Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Finally Made It (Angel)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Finally Made It (Angel) Empty
PostSubject: Finally Made It (Angel)   Finally Made It (Angel) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:45 pm

This is how I show my love
I made it in my mind because
I blame it on my A.D.D. baby

Finally Made It (Angel) Skyler-Samuels
alice~16~bia

The forest seemed calmer than usual...

Alice slowly meandered into the forest. She was never one to be found in the forest. She wasn't really the aggressive type, even though her mother was the goddess of force. I guess you could call her passive-aggressive. She's not trying to hurt people, but her mother takes things too literally, sorta like a genie. The wind blew leaves up around Alice, as if the forest was welcoming her into it's presence. Alice forced the small, thin branches out of her way as if the forest was welcoming her even more.

This is how an angel dies
I blame it on my own sick pride
Blame it on my A.D.D. baby

Last edited by Rue♥ on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Finally Made It (Angel)   Finally Made It (Angel) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:14 am

Finally Made It (Angel) Matthew-2
Finally Made It (Angel) Matt2-1

Matthew, with an audible groan, flopped to the grassy ground. "I'm bored.." he complained like a five year old. Ms. Opal, Matthew's cat companion, made her annoyance with him quite clear. "You know there's this thing called training, or reading, or being productive," the cat chimed through their empathy link. Matt let out another groan. "Eh..I'm too lazy to actually look for something to do. I want something to look for me..." he demanded. Opal rolled her blue-green eyes and swished her fluffy tail. "You're impossible.." she said. Matt narrowed his eyes and picked up his head to look at her. "You know...maybe a dog would have been a better pet," he mused, trying to suppress a grin. Ms. Opal hissed. Matt could almost hear the fur on her back bristling with agitation. "Dogs are too needy, and you don't know how to take care of things. I take care of myself," she said indignantly. Matthew rolled his eyes and sat up. He began to pick at the grass beneath him, as if that would give him some kind of inspiration. Instead, he found a long piece of grass to use as a grass whistle. Placing the blade between his two thumbs, Matthew blew into his hands and a rough, yet sort of pretty whine was the result.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Finally Made It (Angel)   Finally Made It (Angel) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:24 am

alice~16~bia

That sound was so... pitchy. Like the sound that Alice made when she whined.

Alice's peace was disrupted by this abrupt sound. Her head whipped around as her body twitched. She saw nothing at first, so she began to walk back the way she came. She came across a boy with curly hair and a cat, on the ground. He was obviously the source of the pitchy noise. Alice realized that she had never been able to grass whistle. She walked over towards the boy and stood right above him, observing him.Alice flapped away the bugs and looked at the beautiful cat. Alice was more of a cat person than a dog person. Dogs were too hairy and annoying to her. Cats were very sleek and sly. Alice thought she should address the boy now, but she didn't know what to say. What came out her mouth was exactly what was on her mind. "How do you do that?" she said, pointing to the grass blade.

Last edited by Rue♥ on Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Finally Made It (Angel)   Finally Made It (Angel) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:47 pm

Matt looked up at the girl that walked over to him. She looked familiar, but this was a big camp, with a lot of people that all started to look the same. He offered a smile and gestured to the empty spot on the grass beside him. He tossed the piece of grass he was using to whistle to demonstrate the art that was grass whistling. "So first you need a blade of grass. The ones that have the sharp stems in the middle that you used to get paper cuts, or grass cutes I guess, from when you were little are the best," he paused and plucked a blade of grass that looked acceptable. "Next you grab each end of the grass and pull it tight, but don't rip it. Then just sort of put your lips to the edge of the blade of grass, with them slightly closed, and just blow," he said. He did as he instructed her to do and ended up with another, slightly high pitched, melody. "You can adjust the pitch of the grass by how close you put your fingers grabbing the ends. The closer they are, the higher the sound. Tee further apart they are,t he deeper the sound."

ooc: I happen to be an expert grass whistler. xD

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Finally Made It (Angel)   Finally Made It (Angel) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:03 pm

alice~16~bia

It could possibly work...

Alice sat down next to the boy and carefully plucked a blade of grass. She pulled it tightly like he had said and hesitantly put the grass to her lips. She wasn't sure how the resulting sound would sound, but there's a first time for everything, right? Alice blew a hard breath through the slit in the grass and a medium-pitchy sound was her reward. She didn't think it sounded so bad. It actually sounded similar to a note that the Northern Cardinal near her old house in New Orleans used to sing in the winter time. Alice laid the grass down on the ground and looked over at the boy. "Wow, that's really cool," she said, halfheartedly. Alice's attention was directed, once again towards the beautiful cat. "That's a really pretty cat you've got there," she added softly. Alice had lost most of her emotion after Jake had left her, so she didn't seem as friendly as she did before.

Last edited by Rue♥ on Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Finally Made It (Angel)   Finally Made It (Angel) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:43 pm

Matt smiled and set the blade of grass back on the ground. "Thanks. I'm actually a professional grass whistler, you know. I play First Chair Grass Whistler in the Orchestra," he joked, flashing the girl a lopsided grin. "The name's Matt, and this is Ms. Opal, but I just call her Opal," he introduced. Upon hearing the compliment from the girl, Ms. Opal the cat let out a pleased mew and puffed up her chest. "I'm a beautiful cat," she purred with an arrogant flick of her tail. Matt rolled his eyes at Opal and turned tot he girl. "That compliment was a bad idea. That's going to go straight to her head," Matt noted, jabbing a thumb in Opal's direction. "Hush you. And don't point your thumb at me, it's rude," Ms. Opal scolded. Matt chuckled in spite of himself and shook his head. "She is a great cat, actually. Though she can get a little bit opinionated," he added. At this, Ms. Opal smacked Matt's hand with her paw. Matt just laughed.

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Finally Made It (Angel)   Finally Made It (Angel) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:50 pm

alice~16~bia

Maybe he could make her feel a little better.

Alice reached her hand out to rub the beautiful brown cat. She looked up at Matt and noticed his eyes. They were silvery, and she couldn't really put a color on them but silver. She looked into them as she pet Ms. Opal. Alice shook her eyes and focused on Ms. Opal. "You know, Maine Coon's are one of my favorite cats. My other favorites are Bombay's and Domestic Short-hairs. I used to have a Domestic Short-hair named Tigger, but I lost him after Hurricane Katrina." Alice looked down as a small tear welled up in her eye. She had loved that cat more than anything, and she would love to know what happened to him. "But anyways, my name Alice Mal, but I go by Alice Heart. I wanted to be special, to be different from the rest of my family. Alice Heart's the name of a school in New Orleans."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Made It (Angel)   Finally Made It (Angel) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally Made It (Angel)
Page 1 of 1