Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic

Go down 
3 posters

GONNA MAEK SOME KIDDIES
Posiedon!
i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_vote_lcap0%i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ares!
i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_vote_lcap33%i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Hermes!
i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_vote_lcap17%i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Aphrodite!
i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_vote_lcap0%i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Thanatos!
i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_vote_lcap33%i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
OTHER!!!(Specify below)
i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_vote_lcap17%i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Panan

Panan

i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic Empty
PostSubject: i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic   i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:53 pm

HALF BLOODS
Name: > Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way TRY AGAIN, SMART ALEK.
> Alek Kaiser Name approved!
Age/birthday: 14, Febuary 3rd
Years in camp: 2
God parent: Hades
Mortal parent: Sasha Kaiser
Physical appearance: Tall and thin, reaching around 6'0. Black hair, slicked back with oil.
Personality: Acts like a gigantic jerk, despite secretly being a nice guy. He's obsessed with being ironic, and as thus, does silly things, like playing hackey sack with small woodland animals. Artemis really hates his guts. One of the most notable ironic things he has done is flood his cabin rump smuppets, in attempt to be like a certain older brother.
Pets: None.
Weapons: A Celestial Bronze Katana and a Celestial Bronze Chainsaw, because nothing says gigantic tool more than wielding both at the same time.
Talents: Sneaking, being ironic, SHADOW TELEPORTATION(that's a big one), and Making origami cranes
Other: DID I MENTION THE LARGE AMMOUNTS OF PUPPET RUMP AND CARPY FAKE WEAPONS SURROUNDING HIS BED

not sure what should happen next. Mod/Adimin Approval plz?

Last edited by Panan on Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Panan

Panan

PostSubject: Re: i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic   i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:34 am

HALF BLOODS
Name: Sedric "Tick" Cuerda
Age/birthday: 15, 4-14
Years in camp: 5
God parent: Chronus
Mortal parent: MarĂ­a Cuerda
Physical appearance: He's about 5'5, mexican, with curly brown hair, and semi serpintine jade eyes. He's somewhat scrawny, but definatly strong. His teeth are pointed to an extent, giving him a menacing appearance.
Personality: Despite his beastly looks, he actually a nice guy. He loves to cook, and even moreso, he loves it when people eat the things he bakes. He hopes that one day he can open a bakery, even if that is improbable. He dislikes violence, and when he trains, it's generally on dummies, generally making the Ares kids bully him. He has increadibly low self esteem due to this.
Pets: A little black terrier enhanced with robotics, given to him by Hephaestus due to the completion of a difficult quest. IT BREATHES FIRE AND URINATES ACID
Weapons: A large Halberd he calls "Caballero de Tiempo"
Talents: Can slow down time time, at the cost of a large chunk of his energy. Can speak spanish fluently.
Knows the exact time all the time. *BADUMSHOT*
Other: When flipping out, he reverts back to spanish.

Last edited by Panan on Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic   i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Both your characters have been accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Panan

Panan

PostSubject: Re: i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic   i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 1:01 pm

thank you so very much
Back to top Go down
Panan

Panan

PostSubject: fdsfds what am i doing   i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:42 am

Name: Paul, just because he dislikes sharing his last name (it's Naturae >.> <.<)
Age/birthday: 26, September 16th
Years in camp: 10
God parent: Demeter
Mortal parent: David, again, last names
Physical appearance: He's handsome with brown hair and blue eyes. He's also big and burly, torso wise. But that's because he's crippled from the legs down. Is seen in a wheelchair generally. He has a southren accent.
Personality: Oddly cheery("Nice day, isn't it?") and geeky ("I'd love me some Megaman 2 right now"), as well as imaginative. He loves board games and tabletop RPGs, such as Paranoia, or the more famous Dungeons and Dragons. He collects old videogames, along with their systems. He also loves gardening, particularly growing vegtables. He's kind of like a cool uncle to some.
Pets: None, due to an inceddent with a cat.
Weapons: A big ol' lance.
Talents: Being able to have the muslemass required to lance while driving a wheelchair, power over nature (vines and thorns and stuff).
Other: None.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic   i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:46 am

Oh man, he sounds awesome. BOARDGAMES. TABLETOP RPGS?! MEGAMAN?!!
The best.

Anyway, he's acccepted.
Back to top Go down
Panan

Panan

PostSubject: Re: i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic   i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:27 pm

Name: Nicholas Clover
Age/birthday :13, April 12th.
Years in camp: 2
God parent: Hephestus
Mortal parent: Zealand Clover, a silver and glass smith.
Physical appearance: Tall and brawny, about 5'7. He's tanned, and has black hair, buzzed short. His head is shaped similarly to an upside down pear. His teeth are yellowish and his nose is sort of crooked.
Personality: He's a hardworking kid who dosen't say much. He only talks when he feels nessesary, unless he is debating. Then he really talks. He has no time for sillyness and shenanigans, and he especially hates pranks. He is constantly keeping himself buisy, forging various glass, silver, and bronze creations. Despite his young age, he acts more adult like than most other campers. He always carries around a pack of smokes, despite never smoking them. It is theorized that he uses them to paralyze newts and lizards to feed to his pet. Most likely, this is true.
Pets: A large and fuzzy tarantula named Dave. He keeps Dave in a cage by his nightstand.
Weapons: A large war hammer, made of celestial bronze.
Talents: A master of forgery, control of fire, immunity to fire.
Other: He collects fancy santa figurines. Making fun of his hobby results in major injury.
Back to top Go down
Momus Boy

Momus Boy

PostSubject: Re: i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic   i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 6:43 am

I laughed so hard core. Especially at the Ares kid. Katana and Chainsaw. That's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic   i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:37 am

ACCEPTED.

How is it your always come up with the most awesome quirks ever man?
Back to top Go down
Panan

Panan

PostSubject: Re: i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic   i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:38 pm

Inaniloquist wrote:
ACCEPTED.

How is it your always come up with the most awesome quirks ever man?
i am a wizard

ALSO: POLL TIEM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic   i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i finally made a friggin dude bros i play as topic
Page 1 of 1