Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

everydaySUPAhero01's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage

everydaySUPAhero01's Characters Empty
PostSubject: everydaySUPAhero01's Characters   everydaySUPAhero01's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:47 pm

Name: Kyriaki Stein
Age/birthday: 17; December 7th, 1992
Years in camp: 3
God parent: Athena
Mortal parent: Marty Stein- Dentist
Physical appearance: Tall, grey eyes, dark black hair, cut short to her earlobes, has a big mole underneath her right eye
Personality: She is really pessimistic. She will most always find a downside in something. She can't really help it, it just happens. She's usually a pretty accepting person. If something happens, she will except it as fate and goes along with it. She's not a particularly sad person, but she's not mush of a cheerleading captain either.
Pets: n/a
Weapons: a whip that was given to her by her mother. It shrinks and becomes a ribbon that she wears in her hair (even though she thinks it's too girly she wears it everyday anyway).
Talents: using her whip, anything academic, eating fast
Other: Her father gave her a necklace for luck before she left for camp the first time and she never takes it off. She showers in it, she swims in it, she rolls around in the mud in it, but she'll spend entire Saturday afternoons trying to clean it and shine it up.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: everydaySUPAhero01's Characters   everydaySUPAhero01's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:59 am

~ I love it! And I also love the strawberry ;) ~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: everydaySUPAhero01's Characters   everydaySUPAhero01's Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 8:33 am

Thanks ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everydaySUPAhero01's Characters   everydaySUPAhero01's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

everydaySUPAhero01's Characters
Page 1 of 1