Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44  Empty
PostSubject: fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44    fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Jack

I Looked eyes on a dummy. I thrust my arm out shards of ice flung across the arena and impaled themselves in the chest plate. I ran across and swung my left leg out kicking the dummy's head back and slit the chest stomach up to the neck with my sword.

Panting I surveyed the damage on the dummy. "Meh it could be worse." i said
Back to top Go down
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

PostSubject: Re: fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44    fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:41 pm

LIAM VANE

fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44  Tumblr_lyj7jyGX6k1r8ecgoo1_400

Liam couldn't find anywhere else to go, mainly because there were too many people around for his liking, so he wound up in the arena. He hoped to be alone, but what else did he expect? At a camp like this, someone is bound to be practicing their fighting skills. He slipped silently into one of the seats surrounding the practice area and watched in awe as an older boy flung shards of ice at a dummy. Liam thought this was incredible, but the boy seemed to think it was nothing special.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44    fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:34 pm

Jack

I landed on the ground as nimbly as i could and summoned a small blizzard around the row of dummies and watched. Once the blizzard had cleared the dummies appeared covered in frost. I swung my sword and threw it horizontally at the dummies. Heads and armor shards hit the ground. I wiped the sweat off my brow as i picked up my sword.
Back to top Go down
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

PostSubject: Re: fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44    fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:47 pm

Liam's jaw dropped as the boy attacked the row of dummies with a blizzard then sliced off their heads in one quick motion. He was probably staring at the boy, too shocked to say anything. Actually he was a little jealous. Liam hadn't done any fighting yet at camp and as far as he knew, he had no powers like the boy's ice.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44    fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:24 pm

Jack

I glanced in the crowd. the stadium was empty except for me and a younger kid. i waved my hand at him to come down. i wanted to see what other people could do. this kid looked like he had something to prove.
Back to top Go down
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

PostSubject: Re: fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44    fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 4:33 pm

Liam nervously glanced around as the older boy waved him over. He really hoped he was talking to someone else, but nope, he was the only one there. Immediately he felt sick to his stomach. He was always awkward when it came to other people. And now he'd probably have to try and fight. He knew this wasn't going to end well. Either way, he got up and slowly made his way over to the older boy, standing in front of him looking at his feet.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44    fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:42 am

Jack

I picked up my sword and handed it to him hilt first. He looked like a descant fighter i wasn't sure. "You've been watching for a while haven't you." When he said nothing i looked in to his eyes."What's your name." i said.
Back to top Go down
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

PostSubject: Re: fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44    fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:28 am

Liam couldn't stop his hands from shaking as he gingerly took the sword into his hands. It was heavier than it looked and he almost dropped it, but he regained his balance and managed to support the strange weapon.

When the older boy questioned him, Liam wasn't sure what to say. Was it strange that he had been watching? Thankfully, the boy continued to ask for his name. To that, Liam awkwardly said, "Liam Vane."

Adjusting the weapon in his hands and glancing at the row of dummies, Liam asked, "What am I supposed to do?"
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44    fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:51 pm

Jack

I looked at him. "have you never held a sword lest even used one?" I asked trying not to sound rude. "who is your godly parent?" he looked like a wind child but I wasn't positive.
Back to top Go down
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

PostSubject: Re: fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44    fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Liam immediately felt even more awkward. He just realized now how strange it must be that he's never held a weapon before. He sighed and said, "This is my first time even seeing a sword." He looked down at the boy's next question and answered, "No idea."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44    fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:05 pm

Jack

My expression soften. I knew the feeling of not being loved. "hey its OK." I said softly. "lets try something smaller and lighter." i looked around and pulled out my dagger. "try this My grandfather gave this to me saying something like wind and ice will meet at dawn or something like that." i looked at my watch it was 6 am already. I glanced at the sun. it was just past dawn. "I guess he meant for you to have it." I said.
Back to top Go down
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

PostSubject: Re: fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44    fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:17 pm

(500!!!!!!!!! WOOT!)

Liam was grateful that the boy was being kind. When given the dagger, he was kind of dumbfounded by the boy's grandfather's statement. Whatever it meant, he held the new weapon in his hands and took an immediate liking to it. He slashed it across the air out of curiosity and grinned, seeing as it was much easier to use than a sword. "Thanks," He said with a smile. Remembering that they had not yet been introduced, he added, "By the way, my name's Liam Vane."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44    fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 8:44 pm

Jack

I nodded. "Nice to meet you Liam Vane. I am Jack Frost. Son of Khione. Cabin 16." I slipped my sword back in to the sheath.
Back to top Go down
PearyPants44

PearyPants44

PostSubject: Re: fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44    fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Liam nodded and smiled at Jack, feeling a little less awkward. He turned the dagger over and over in his hands. The handle was a dark gray with a ragged shaped cut out. The blade itself was short and slightly curved with a smooth edge, crafted out of celestial bronze no doubt. It truly was a piece of work and Liam couldn't help but wonder what the saying Jack's grandfather said meant. He looked up at Jack and asked, "Where'd your grandfather get this?"

(Hope it's okay that I made up a description for the dagger)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44    fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fire and ice and rage inside.... Ft Pearypants44
Page 1 of 1