Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Inside the forest

Go down 
+8
kikiyo237
Azn
Norm Normal
Matt streak
jehowell
hunter11
daveyp1997
Questionare♣
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Questionare♣

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:55 pm

I was being carried away from the monster, deep inside the forest.
Tears were falling from my eyes.
"HELP!" I screamed.
My throat was all dry from my screaming.
I just gave up.
My ankle was drenched in warm, sticky blood.
The monster swung me one more time, then threw me into to air.
I landed on a rough surface, the small rocks pressing aginst my skin.
It seemed to me as if I landed on a beach, maybe some horse stables.
I was in pain.
The infirmary was a long ways away.
I couldn't walk there.
"Help me..." I said.
I was out of breath.
I sat up, but then collapsed back on the ground.

OOC: A hellhound was the monster.
Back to top Go down

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:36 pm

I was walking quietly through the woods when i see what looked like a fellow camper land on the ground some distance away. As curious as a cat, i ran towards the camper to see what had happened. When i got there, i saw that it was Emmillia and that she had suffered wound to her ankle.

"Are you okay?" I asked without think, immediately regretting it since she was obviously in pain. Not giving her any time to respond, I say "Nevermind, let's get you to the infirmary" as i pick her up.

I all of a sudden hear a loud growl behind me, this was not gonna be fun. I look around and see a hellhound baring it's teeth at me. "Nice puppy, my what large teeth you have" I said with a tremble in my voice. I burst out into a run towards the direction i thought the infirmary was in, while carrying Emmi, as the hound was on my tail.
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Tears were streaming down my cheeks.
"W-What was h-h-hurting me?" I ask, slightly curious.
I couldn't see anything, but I could feel the Hellhound's paws thump on the ground, and I could smell the awful stench of it.

I curled up in a small ball.
What's the point in being a demi-god, if you are blind, and have no weapons?
But, if I left this camp, my family would be put in danger, and I would be attacked by more monsters.
Back to top Go down

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 11:58 pm

Why would I know anything like that, I thought when Emmi asked me what the cause of the pain was. "I don't know exactly but you look like you've got an injury on your leg" I respond.

"I'm no son of apollo, so all I can do is try to get you some help" I say while picking up a little speed.
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:18 am

I nodded slightly.
I didn't know where we were exactly, but I could tell we were still in the forest by the smell of pine.
Then somthing told me that we were close to the infirmary.
I didn't know what was happening.
Everything in my mind turned purple, and misty.
Then everything was clear.
The oracle spoke to me.
But why?
Why tell me where I was?
Shouldn't it have been a prophecy or somthing?
Back to top Go down

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:33 pm

After running for a while I see a clearing ahead. I took the chance to look behind me, only to see that the hound had stopped chasing at some point, or at least I thought.

WHACK!

I fell to the ground after running into a low thick tree branch. "Okay, who put that branch there?" I say while trying to shake off the dizziness from the hit.

As soon as my head was better, I saw that the infirmary was just beyond the woods. I couldn't just sit there so i got back up and started walking to the infirmary that was now in sight.
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:03 pm

The monsters stench got stronger.
It smelled like...Well, alot like gross stuff. Well, you know what I mean.
I could smell the musty smell of horses, i'm guessing the infirmary was right next to the horse stables.
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:33 pm

I landed inside the teh forest the portal still opened i sat and waited for my friends.
Back to top Go down

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:36 pm

I had been in the cabin with Percy. But we wanted to go somewhere else. I had no idea why were at the forest, but it was a nice forest. I saw David and didn't bother him much.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 6:59 pm

i came out the portal. i shake my head "that's it no more portal thiningy for me." i say "grrrrr!" i look at david " did you hear that or am i crazy. oh hey mace.'' i say " ruff ruff!" out came a newfoundland. " jake arn't you as cute as ever. were's corie boy." i say
Back to top Go down

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:04 pm

"Hi Ali" I say. Percy look my hand. He walked me over to a path in the forest. Ifelt abit bad for abandoning Ali and Davis like that, but I liked being with Percy too.
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:06 pm

"dont bother" i said "lets find some monsters!" I walked out towards the denser forest when i started hearing annoying noises........."holy cow" i said to myself "Its the ant hill broken down somewhat and no ants but all the same."I say we raid that place,I hear theres so much armor and magical items that its not even funny".I ran up to the edge moshining (yes i know i spelled it wrong) for Ali to come
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:13 pm

" yeah some friends and i killed them all while saving some one. lets go." i say running
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:16 pm

"Hey wait up!" I said as i sprinted past her I jumped down the deep hole and landed on my feet.I rolled to move the momentum and not get hurt.I walked around for a moment waiting for Ali.
Back to top Go down

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:16 pm

Percy shows me a tree he said he loves to climb when he's stressed or wants to be alone. We climb the tree and sit next to eachother on a huge branch. The slight breeze felt good on my face. Percy shuffles around and his arm brushes mine. I think about what Percy told Christian in the Poseidon cabin. Yes Christian, me and Macy are dating he had said. "So should we make it official?" he looked at me. "What?"
"Us dating. Boyfriend and girlfriend"
He smiled. "Yes" he says smiling.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:25 pm

i jump in " this way" i say holding a map ( yes she made a map) .
Back to top Go down
jehowell

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:31 pm

"Guys!" I yell, "Guys, where are you?!"

"Jason, stop yelling. I'm sure they are this way." I took another step forward, and then felt a tugging in our chest. Jason had stopped walking.

"Jordan, maybe we should just head back to camp. We don't know where the portal Dave made went too. Man, if you hadn't tripped us, we could have gone through the portal too." I say.

"I tripped us. You were the one who got too excited, and made us loose balance." I pointed a finger at Jason.

"No, it was your fault."

"No, your fault."

"Your fault!"

"Your fault!"

"Oh never mind, arguing doesn't get us anywhere. Lets just keep going, and if we don't find them soon..."

"Then we turn back, I know."

Last edited by jehowell on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:37 pm

"What do we do to make it official?" I ask Percy.
He runs his hands through his hair. He looks into my eyes deeply. "We could.. Kiss again"
My heart skips a beat when he said that. "I'd do that" I wasn't exactly nervous about kissing Percy, it was abit akward when we did it at the lake though. We turned towards eachother, I swallowed and we both leaned forward abit so our faces were at least inches away from eachothers. I tilted my head abit and so did Percy. I leaned in slightly and Percy leaned in really far. I close my eyes and lean in the rest of the way. I wrap my arms around his neck and he pressed his lips against mine slightly harder. I was wondering what Erin was going to think when she heard me and Percy were now dating. I bet Christian would tell her.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:55 pm

We continued walking through the forest. After meeting Dave, we learned of another ability of ours. It appears that we can since where portals have been opened or closed. Portals being like doorways. Jordan wasn't very good at it, but I was now tracking where Dave's last portal closed.

Eventually, we came upon a giant hill. "Wow" I say. "What is that?"

"I don't know..." I reply, "...but the portal Dave opened was here."
Back to top Go down

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:00 pm

We both pull away at the same time. We both smile. "Then it's official" I say.
"Yeah" he says happily. I wanted to go and find the others but I liked to be with Percy. I leaned my head against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:23 pm

i saw them coming " hey guys over here."
Back to top Go down

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:41 pm

Percy and I just talked for awhile. My head was still leaned on Percy's shoulder. I sat up abit and turned to Percy. I hoped the others weren't doing anything to fun that we were missing. I laid down on the huge branch. Percy leaned against the tree trunk. "Percy" I say.
"Yeah?" He says.
"I really like you" I say.
"I really like you too" He says.
I stand up and walk to Percy. His eyes were closed and I when he opened then I gently kissed his lips. I gigled and took off towards the end of the branch. He laughs and gets up and starts to run towards me.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:58 pm

"Ali!" I say excitedly. "We finally found you guys."

We quickly climb the hill. "What is this place?" I ask as Jason and I look around.
Back to top Go down

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:04 pm

I laughed as Percy came at me. I almost slipped and fell of but I caught myself. Percy hugged me from behind. I did a small yelp and giggled. Percy kissed my cheek and I took off and jumped to the next branch.
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:09 pm

OOC:sorry grandma and taxes
BIC:I sollowed ali in when i spotted two bags full of golden drachma I grabbed one and tossed it to her i picked up the other and thrust it over my shoulder "hooray,Were rich!" I said happily
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Inside the forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the forest
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next