Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Gatherers Group Leader Ballot Box

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Gatherers Group Leader Ballot Box Empty
PostSubject: Gatherers Group Leader Ballot Box   Gatherers Group Leader Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:38 am

The Gatherers' Headquarters now had a table sitting in the center of the entrance. On that table was a large, golden box with a slot cut out of the top. Beside the box were an assortment of pens and stacks of cut pieces of paper. The elections for the Group Leaders was now beginning. The nomination process was now underway to decide what Huntresses would be running in the future elections. A sheet was next to the Ballot Box with a lost of rules for the nominations process:

Rules:
    • You may only enter one character (your own or someone else's) per group. But you may enter one character in all three groups.

• The first and last name of the character, godly parent, and character's roleplayer (member's name) is required for each nomination.

• The required information must be in a noticeable color (red, yellow, etc.) so it's easier for me to see.

• There will be no campaigning for these elections. Campaigning has been a real issue in the past with these elections. It's gotten to the point where people would PM every member of CHB and ask for votes (using things like pity and sympathy). In the end those people ended up winning and it is believed that they were not the best choice. To prevent this from happening and to make sure the best person for the job is picked, there will be NO campaigning tolerated. Don't ask for votes, don't make graphics, don't post about it in your signature, nothing. If someone wins because of campaigning, they will be disqualified.

• Winners, please do not gloat and make those who were not chosen feel bad, and those who did not win, do not make the winners feel guilty. We're all happy for each other, winning or not.

Nominations will go on for a week and a half! (March 14, 2012). Make sure that you get your nominations in during that time. Late nominations, no matter what excuse, will not be accepted.

Let the nominations for the Gatherers' Group Leader Begin!
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Gatherers Group Leader Ballot Box   Gatherers Group Leader Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:44 am

Eliana walked into the Gatherers' Base with her head held high. She'd just come from the Watchtower. Nothing had happened. She immediately spotted the Ballot Box. She hurried over and inspected it carefully. Should she run? Did she have a chance of winning? Eliana shrugged, she wouldn't know unless she tried it. Smiling Eliana wrote down her name.

Eliana Petriolis, Aglaia, Balisuagar :]

She put it in the box carefully. Maybe after two millennia she would be a group leader? Hopefully. It was one of Eliana's little dreams. And some dreams do come true. Maybe this would be one of them. Maybe not. Either way Eliana had tried, and that was all that she couuld ask of herself. She turned and left the base to practice her archery in the Archery Ring.

Last edited by Balisugar :] on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Gatherers Group Leader Ballot Box   Gatherers Group Leader Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:52 am

Gatherers Group Leader Ballot Box Delish-49308-319-480

Gatherers Group Leader Ballot Box Charlie

Charlie strolled into the Gatherers' Base and spotted a table in the center of the room. Her eyes lit up and she grinned, scurrying over to the table in glee. Charlie scribbled down her name, deciding that she was going to try and run for Gatherers' Group Leader.
Charlie Grandge, Iris, Angel
Charlie had always taken great pride in the Gatherers' Group. They were some of the brightest, most resourceful people she had ever met, and she would be proud to represent them. Charlie, who had finished giving her speech in her head, slipped her name into the Ballot box, gave a nod of approval, and strolled further into the base to retrieve her bow and quiver.

Last edited by Angel on Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Gatherers Group Leader Ballot Box   Gatherers Group Leader Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:51 pm

Gatherers Group Leader Ballot Box Maddie11
~[M A D D I E J U N E]~
~[8]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F T Y C H E]~
~[T H E g i r l
W H O was N E V E R
a T R U E child]~

Spoiler:

"You´re better then the best...
I´m lucky just to linger in your light...
Cooler than the flip side of my pillow that´s right...
Completely unaware...
Nothing can compare to where you send me...
Lets me know that it´s ok...
Yeah it´s ok...
And the moments when my good times start to fade...

~~~~~
~~~~~

*[M A D D I E J U N E]*

My forehead and palms were sweaty. I had been prcticing with my bow, and it was a challenge. I knew I wasn't a warrior, but you had to know your weapon even so.

My knowledge and determination made me a skilled Gatherer. I knew my bow well enough, but gathering was my calling. Not trying to gain any respect because I was a very amture eight year old, but because working her with the Huntresses is what made me want to live. It was my sole purpose in life to be the very best Huntress I could possibly be, and more.

I had heard rumors about a ballot box. I didn't believe it, untill I walked in the room. The golden box sat there, tempting me, seeiming to say, Come Madde. You know you want it. And I did. I wanted it so much it almost hurt. Being able to be an even better Huntress, and help others as well.

I walked to it slowly, unsure. I picked up a pen and paper. The feel of them in my hands, writing in my neat, yet scribbly handwritting,

Maddie June, Tyche, Katniss Everdeen

Yes. This was what I wanted. I smiled so broad, I thought my mouth would fly off my face. I skipped off (which is NOT something I do), and went on my way to practice my gathering skills.

~~~~~
~~~~~

You make me smile like the sun...
Fall outta bed...
Sing like a bird...
Dizzy in my head...
Spin like a record...
Crazy on a Sunday night...

You make me dance like a fool...
Forget how to breathe...
Shine like gold...
Buzz like a bee...
Just the thought of you can drive me wild...
Oh, you make me smile."

Last edited by Katniss Everdeen on Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Gatherers Group Leader Ballot Box   Gatherers Group Leader Ballot Box I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:09 pm

Gatherers Group Leader Ballot Box Tumblr_lixls36Aym1qdl5tvo1_500_thumb
"I'm simply still living to find out who my mother is, and to help those in need.

Ivy walked into the Gatherers base. She had heard about the group leaders, and was interested. Maybe after fifty decades, she could finaly change things. Ivy's goal was to help those in need, and she could do this a lot more once she was group leader, smiling, Ivy walked over to the table. She took out a blue pen, and wrote down her name.

Ivy Elizabeth Jones
Unclaimed
Gatherers(Obvious)
Primrose Everdeen(or Pip)

She folded the paper in half and put it in the box. Ivy smiled, as she walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gatherers Group Leader Ballot Box   Gatherers Group Leader Ballot Box I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gatherers Group Leader Ballot Box
Page 1 of 1