Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Inside the forest

Go down 
+8
kikiyo237
Azn
Norm Normal
Matt streak
jehowell
hunter11
daveyp1997
Questionare♣
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
hunter11

hunter11

Inside the forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:15 pm

"ant hill no more ants though. sweet we will be beoynd rich we'll be half-blood millanores!" i say i got huge idea. i won't tell i won't tell i thought
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:19 pm

"I grabbed two large bags and gave one two her "salvage as much as you can meet back here in 15 minutes,Got it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Percy trys to catch me while I jump around and dodged Percy while trying to get me. I laughed and then I slipped. I yelp and I desperately try to get back onto the branch. Percy sprints over and grabs my hand. I jump and land back on the branch. I lay down on my back and I close my eyes. Percy sits by me. "Are you alright?" he asks.
"Yeah.. Just a scare" I say. I sit up. Percy wraps his arm around me.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:28 pm

" sure come on boys!" i say
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:34 pm

"I grabbed a bunch of stuff 3 spears a full set of armor and a few shields i ocassionaly put drachma in the other bag.I noticed a curious looking bow,I reached for it and when i touched it it turned into a bracelet."sweet" I said as i put it on.I came across so many magical items and normal ones i went through 4 bags in 10 minutes i grabbed a fifth even though i was straining to carry more.I grabbed more and more and sat down where we were supposed to meet up and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Percy lays down by me. I take a deep breath. Percy takes my hand and laces his fingers through mine. I open my eyes and see his gorgeus green eyes. I smile at him.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:36 pm

"Okay!" I say excitedly.

"Are you sure there aren't anymore ants?" I ask hesitantly.

"Oh Come on Jason!" I say as we follow Ali.

Last edited by jehowell on Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:42 pm

I wondered where Ali and the rest were. I didn't know if I could take fighting any other monsters. I've had weird experiences with them. I sit up and lean against the tree trunk. Percy sits by me. I look at the sky and gaze at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:48 pm

>> 15 minutes

i had many items like a dagger and bow. smiling i came back with Midnightsilver's`s saddle bag's filled to the top.
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:49 pm

"Nice catch but look at this" i showed her all 5 bags "w'cha think?"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:54 pm

" not bad not bad but are they pratical?" i say/ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:57 pm

I felt like I was abandoning my friends. But then again, Percy was my friend, and I liked to spend time with him too. Wait, scratch that. He was my boyfriend. "I'm sorry we're not with the others" he said as if he could read my mind. "Its fine, don't worry about it" I say.
His expression turned to sad. "Now you're mad" he says.
"I'm not mad" I say promising. "And I'll prove it" I lean forward and kiss him. He kisses back.
"I believe you" he says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:46 pm

We came back a few minutes after Ali did. All we had was a dark blue cape tied around our necks, and a matching belt buckled around our waist. "Hey guys check out what we got." I say.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:13 am

" sweet i like it. although toltaly not my style." i part way joke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:48 am

I saw the sky was turning a red orange color. I looked over at Percy and as both sat up. "The sky is beautiful" I say to him.
"Yeah it is.. So are you" he smiles and gives me a kiss. I smile too and we both lean against the tree trunk.
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:44 am

"You guys got a lot of stuff" I stare in amazement at the five bags Dave had. "What did you ge...Did you hear that?" There were a lot of soft thuds coming our way from one of the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:46 pm

"Well we can stare in amazement or we can put all of our stuff in marry poppins style bags (the ones that can carry unlimited amounts of stuff) and never tell anyone about this place,Ill teleport us to the court yard after that got it?"
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:04 pm

"Okay, we are ready to go." I say. We only had two things, so we could carry them just fine.
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:13 pm

I summoned a skeleton with a bag and shoved my stuff in I summoned another for Ali i made a portal to the courtyard "just jump in you'll get used to it" I said and jumped in
Back to top Go down
jehowell

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:17 pm

We followed Dave quickly through his portal. It was the weirdest experience ever. It felt like we were moving a million miles a second, through complete darkness. Finally, we reappeared next to Dave in the Court Yard. "WOW" I say.

"That was cool, but also a little disorienting. Is it always like that?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:55 pm

" thanks for the bag but i am NOT going thourth that thing again." i say stuffing the bag. " come on girl." i say to my pegus
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:23 pm

I grabbed 4 more bags two for me and two for Ali "come on" i said to myself
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:27 pm

i load up as many as i could. " oh yeah baby. me likey this." i say
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:30 pm

I grabbed everything in sight armor swords daggers even toys magical items and holo cards (mythomagic nico lost em of course) I picked up thousands of drachma "to think no one knows this place is clear I mean really we could raid this place all day every day for ten years and only get a fragment of whats in here"
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:37 pm

" i know this is awesome but we should sacrfice some to beckindorf i mean he found it." i shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inside the forest   Inside the forest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inside the forest
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next