Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) Empty
PostSubject: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:35 pm

Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) 2ns8kdl
* JENNIFER RAE LAWRENCE *

Legacy of Aphrodite and Mainae

Jen was in the New-York airport, waiting for Liam. Her hair was down in it's usual wavy fashion. She was wearing mascara, eyeliner, lipstick, and pink nail polish. On her head, Jen also wore her fedora. She had her arms crossed, obviously had been left waiting to long. Jen looked down at her loose, white top and pin skinny jeans. "Where is he?" she thought angrily. Jen wasn't the type to her left waiting.

Her sandals made a hollow sound on the marble flooring of the airport. "Flight to Venice Italy leaving in twenty minutes!" the lady at the front desk called. Jen sighed and frowned. "he better get here!" she thought, biting her lip nervously.

http://www.polyvore.com/jens_wardrobe/set?id=45626700
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:43 pm

Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) Tumblr_lqlm7gCJDF1r27xgeo1_500

I ran to the New-York airport not wanting to be late. I ran inside and quickly spotted Jen. I ran up to Jen. "Hi Jen. Sorry I was late. I just wanted to get you something." I said. I pulled out a diamond ring out of my pocket. "Don't worry it's not an engagement ring." I said.

Ring: http://sellingjewelryonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/selling-diamond-ring.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Jen wiped her frown off her face as she saw Liam walked to her. She flipped her hair quickly, and tackled him into a hug. Pulling away, she saw the ring that he had gotten her. "Baby, it's beautiful! Thanks!" Jen said, running a hand through her hand and putting the ring on soon after. "We should really be getting to our flight..." she said, lacing fingers with him. "Wouldn't want to miss the plane."
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:06 am

"Okay." I said. We walked to the plane and found 2 empty seats together. We sat down and waited for the plane to take off. "Are you sure you have everything?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:10 pm

Jen walked beside Liam through the security, and past the loading docks, until they were inside the plane. The plane was a 100 passenger holder, and hadn't carried many passengers. The seats were a blue color, with green and pink spots inside of them. Jen didn't hesitate to sit down in them, feeling her legs relax after standing for an hour straight. Several passengers were already inside the plane when they arrived, but it wasn't a full plane yet. "Yes, I'm sure." Jen replied simply. She was glad that she got a seat by the window, and could see everything the plane passed. "Are you excited to see you family?" she asked, turning to face him.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:30 pm

"I'm really excited to see my brother and sister again." I said. I really wanted Jen to see my siblings. "We are taking off. Please turn off your electronics." The pilot said. I turned off my phone.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:51 pm

Jen smiled and pulled out her phone, and her Ipod. She shut them off with a press of a red button, and slid them back in her pocket. Her fellow demigods told her that phones were giant monster signs, but she didn't listen. Jen would never give up her beloved phone, it was like her best friend... only electronic. "I see, so what are their names and ages? I want to get to know you family a little more." she said with a small smile.

"Now please buckle up, we will be taking off shortly." the flight lady said. The demigod slid her hand over the seat belt, and snapped it into the buckle. She hoped her ears wouldn't pop during the flight.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:57 pm

I buckled my seat belt and then turned to Jen. "I have a sister named Seirra. She is eight. I also have a brother named Aiden. And he is 13." I said. I didn't really have a big family. My mother died fro pneumonia and my step-dad ran away. "Tell me about your family?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:19 pm

Jen nodded, trying to remember his siblings. Aiden and Seirra, okay. She figured that she could remember that easy enough. Jen pulled a picture out of her pocket, white side up. "Well, it used to be just me and my parents... until mom left." she mumbled, unfolding the paper. "Then my dad adopted Ani, a little Hawaiian girl. Her name means beautiful in Hawaiian." Jen explained. Finally the picture was unfolded and you could see little Ani :

Spoiler:
Ani ^^

Jen smiled and gave the picture to Liam. "She's seven." she said, a smile still on her face. Jen had never met Ani, not yet, but hoped to some time soon.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Ani reminded me of Sierra. I just remembered that I had a picture of Sierra and Aiden in my pocket. I pulled it the picture and gave it to Jen. This was the picture:
Spoiler:

"This is my brother and sister." I said.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Jen smiled and looked at the picture. She was surpirzed how similar Liam look like his siblings. Aiden had Liam's hair, and his eyes, maybe. Seirra had his hair color, and their smiles looked similar."Wow... they look so much like you." she said. Jen almost wished she had siblings that looked like her too. Maybe then things would be a different story. "Here." she said, handing the pictures back to Liam.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:53 pm

I put the picture back in my pocket. "What do you want to see in Italy?" I asked. That's when the flight lady gave some drinks. "Thanks." I said. I really wished my brother and sister lived closer to me so I could see them everyday.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:07 pm

Jen smiled at the flight attentdant as she handed them both waters. Mouthing a 'thank you' to the woman, she turned to face Liam. "Everything we can." she said with a smile. Jen really wanted to see a lot. "Going on the canals is on the top of my list. she added. Jen brushed her hair with the back of her hand and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:14 pm

I'll try to show you everything." I said. I smiled at Jen. I didn't know what else to say to Jen. "What do you want to do for the time to go by?" I asked. I didn't know what to do for this plane ride to go really fast.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 8:57 am

Jen smiled at him and nodded. She was happy that he cared enough about her to take her to visit his family. They hadn't even be dating for that long of a period. She was caught in her thought until Liam began talking. "Hm..." Jen said, pausing. "I think we can use our electronics to watch movies. Maybe we should ask the attendant." she suggested with a smile.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 3:23 pm

"Okay." I said. I clicked the button for the plane attendant. The next minute she came. "Is there something wrong sir?" She asked. "No. I just have a question. Are we allowed to watch movies now?" I asked. "Yes. Your allowed to now watch movies." She said then she left. "What movie do you wanna watch Jen?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Jen looked at the attendant lady and gave her a smile, thinking about how she wanted to watch a movie to prevent herself from boredom. "We should watch something... like... I dunno." she said, pursing her lips. The demigod ran through a mental image of all the movies she liked. "I think I have the Avengers on my phone. My parents saw it last week." Jen said, pulling up her movie app. Sure enough, there was the avengers.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:52 pm

"Okay. Seems good to me." I said. The flight attendant put the on the movie. We started watching it and it was pretty good. "What's your favorite superhero in the movie?" I asked. My favorite hero in the movie would probably be Iron Man.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:50 pm

Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) Jennn

http://www.polyvore.com/sammi_hanratty/set?id=49193999

Jen watched the attentent turn on the Avengers, and the sound was turned on loud. She knew that it was an action movie, but actually found it to be decent. The legacy heard Liam say something, and pursed her lips. In real truth, she didn't know all of them, so it was great that they appeared on the screen. "Black Widow." Jen finally said with a nod. "I don't usually like this stuff, but it's okay." she added.

Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:57 pm

When the movie was half over the captain said something. "We will be landing in 5 minutes." He said. Really? "That was quick." I said. That's when the land started appearing near the windows.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)   Off to Italy (PINKGIRL) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off to Italy (PINKGIRL)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: