Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni] Empty
PostSubject: The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni]   The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:10 pm

The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni] Tumblr_lw286aL3vo1r0wbtwo1_500
The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni] Artemis

Clearing her throat, Artemis looked over the three girls standing before her. "The Charlies" as they were known around the Hunters. By sheer coincidence, there was a girl named Charlie in each one of the Groups: Warrior, Gatherer, and Healer. They were well known, since they all had very unique personalities. Artemis, after observing the three girls silently for quite some time, had decided to call them in for a mission. The goddess moved her braid to her shoulder and spoke with her regal, strong tone. "Charlie, Charlie and Charlie...you're probably all wondering why I've summoned you all here. Well, that's simple. I have a mission for you. A very special task that I believe you three and meant to do. As I've noticed from your training sessions, each of you has a unique set of skills. But I've also noticed that you all seem to resort to the same method when you can't solve something. You destroy it. I think it's time that you learned to solve, rather than resorting to destruction and bloodshed. As you know, there was a recent snow storm that was quite devastating. A wolf pack, consisting of seven wolves, the Alpha male and female, the Beta male, the Elder female, and three Omegas, two males and a female. The Alpha female is pregnant with pups that will be born in a few months. They were uprooted from their terra from the blizzard and are currently residing in our forest. They haven't disturbed us directly, but they are unbalancing our ecosystem, stealing food, and trying to settle down here after not knowing how to return home. Well we can't have them here. We already have a pack that moves through here during the spring. And if they encounter this stray pack there will be bloodshed between the two. To prevent this, I want the three of you to find this pack, befriend them, and return them to their home. We don't know where they came from, so you'll have to figure that out. All seven of these wolves must return to their packs. No matter what happens, you are to keep them safe and alive. Do you understand?"

The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni] Delish-49308-319-480

The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni] Charlie

Charlie Grandge listened as the Huntress spoke, glancing at the other two girls who were there with her throughout the explanation of their mission. She had heard a lot about the other two girls named Charlie, but she had never gotten to know them closely. Snapping out of her own thoughts, Charlie realized that she was daydreaming instead of listening to the goddess. Adjusting her bandana headband she continued to listen as Artemis explained about the wolf pack. Charlie, being the Gatherer, would most likely have to put her tracking and finding skills to work on this mission. However, Charlie was actually an excellent finder. It was one of her special skills. It seemed simple enough. Befriending a pack of wild wolves...that would be the most difficult part. 'Time for some research..' she thought, wondering if she had any books on wolves.

Last edited by Angel on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Charlie
Skye's Minion
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni]   The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:36 pm

The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni] 83b32d81

Artemis wasn't someone you could readily ignore. Well, to be honest you couldn't really ignore any of the gods, but if you were a Huntress a summons by Artemis was more important than anything else. Not that Charlie had particularly wanted to avoid this summons anyway. She'd been lounging around camp for long enough.

She brushed the tent flap aside casually, walking steadily into the tent. Charlie was nothing like the first time she'd been here, a shaking, rattling, bag of nerves. Her step was measured but confident, her bearing peaceful and in control. Her time as a Huntress had been more than well spent. The other two Charlies - How weird was it that there was a Charlie in each group? - we're known to Charlie, but it wasn't like she'd hung out with either of them properly before. After the first few Huntresses had made jokes about their names she'd steered cleared of them a little, not wanting to be caught up in some kind of extended nickname. From what little she knew of them they seemed like alright girls.

Charlie nodded as the Goddess spoke, a smirk crossing her face at the mention of their destructive tendencies. So they shared more than a name did they? The smirk turned into a grimace at Artemis' next words. Damn. She'd expected some short jaunt to kill a monster or something, not saddled with babysitting a pack of wild wolves. And in winter no less.

Still, there was no avoiding an order from Artemis and at least she'd get away from camp.

"Yes, lady."

Charlie bowed her head slightly, her eyes trained on the ground as she thought. If the Alpha female was pregnant that would present another complication. She didn't fancy caring for a pregnant wolf for however long they were out there.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni]   The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:34 am

Charlie had gotten word that Artemis had returned from...well, whatever goddesses did with most of their time, and had requested to speak with some of the hunters about a mission. She'd brushed off the news as it buzzed through the warrior's cabin with an absent mind, until she specifically had been called out. Her, as well as two others, both by the name Charlie.

To be frank, when she heard that all the Charlies were being rounded up, she had snorted. What were the odds of such an event? But avoiding a hunter's summons could be a grave mistake, and, prank or not, she had decided to make the trek from the warmth of her wooden cabin to the dark green tent pitched towards the edge of the camp just in case.

And it had been an excellent decision on Charlie's part, as once she took her spot on the end of the Charlies, Artemis gave them instructions. So it was true, they did have a mission. Her and...two other Charlies. One of them she recognized: a brunette with pale skin who, if she recalled correctly, was a kid from the Apollo cabin. The other apparent Charlie she had never seen before. The girl was a giant,or so it seemed, with black hair and an arm covered in interesting tattoos.

Charlie blinked and scolded herself for getting distracted by the girl's tattoos. This was her first mission, and she wasn't about to blow it. She snapped her focus from the girl's arm to Artemis' face, and focused on the Hunter's jaw moving up and down, her lips and pronouncing each word. Artemis spoke with dignity and strength that Charlie could only admire.

"To prevent this, I want the three of you to find this pack, befriend them, and return them to their home. We don't know where they came from, so you'll have to figure that out. All seven of these wolves must return to their packs. No matter what happens, you are to keep them safe and alive. Do you understand?"

With a bow of her head, she tried to replicate the fortitude and overall prestige, "Yes, ma'am!" Before straightening herself up with an involuntary grin.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni]   The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:18 pm

The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni] Delish-49308-319-480

The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni] Charlie

Charlie gave a bow as the other girls did. She had always respected the goddess, more than she respected anyone, but Charlie was easily distracted and sometimes stupid. Being both of those, she would forget to show the respect that she had for the Huntress. "Yes, m'lady," she said with a humble bow. She watched as Artemis dismissed her and the other two girls before she strolled out of the tent. She had to say, the fact that all three Charlies were here was obviously on purpose. It couldn't just be because they all sort of solved problems with destruction. With a grin, Charlie turned to her other quest companions and gave a snort of laughter. "I feel like Artemis got a kick with the three Charlies being sent out on a mission," she pointed out. Charlie brushed a strand of her black hair behind her ear and let out a sigh. The other two girls she had definitely seen around, and heard plenty about. She actually heard a lot about these two and how they were like triplets from the girls in the Gatherers. But she never took the time to try and get to know them. They were both rather short, or perhaps she was just tall. Shrugging this off, Charlie slipped her hands into the pockets of her jeans. They were ripped, paint covered jeans, as most of Charlie's clothes were, and had both accidental and deliberate paint and other mysterious stains on them. As far as organization, Charlie had none. But she liked an organized chaos of sorts, but her roommates hated her, that much she knew.
"So um...I guess we should all go prepare? Train, study, pack, that sort of thing and then...meet back at the Bridge? What do you guys think?" she asked, deciding that getting down to business would be the best course of action for the three girls who did not know one another.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Charlie
Skye's Minion
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni]   The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:35 am

Charlie strolled out of the tent with the other two girls, her mind still turning over their task. One of the other Charlies, the tall one, made a comment about their names being no coincidence. Which was probably true. She grinned at the other girl.

"I guess Godesses have a sense of humor as well. Though that brings up a good point. What are we going to call each other? Because I for one don't fancy confusing each other with our names this whole trip."

Each step away from Artemis' tent sent a small puff of dust up, creating a legion of whirling particles in their wake. The tall girl spoke up again and Charlie nodded in agreement.

"That sounds like a plan".

She pushed a lock of ear behind her ears and looked at the sun. Perhaps it was because her Dad was the Sun God, but she could usually tell the time of day from the position of the sun.

"Okay, shall we meet at the bridge in say, four hours?"

That should give them plenty of time to get ready, but it was short enough that Artemis wouldn't think they were loitering around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni]   The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Charlies: Part 1, Find and Save [p r i v a t e--To Charlie and Sni]
Page 1 of 1