Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Warriors Group Leader Ballot Box

Go down 
+2
Sniggle
Angel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Warriors Group Leader Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Warriors Group Leader Ballot Box   Warriors Group Leader Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:36 am

The Warriors' Headquarters now had a table sitting in the center of the entrance. On that table was a large, golden box with a slot cut out of the top. Beside the box were an assortment of pens and stacks of cut pieces of paper. The elections for the Group Leaders was now beginning. The nomination process was now underway to decide what Huntresses would be running in the future elections. A sheet was next to the Ballot Box with a lost of rules for the nominations process:

Rules:
    • You may only enter one character (your own or someone else's) per group. But you may enter one character in all three groups.

• The first and last name of the character, godly parent, and character's roleplayer (member's name) is required for each nomination.

• The required information must be in a noticeable color (red, yellow, etc.) so it's easier for me to see.

• There will be no campaigning for these elections. Campaigning has been a real issue in the past with these elections. It's gotten to the point where people would PM every member of CHB and ask for votes (using things like pity and sympathy). In the end those people ended up winning and it is believed that they were not the best choice. To prevent this from happening and to make sure the best person for the job is picked, there will be NO campaigning tolerated. Don't ask for votes, don't make graphics, don't post about it in your signature, nothing. If someone wins because of campaigning, they will be disqualified.

• Winners, please do not gloat and make those who were not chosen feel bad, and those who did not win, do not make the winners feel guilty. We're all happy for each other, winning or not.

Nominations will go on for a week and a half! (March 14, 2012). Make sure that you get your nominations in during that time. Late nominations, no matter what excuse, will not be accepted.

Let the nominations for the Warriors' Group Leader Begin!
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Group Leader Ballot Box   Warriors Group Leader Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:26 am

There had been some talk around the base that leaders for the three huntress groups would be voted on and decided within the upcoming weeks to be leaders of their appointed hunting specialties. Charlie's grin was ear to ear, and she could hardly stand the excitement of waiting. With eager strides she made her way to the box sitting atop an old table. Old, but sturdy, just like the warriors group. And she might not have been very old, or even all that experienced, but she knew for a fact that she was sturdy, and that she could lead the the hunters to victory. It only took her name on a slip of paper a few times to achieve such an opportunity.

Next to a surprisingly neat stack of paper slips--it must not have been touched by the rest of the cabin yet--was a cup of plastic pens. She pulled one out and clicked the top, unsheathing the point and allowing it to hover over one of the paper slips. She concentrated on it, her eyebrows furrowing together as she put every ounce of her dignity into writing down her the required information.

Name: Charlie Henderson
Godly Parent: Hermes

With that, Charlie clicked the pen again and returned it to the cup, before folding her vote in half and kissing it for good luck. She stuck it into the small opening of the ballet box, with the same excited grin on her face. This is my purpose, she thought. This is my way of helping my people.

Ooc// I wasn't entirely sure how to add who rped her to the post in character so... role player: Sniggle(Chrome Lion)

Last edited by Chrome Lion on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Group Leader Ballot Box   Warriors Group Leader Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:31 pm

(So say goodbye) to the vows you take
(And say goodbye) to the life you make
(And say goodbye) to the heart you break
And all the cyanide you drank.

Warriors Group Leader Ballot Box Tumblr_lt3c2mtm5M1qcnugmo1_500_large
joanne~immortal~cratus

Joanne crept silently towards the ballot box. She had never entered herself for anything, just a simple lottery in middle school once that she had one for some reason. Her hands twiddled around, as they always did when she was nervous. She had seen another Huntress, Charlie, already come in and enter her ballot. There were three Charlie's in the groups. It would be very weird and quite unsettling if they had all won. Joanna shook her head and grabbed a piece of paper. She hurriedly wrote:
Joanne Cahill, Cratus

OOC: Selene.

(And say goodbye) to the last parade
(And walk away) from the choice you made
(And say goodnight) to the heart you break
And all the cyanide you drank.

Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Group Leader Ballot Box   Warriors Group Leader Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:41 am

Warriors Group Leader Ballot Box Adele-pic-2_1806943b

Adele walked into the warrior huntress headquarters where the leader nominations were being held. She read the page of rules that were listed, and then grabbed a piece of paper and a penci, she wrote down her information,
Adele Hammond, Daughter of Aphrodite
and then folded it and placed it in the ballot box. She had been a huntress for 8 years and figured that it was time that she took some leadership initiative, there was no guarantee for the spot, but she hoped she was worthy enough to be granted the leadership role. After having nominated, she headed back out into the Huntress Camp.

OOC: Role Player: Hawk

Last edited by Jovan on Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Group Leader Ballot Box   Warriors Group Leader Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:33 am

Victoire walked into the Warriors base. Her hair was swept back into a braid, and she was wearing her normal everyday outfit, with a hooded sweat shirt. She looks around, and spots a box over in the corner. She walks over to the box and realizes, its a ballot box for group leader. She smiles smugly, and picks up the pen, she had been here for a long time, longer than most. Victoire then rights:

Victoire Molyneux, daughter of Apollo.

Brett folds the paper, and drops it into the box. She then sets the pen down next to the box. Brett then walks out, heading to how knows where.

Her roleplayer is ML.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Group Leader Ballot Box   Warriors Group Leader Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:53 pm

Warriors Group Leader Ballot Box Tumblr_m11mifglg81r93thfWarriors Group Leader Ballot Box Order1bali

Celeste bounded into the Warrior's base, hardly able to contain her excitement. There were going to be Group Leader nominations! Celeste knew this was what she wanted to do. She'd never had responsibility before. In her time people were incredibly sexist. And in the Hunters there had never been a chance until now. Celeste was not going to miss this opportunity. She grabbed a pen and wrote down in her slightly old fashioned writing style:

Celeste Brown, Bia, Balisugar :]

There! She'd done it. Now Celeste would just have to wait and see the results.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors Group Leader Ballot Box   Warriors Group Leader Ballot Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors Group Leader Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1