Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Healers Group Leader Ballot Box

Go down 
+2
Charlie
Angel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Healers Group Leader Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Healers Group Leader Ballot Box   Healers Group Leader Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:38 am

The Healers' Headquarters now had a table sitting in the center of the entrance. On that table was a large, golden box with a slot cut out of the top. Beside the box were an assortment of pens and stacks of cut pieces of paper. The elections for the Group Leaders was now beginning. The nomination process was now underway to decide what Huntresses would be running in the future elections. A sheet was next to the Ballot Box with a lost of rules for the nominations process:

Rules:
    • You may only enter one character (your own or someone else's) per group. But you may enter one character in all three groups.

• The first and last name of the character, godly parent, and character's roleplayer (member's name) is required for each nomination.

• The required information must be in a noticeable color (red, yellow, etc.) so it's easier for me to see.

• There will be no campaigning for these elections. Campaigning has been a real issue in the past with these elections. It's gotten to the point where people would PM every member of CHB and ask for votes (using things like pity and sympathy). In the end those people ended up winning and it is believed that they were not the best choice. To prevent this from happening and to make sure the best person for the job is picked, there will be NO campaigning tolerated. Don't ask for votes, don't make graphics, don't post about it in your signature, nothing. If someone wins because of campaigning, they will be disqualified.

• Winners, please do not gloat and make those who were not chosen feel bad, and those who did not win, do not make the winners feel guilty. We're all happy for each other, winning or not.

Nominations will go on for a week and a half! (March 14, 2012). Make sure that you get your nominations in during that time. Late nominations, no matter what excuse, will not be accepted.

Let the nominations for the Healers' Group Leader Begin!
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Charlie
Skye's Minion
Charlie

PostSubject: Re: Healers Group Leader Ballot Box   Healers Group Leader Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:54 am

Healers Group Leader Ballot Box 83b32d81

She'd hardly begun being a Huntress, and already she was putting her name down for Group Leader. Some people called that kind of thing crazy, but Charlie didn't do things by halves. If she was going to be a Huntress she was damn well going to be the best Huntress. Or at least not the worst. Her legs had a slight quaver as she walked up to the Healer Ballot box - What if she tripped? What if she forgot her name?. Her terribly dangerous, tottering journey across the cabin floor was miraculously free of accident, though her heart felt like it might just burst.

Picking up the pen she gripped it tightly as she scrawled her name in her usual jagged handwriting. None of this curly business and hearts on the i's for Charlie.

Name of Huntress: Charlotte Hurst (nickname, Charlie)
Godly Parent: Apollo
Roleplayer: Charlie

A careful crease down the center sealed her details from view, covering them with a certain finality. She slipped the paper slip neatly through the lid and turned, striding away without looking back.

There. She'd done it, and she'd even managed to remember her name.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Healers Group Leader Ballot Box   Healers Group Leader Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:41 am

Healers Group Leader Ballot Box Tumblr_m080klPEQl1qdimjeo1_500

Phyllis Patricia Harris

Now, Lissy had been here in the Healer's group for forty-one years. Soon it'd be forty-two. She'd been one of the best Healers for a while and then a large amount of newbies started to show up with talents from Apollo. Well, her father was the god of madness and drunkenness, if anyone could cure a hangover or madness it was Lissy. Lissy had been given a god-given gift when she joined the Hunters. She'd been given the gift to cure insanity. And she the only Huntress who could do so. That added with her wine-tasting skills, and her chlorokinesis, she might try to go for a leader posistion. Why not?

She marched right up the box, the fringe on her shirt swinging madly and her gladiator sandals slapping the floor. She picked up the pencil and wrote in fast cursive her name. It was legible so that was good. She reckon'd that she had an excellent chance. She was well known, and there was, like, four Healers over all.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Healers Group Leader Ballot Box   Healers Group Leader Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:17 am

Healers Group Leader Ballot Box Tumblr22

Jennifer Allen

Jennifer let out a low yelp as she tripped entering the base. She fell face first and scratched her knee and her left palm. "Oh, fabulous," she said, groaning. She reached for a bandage on a shelf, and quickly and quietly wrapped her knee and palm. "And I'm trying to run for Group Leader," she scoffed. Jennifer walked over to the the ballot box, this time paying special attention to her feet, as not to trip on anything. "Here goes nothing. Let's hope my social awkwardness doesn't bring me down this time." She picked up one of the pens and scribbled her name on the piece of paper.

Jennifer Allen, Aether, Skye

Jennifer took a breath, and wiped a bead of sweat she had not realized had begun to form on her forehead due to her nervous manner. Jennifer was nervous, and even felt a bit bad about nominating herself. But she reminded herself that if she didn't, no one would. She tied her hair in a ponytail and walked back outside, this time stepping over the entrance to the door to avoid tripping.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

PostSubject: Re: Healers Group Leader Ballot Box   Healers Group Leader Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:46 pm

I walked into the Area, and noticed a small gold box with a narrow hole to take pieces of paper. In addition to this, there were also some Pencils and Paper. I filled out the form on the paper as shown:

Name of Huntress: Casey Auborez.
Godly Parent: She was Mortal before the Hunters
Roleplayer: Theseus12

dunno who Theseus12 is, I just felt like putting that in. Where'd that come from? eh. it didn't matter. I folded up the Ballot and put it into the box
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Healers Group Leader Ballot Box   Healers Group Leader Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:57 pm

Emma walked up to the ballet box. Inside was a slip of paper, which she had written;

Name of Huntress: Charlotte "Charlie" Hurst
Godly Parent: Apollo
Roleplayer: Charlie

She flounced away from the ballet box, a spring in her step.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healers Group Leader Ballot Box   Healers Group Leader Ballot Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healers Group Leader Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1