Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Spiders, Snakes and Beasts oh my! (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Supergirl

Spiders, Snakes and Beasts oh my! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Spiders, Snakes and Beasts oh my! (Open)   Spiders, Snakes and Beasts oh my! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:25 am

She was barefoot, her feet in a cool stream, the water trickling past her feet and underneath her, enjoying the cool water on her feet. Artemis sighed, she was quite far into the fores, furthr out than she would normally go. Her shoes were in her hands, she had taken them off a while back as they were rubbing her feet, as such her feet were muddy. Artemis was washing them off, using cool water from the stream, her lips pursed in thought and curved into a small smile, she was quite relaxed, her ears twitching slightly as she heard movement nearby, her hand snaking its way to her dagger...
Back to top Go down
GreenPaint

GreenPaint

Spiders, Snakes and Beasts oh my! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiders, Snakes and Beasts oh my! (Open)   Spiders, Snakes and Beasts oh my! (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 6:51 pm

"You are so loud!" Summer complained loudly to Autumn as she followed her twin through the trees.
"Speak for yourself!" Autumn snorted
"Do you even know where we are?" Summer complained.
"Do you?" Autumn asked.
"I knew it! We're lost!" Summer exclaimed, throwing her free hand up in the air, the other firmy grasping a belt loop on Autumn's pants. "And you can see!"
"I hear a stream. So ha." Autumn proclaimed indignantly.
"And I hear someone pulling out there dagger." Summer whispered.
Autumn immediately froze and had her bow ready in an instant, arrow notched.
"Who's there?" She called, trying to be brave, but voice wavering.
Back to top Go down

Spiders, Snakes and Beasts oh my! (Open)
Page 1 of 1