin pushed a strand of her hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear. “Tell me, then, what do you like to do?” she asked curiously. Although Rin wasn't the kind of person who was all into other people's business, there was something about Adamo that made her want to know more about him. It was unusual, but the demigod just shrugged it off.

ooc ; IM SORRY! IM SORRY! IM SORRY! Forgive me Pinky! Dx I've been so busy lately. I promise I'll reply quicker <33

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:09 pm

all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] Tumblr_meywbtWPvD1ra47c7o1_500
Son of Nyx

"Just because you're blonde it doesn't mean that you can't be smart." He said with a smirk. Adamo could understand why she doesn't like reading. He personally didn't like it either. He was just too impatient to wait for the ending, so he would just read the ending. Then he wouldn't continue the book considering he knew what would happened at the end. Adamo sighed. He just wished he had the patience to at least read the entire book. Adamo brought his cup to mouth and took a sip. Adamo continued to listed to her. He could just listen to her all day. "Well, I usually just hang out in New York City." He said and shrugged. He didn't really do much considering he still lived at Camp. Soon he wanted to leave and get his own place, but he would need a job and then he would have to go to school. He didn't want to go back. It would be awkward for him. The last time he was there was 7 or 8. "Hey Corin, can I tell you something?" He asked.

occ; xD it's okay hey, can they go to the sadie hawkins dance?

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:31 pm

Corinne “Corin” Rowan
daughter of Hephaestus

Adam's reply to her own "blonde" comment made Rin raise an eyebrow before smiling. Most people just laughed playfully or just agreed, others would make a snarky reply, and that's what Corin was expecting from Adamo. But that wasn't the case. The fact that he even just defended Corin from herself said a lot. Eventually, she just shrugged. "I guess," she mumbled before taking another sip of her hot chocolate. Not breaking her eye contact with Adamo, Corin smiled at what he said next.

"Well that's convenient, I find myself around the city quite abit as well," she said, glancing out the window before looking at Adamo again. "I'd hope I'll see more of you around." Pushing her hair away from her face again, Rin sighed soflty. She actually found herself looking forward to seeing Adamo again. He, unlike many other boys she's been acquaintance with, was differen, in a good way of course. Now, if only he was a demigod that would make becoming friends with him much easier. In her head, Corin laughed at the thought, but then again, she hadn't been at Camp Half-Blood long enough to know everyone there either. At his question, Rin smiled again. "Shoot," she encouraged.

ooc ; <333 Sure! That'd be awesome! :D

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:48 pm

all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] Tumblr_lxth3oFY4A1qluq66o1_500
Son of Nyx

Adamo smiled Corin. "Same." He said. He did want to see more of Corin. He had very much enjoyed her company. He hadn't actually had a full conversation for a long time considering no one even bothered. He just really wanted to tell her he was demigod. He just wished she was one too because then he would be able to find her more easily. He smiled at that thought. "Well, io sono un semidio." He said in Italian. He didn't really want to tell her so he did, but in Italian. "I'm a demigod." He said in English with his Italian accent.

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:45 pm

Corinne “Corin” Rowan
daughter of Hephaestus

Corin never really understood Italian. It was a beautiful language, she knew that much, but when Adam spoke, she couldn't help but love how the words just came so easily with him. She would've asked him what it meant, but in the end, she didn't have to. He translated the words himself. Rin's eyes widened for a split second before her eyebrows went up. Unecpected differently, but since shes been withthe boy things have been unexpected; she shouldnt be surprised. Rin didn't speak for a moment, but once she realized he wasn't joking, she leaned forward, narrowed her eyes slightly, and frowned jokingly. “Demigod?” she began somewhat playfully, “That's a shame, because I'm only a simple half-blood... But if I'm not mistaken, they're the same thing, correct?” Rin couldn't help but smirk to herself as she leaned back and sipped some of her hot chocolate. She knew they were he same thing, but the daughter of Hephaestus was curious as to how Adam would react. It would've been a typical but quite amusing sight if he thought she was an idiot now, but she had a feeling he wouldn't be like that. It was unusual, but Rin enjoyed the fact that he was different. Putting her nearly-finished cup down on the table, Rin crossed her arms and grinned mischievously. “I can't help but think you're the son Aphrodite or Apollo,” she contemplated aloud, brushing her bangs away from her eyes.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Son of Nyx

Adamo almost frowned at her reaction, but when she mentioned she was a half-blood too, a big smile lit up his face. He hadn't smiled like this in a long time. But with Corin he felt different. He was all bright and happy inside. With a regular person he wouldn't be that bright and happy. "Yeah, they're the same thing." He said as the words swiftly slid out of his mouth. Adamo took a sip of his drink still smiling. He finished his drink and stood up. He walked over to the garbage can and threw his empty cup into it. Then he walked back to the table where him and Corin were sitting. He smiled at her one of his bright ones. "Really? I would've thought you were a daughter of Aphrodite." He said with a smirk. "I'm the son of Nyx."

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 10:55 pm

Corinne “Corin” Rowan
daughter of Hephaestus

Corin smiled at Adam. Oddly enough, it was a genuine smile. Normally, she faked a smile in front of others because none of them really ever seemed to actually get her. With Adamo, Corin was getting used to the fact that he was smart and was very different from all the others. But that little doubting and cautious side of Rin's overall firey and headstrong personality told her to be careful as in the past, people like him eventually abandoned her. She was reminded of the feeling quite often and was, quite frankly, afraid of having to go through it again. But her will and positive outlook on Adamo so far got the better of her as she pushed those doubting thoughts away, hoping to the gods that she wouldn't regret it later.

Looking at Adamo, she couldn't help but notice how his eyes lit up when he smiled. He seemed like he genuinely enjoying her presence, and Rin felt a tad bit proud about it. On another note, he also looked quite dashing, if she had to say so herself. Besides, she wast lying when she said he could pass for a teenage heartthrob earlier in their conversation. Although she was still having a slight mental struggle as to whether or not to trust Adam entirely, Corin knew she likes having him around, and hopefully, that wouldn't be changing any time soon. Nonetheless, she raised an eyebrow at him saying he was a son of Nyx. “Hm, well that kind of explains why we haven't seen each other before I suppose,” she said with a slight shrug. Because she's had a bit of trouble with some of the Nyx and Hades children during her first few days of Camp, she's been avoiding them lately. “But I've got to give Nyx props, you certainly have the looks, mister,” she said playfully with a wink.

At his comment about her heritage, she smirked. Everyone said that around Camp, and she was glad that her looks got some attention, as selfish as it seemed. To be honest, all Corin thought she really had was her appearance, so she tries to take care of it. Yes, she can be quite the “evil popular diva” but most of the time, Rin doesn't go that direction. “Hephaestus actually,” Corin shrugged as if it were no big deal. In truth, she wasn't particularly proud of her godly father, but she didn't hate him. Not his fault he fell for her gorgeous mum. “To be honest, I'm actually kind of glad we met here instead of Camp really,” she said, finishing her hot chocolate. “If we had met there, it would've been quite awkward, no?” she asked, turning to face him then tilting her head questioningly.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:04 am

all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] Tumblr_lwn8yppidu1qbhekg
Son of Nyx

Adamo smiled at Corin once again. Her smile was nice with her blue eyes. What topped off her appearance was her cascading blonde hair. Adamo just couldn't stop smiling to her beautiful face. "Well, I'm not the one with the beautiful smile." He said with a smirk and winked. There just was something about Corin that he liked. She was different than the other girls that fell in love with him (*cough*Me*cough*). When she said she was a daughter of Hephaestus, he was quite surprise. He would've thought that she was the daughter of Aphrodite. He wasn't lying or joking at all. She was a beautiful girl, to Adamo of course. He nodded his head as he continued to listen to her. It would've been awkward considering that if they would've bumped into each other they wouldn't have talked to each much. Then a question pumped into his head that he wanted to ask her. "Where are you from?" He asked.

Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 9:27 am

Corinne “Corin” Rowan
daughter of Hephaestus

Corin couldn't help but bite her lip and look down when Adam complimented her smile. A little aching feeling tugged at her chest, but she just shrugged it off then. It was probably nothing anyways. It wasn't like there was something she felt for this boy... Was there? Mentally shaking her head, Rin sighed. “Well, thanks,” she found herself muttering, unsure if Adamo even heard her. At his sudden question, she raised an eyebrow. “Well, I'm from Great Britain,” she said, accent thickening more than ever. “But I've been here for half a year now.” Smiling at him, she sighed. “What about you, Adam? For how long have you have been in the states? Or better yet, when did you arrive at Camp?” she asked curiously.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:40 pm

all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] Tumblr_lwn8yppidu1qbhekg
Son of Nyx

A question came to Adamo. Did he like Corin? Okay mabe a little, but he didn't want she thought of him. He wondered what did she think of him? He smiled at her. "I've never been to Britain." A lot of people wanted to go to Britain. Adamo wanted to visit there but not as much as other people. "Well, I've been at camp for 11 years." For most people that was a long time not for Adamo. Camp was just pretty much his home.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:53 pm

Corinne “Corin” Rowan
daughter of Hephaestus

The idea of Britain being great wasn't particularly hard to understand when you're from the country, but Rin really does love her country one way of another. Her blue-gray eyes shines as she thought of something. “Perhaps one day we could visit together,” she suggested. She has been meaning to visit her father and sister again, but the thing was that Rin just didn't particularly want to go there alone. That would be awkward as stupid as it seemed. A year away from her old life had gone by rather quickly so she only nodded when Adamo said he'd been in Camp for eleven years. “Impressive,” she nodded, “You must be pretty well-known for being around so long.” Finishing of her hot chocolate, Rin only played with the empty cup rather than throwing it away, carving details on the styrofoam with her trimmed nails.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 9:19 pm

all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] Beach-funny-one-direction-sand-zayn-Favim.com-339915
Son of Nyx

Adamo wouldn't mind visiting Britain. he did want to go there and maybe he could just go for a quick visit to Italy. He had always wanted to go back to Italy to see his family again. Hopefully, they didn't die because of another hell hound attack. "Sure, but maybe you could come visit Italy with me. I've always wanted to go see my family again there." He said and smiled. Adamo snorted when she said that he must be well-known. "Yeah right. Not even my cabin knows me." He said.

ooc; lol i just had to post that pic when i saw it
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 9:04 am

Corinne “Corin” Rowan
daughter of Hephaestus

Corin's eyes lit up at the idea of going to Italy. She had always seen pictures of the place, but she was sure that she wanted to go there to experience all the sights for herself. The landscape, the vineyards, Venis all of that she wanted to see, and there were beautiful artworks of Venis which made the city that much more interesting to Rin. “That would be lovely,” she smiled, “We could have a whole trip around Europe even, if my father was willing to sponsor us.” Rin said that statement slightly laughing, but it was true. Her father was no problem; it was her stepmother they had to get it by. But nonetheless, Corinne wouldn't hesitate in asking whatsoever. When Adamo said what he said about his cabin not even knowing him, she raised an eyebrow then smirked mischievously. “Easy fix,” she said waving her hand dismissively then getting up. Fixing her shoulderbag, she looked at Adamo. “Wanna go back with me? Then we can talk more a bit about this ‘cabin-’ wait no, let's to with the ‘whole camp not knowing you’ problem?” Rule number five about Corin. Never talk about how bad or good your popularity is or she'll either ditch you or get you to know practically everyone despite her own social standing. Glancing towards the door before looking right at Adamo, she spoke without even realizing it. "How about you come with me to the Sadie Hawkins Dance at Camp? I heard it would be a blast." In all truth, Corin had never been to an actual dance before, and she didn't particulary want to go alone. Besides, she would've been hanging out with Adam then too because she found herself being practically drawn to the unique individual.

ooc ; ...you have no idea how long I laughed at that pic. xD luv it. <333

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:43 pm

all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] Zayn!
Son of Nyx

"That would be fun."He said excited. A trip to Europe. They would get to go to a whole bunch of different places. Wouldn't that be fun? Pars, pain, Portugal, Sweden. There was a lot of places in Europe. "Uh, sure." He said a bit worried. Adamo wasn't really a big people person. What would people think of him? He would have to wait and see. Then the mention of the Sadie Hawkins Dance with the both of them together. "Sure I'd love to." He said and smiled brightly.

ooc; omg this post sucks but I'm rushing before 10 pm so I can make the topic and be satisfied before I go to sleep I'll pm you the topic when done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]   all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

all those little things [[ pinkgirl ]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: