Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Testing Magic Items (open to anyone, especially those testing their magic Items)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Theseus12

Theseus12

Testing Magic Items (open to anyone, especially those testing their magic Items) Empty
PostSubject: Testing Magic Items (open to anyone, especially those testing their magic Items)   Testing Magic Items (open to anyone, especially those testing their magic Items) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 5:17 pm

I walk in, looking at the Wide Expanse of space around me. "man," Think aloud. "This will be Awesome." I Put my jacket on, and take a Deep Breath. here goes nothin'... My jacket unfolds, turning into a pair of wings reminiscient of a Dragon's. as a Side effect, my skin became reddish brown, and my eyes turned yellow. I failed to notice this, however, as i felt a sharp pain in my back as the wings connected to my body. I then decided to take off. I flapped my wings and flew away.
Back to top Go down
Theseus12

Theseus12

Testing Magic Items (open to anyone, especially those testing their magic Items) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing Magic Items (open to anyone, especially those testing their magic Items)   Testing Magic Items (open to anyone, especially those testing their magic Items) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:14 pm

Returning to the area, I land. my wings change into a jacket, which folds agains tmy back. i then start playing my guitar, frying and burning a whole bunch of practice dummies. "yeah! that's called ROCK!!" I burn another one. "how you like the Flavors? haha!" my guitar started to heat up.
Back to top Go down

Testing Magic Items (open to anyone, especially those testing their magic Items)
Page 1 of 1