Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Save me! {SNI}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Save me! {SNI} Empty
PostSubject: Save me! {SNI}   Save me! {SNI} I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:18 pm

What would it take for things to be quiet; Quiet like the snow?
Kennedy Sykes, Daughter of Athena

Kennedy charged toward the enemy demigods, wielding a large sword. She swung the sword and slashed at the enemy. She wasn't the strongest, but she knew how to fight. Not far out of sight was her brother Travis, trying to fight. He wasn't the fighting type, but he did love the camp. And he took his girlfriend, Olivia's place, refusing to let her fight. Sometimes she wished that someone cared enough to do that for her. Side tracked, she turned to begin fighting again when she was suddenly caught off guard by an enemy demigod. About to open her mouth to scream for help, the demigod whipped out his dagger and stabbed her right in the stomach. Holding in a cry of pain, she placed her hands over the wounds, putting pressure on it. She refused to die. Not like this. She tried walking off the battlefield, but had no such luck. She dropped to her knees, her eyes wet from the excruciating pain. She hunched over, luckily falling over under a tree in the shade. She was almost unseen, it would save her for now. She curled into a ball, making an attempt to cry for help every few minutes. "Someone.. anyone... help me..." She was trying to scream, but came out in a normal tone. She was certain she was left for dead. She would never see anyone again. She glanced around at the camp, only seeing people dying on contact. She wishes she just would have been slaughtered, instead of living the rest of her life in pain. She tried thinking of the good things that happened at camp. Like finding her brother and Olivia. Her only friends. really. She struggled to keep her eyes open. "Help... help.." she still croaked out.
I know this isn't much; But I know, I could be better
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Save me! {SNI} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save me! {SNI}   Save me! {SNI} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:19 pm

With a thrust of his legs, Grayson leaped from the tree. He'd previously notched a heavy lead bead into his slingshot and aimed it before he jumped, giving him enough time to shoot as he dropped about eight feet to the grass below, where he collapsed and tumbled forward. The heavy ammo struck through the air and lodged itself into the eye of demigod who'd been stomping his way towards a young girl who'd been hunched over under his tree, screaming and sobbing. While it had messed up his plans and caused him his safe position in the branches, he couldn't simply leave an ally to die.

The armored brunette from the enemy force dropped his sword into the grass, howling in pain and clutching his eye. From beneath the palms of his hands oozed the familiar crimson liquid that stained the ground around them, courtesy of Kronos and his army. They had taken many people. A few friends, but mostly strangers. Grayson wasn't going to let him take any more, if he could help it. And certainly, he couldn't save every demigod--that was impossible. But he'd help as many as he could.

Grayson leaped up from the grass as quickly as he could, and used momentum to back up his tackle. He threw his body at the enemy boy and took him boy surprise. He fell, and Grayson immediately started smashing his knuckles into the boy's face. He punched repeatedly, relentlessly, denting the kid's helmet and skull, hitting until his fingers bled. And when the boy's eye rolled into the back of his head and he let out an incapacitated groan, Grayson punched him one more time in the jaw for good measure.

"Don't mess with my frickin' camp." The words were confident, spoken between pants of breath. He rose from the ground and brushed the grass and dirt off his knees, pocketing his slingshot. His head did a half-turn, so that he could just see the girl he'd protected out of the corner of his eye. Grayson looked her up and down, searching for any critical injuries, and finding none. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Save me! {SNI} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save me! {SNI}   Save me! {SNI} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 11:28 pm

What would it take for things to be quiet; Quiet like the snow?
Kennedy Sykes, Daughter of Athena

Kennedy, watching with her vision slightly blurred, saw a boy jump down from the tree above her and tackling the boy who had just attacked her. She slowly sat up, watching as the boy pounded the other in the face. She watched as the boy marched over to her. She listened to his question and looked down to her hands that were drenched in her own blood. At least the pressure she kept stopped most of her bleeding. "When I get some bandages, I should be fine, thanks to you." she weakly smiled, standing up unsuccessfully. She sat on the ground, sore from the minor stab wound. That would leave a bruise. Kennedy looked up to the boy. "What's your name? I think I should know the name of my hero." she said with a slight laugh. "The name is Kennedy, by the way." she slightly smiled.
I know this isn't much; But I know, I could be better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Save me! {SNI} Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save me! {SNI}   Save me! {SNI} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save me! {SNI}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: