Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Testing two charries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Testing two charries Empty
PostSubject: Testing two charries   Testing two charries I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:55 pm

Testing two charries 00215-206x300

I sat quietly on a rock at the edge of the water on the beach. It was early morning, and not many people were out for a swim quite yet. I sat on the rock, staring at the shimmering blue surface, as it reflected the cloud that filled the sky, like white puffy cotton balls scattered around. My twin knives lay on the rock beside me, as I always kept them around for safety.

I sighed, taking in the beautiful scenery, and the quietness of the forest and the camp, since everyone seemed to be asleep or quietly talking around the recreational areas. I had my shirt off since I had just recently been swimming around a bit, enjoying the quiet lapping of the waves. I had regular swim trunks on. Red swim trunks outlined white. I was still wet, since I didn't have a towel with me, letting the warm sun dry me off.

Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Testing two charries   Testing two charries I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:01 pm

Testing two charries Tumblr_legbqfMCpS1qcqfcno1_500
╰☆╮ Andi ╰☆╮ Sinclair ╰☆╮
Daughter of Hecate
Andi was wondering around, a bit peeved about how she couldn't find her sister. But what could she do, without looking she ran into the guy before looking down. "Move." She snapped. Andi was in a really bad mood, but it would probably pass, so there she stood arms crossed across her chest.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Testing two charries   Testing two charries I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:15 pm

I glanced up at a girl. She was tall, but I guessed I was taller. I stood up and glowered at her. What made her think she could bump into me then just snap?

"Watch where you're going," I snapped back, narrowing my eyes. She was pretty, yeah, but she couldn't just go around messing with people. I felt a dark energy from in my chest, but I fought back the anger, my eyes turning into a dark dark brown, almost charcoal.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Testing two charries   Testing two charries I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Daughter of Hecate
A small unpleasant growl passed her lips. Glaring up at the boy who was only about an inch taller than her she pushed him back and out of her way. Turning she made her way back towards her home. Hey indigo blue and gold colored eyes dancing. "Maybe you shouldn't be in the way of others!" She snapped back at him. Behind him now, Andi glared hands resting on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Testing two charries   Testing two charries I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:24 pm

Out of the way?! He had been sitting on a rock, completely out of the way. I grumbled and the ground shook dangerously. I almost opened a fissure, when something at the back of my mind told me not to, and I knew it was right. I shouldn't. I sighed, and sat back down, turning away from her, rubbing my temples.

Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Testing two charries   Testing two charries I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:39 pm

Daughter of Hecate
She glared at him, sighing a little she walked over and sat beside him. Her head lightly rested on her knees while she mumbled. "Sorry for snapping... My sister is kind of missing and it worries me. Forgive me?" She asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Testing two charries   Testing two charries I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:45 pm

I looked over. I didn't really forgive people that easily. It wasn't my personality. I decided to change the subject.

"You sister went missing?" I asked, not making eye contact. I glanced toward the forest. Her sister, not to startle her or anything, could be anywhere by now.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Testing two charries   Testing two charries I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:48 pm

Daughter of Hecate
Andi sighed softly. "She's probably snuck out but we were suppose to meet up. Oh well. I'm Andi by the way." She really didn't have that much to say. "Maybe I should just go." Her voice became a bit softer now.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Testing two charries   Testing two charries I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:58 pm

I studied her for a minute. I kind of felt bad now, for yelling at her. She just seemed to be hurting. I swayed my legs off the end of the rock, looking down at the ocean, sadly.

"I'm David," I responded, still looking at the Ocean. "Err," I muttered quietly. I wasn't in the mood for chit chat but I did enjoy company. "You don't have to go," I told her.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Testing two charries   Testing two charries I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:01 am

Daughter of Hecate
Andi nodded quietly. Without much thought she leaned over resting against him. Right now all she needed was a big hug without speaking. Her sister, who was also her twin had always been there for her. So when she left Andi kind of felt empty inside.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Testing two charries   Testing two charries I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:04 am

I looked down as she leaned against him. I felt my skin turn cold. Literally. Every time a living person touches him his skin is quite cold. I opened my mouth to object, after all, we only just met, but I closed it. I felt sympathy. "Who is your sister?" I asked, sort of uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Testing two charries   Testing two charries I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:08 am

Daughter of Hecate
"Palmer, she's my twin. Though we don't look alike." She smiled sheepishly. Noticing the change in his temp she leaned away again. Andi still didn't feel like talking right now. Quietly she stood and smiled. "I'm going to go find her, see you around."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Testing two charries   Testing two charries I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:11 am

I waved shortly. It had been a brief meeting, and I felt deep down that if she wouldn't find her sister, I will. I knew she wasn't dead. I hadn't felt it. "Bye, I guess. See you around," I said.
Back to top Go down
DollFaceღ

DollFaceღ

PostSubject: Re: Testing two charries   Testing two charries I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:15 am

Daughter of Hecate
Andi knew her sister wasn't dead. With her luck she was just doing some very naughty things outside of school. So as she left she made her way down to the theater to sing. Andi didn't really know what to do while she sighed. Looking down at her ipod she selected the song that she wanted to sing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing two charries   Testing two charries I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing two charries
Page 1 of 1