Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Doesn't fit...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 9:51 pm

I walk into the store just to browse around when i noticed camp half blood T-shirts.I wasn't use to stealing but i didn't bring money and i was anxious to get one. I went and picked up a Medium and Large, "U mm... can i quickly try this on?" i asked the person at the cash register. "Yea what ever" but he didn't pay much attention. I turned the corner where i couldn't be seen and slipped the Medium one under my sweat shirt and placed the large one over me. "Oh, darn doesn't fit i'll come back some other time" I said not trying to give anything away. I quickly walked out and dashed back to my cabin.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:26 pm

Doesn't fit... Abigail
~ Abigail Morrigan, 17, Daughter of Athena ~

Abigail was looking around the store for something to buy, when she saw a boy pick out two T-shirts in one of the aisles. She paid him no heed until he returned from fitting the shirts, and she only saw him return one of the shirts to the shelf. Abby quickly walked towards the door and grabbed the boy by the collar of his shirt. "Might I ask what happened to the other shirt you tried on? I didn't see you return it," she said skeptically, gripping the boy's collar tightly so that he won't get to run.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 4:43 pm

Jake froze and turned pale thinking he wasn't noticed "Uhh... I was going to leave why" he asked trying not to sound nervous. He spun around and and clenched his jaw waiting for something bad to happen next...
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Abigail frowned at the boy and tightened the grip on his collar more. She pulled it to the side slightly, revealing another shirt underneath. "I knew it," Abby muttered to herself. "Let's go back in. We're going to have a little chat with the manager," she said as she pulled the boy back in the store. "Are you a Hermes kid?" Abby asked out of curiosity as they neared the counter.
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:33 pm

"uh, no actually..." he paused and new what she was going to do. "Please please no I'm sorry I...I just didn't have money on me don't tell I promise to pay later" he scowled. Jake was frightened of how strong her grip was ,yet he was still getting pulled in.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:44 pm

Abby stopped just between the aisles, halfway through the store. Her gaze softened as she looked at the younger boy, but became slightly irritated when the boy scowled. She tried not to let the irritation show on her face though. "Take the shirt off and return it. Just come back later and buy it when you have the money," Abby suggested to the boy, looking him straight in the eye. "That or I'm going to tell on you."
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:44 pm

"Fine" he said. Unzipped his sweatshirt and took off his shirt then slipped his old one back on. "Sorry" he muttered and put the shirt back on the rack.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 5:38 am

Abigail watched the boy return the shirt to the rack. She felt a little guilty, threatening the boy like that. It didn't seem like her nature at all. Besides, the boy really did look sorry. Abby sighed to herself. This guilt wasn't going to go unless she did anything about it. "Wait here," Abby said firmly as she snatched the shirt off the rack and walked towards the counter. After a few seconds, she came back with the shirt now in a paper bag and the drachmas in her pocket considerably lesser. She offered the bag to the boy. "Here," Abigail said gently, placing the bag in his hands. "Just don't try stealing anything again, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:35 am

"Thanks" Jake said feeling a bit happier. "but...you didn't have to" Jake felt like a child right now. "if I see you around I'll pay you back, promise" he said and walked away smirking.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:39 am

Abigail laughed as she watched the boy leave. Well, the good deed made her seem a lot happier now. She waved him off on his offer. "It's fine. I don't mind," she said, smiling a bit. "Well, do I get to know the name of the kid who I gave a shirt to?" she added as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:47 am

"why not, My name is Jake you?" he said waiting at the exit. He was much happier than he was a couple minutes ago.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Abigail smiled when she realized that Jake seemed to be waiting for her. She walked up to him, noticing that he was really happy. Her smile grew wider. Interesting how people can be so annoyed then feel really enthusiastic the next moment. "Abigail, but you can call me Abby," she introduced herself once she was close enough for him to hear. "So, if Hermes isn't your god parent, can I ask who?"
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:25 pm

"It is chronos the god of time, not kronus if you get confused with the Titan" he said as they walked out."what's your god parents name?" he asked her. The sun wasn't very powerful today. "so Abby, you have any training today or just having the day to yourself?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:20 am

"I'm a daughter of Athena," she said, brushing a stray strand of hair from her grey eyes. She looked up, glad to see that it wasn't that hot today. "I am complete rubbish at training," she told Jake, starting to laugh. "I don't really bother with it. It's just not my thing, so to speak. So I guess you could say I'm having the day to myself."
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:26 am

"Ok, so day to yourself then"he said laughing. "So I guess you just like to read a lot?" he asked looking into the distance.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:36 am

Abby shrugged. "Only sometimes," she said, trying to recall the last time she read something. Abby remembered it quickly--she was at the library once reading Greek history books. Oh gods, what boredom can do to her. Abby chuckled at the thought. "I like solving puzzles more. Like Sudoku," she said. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:46 am

"Well I actually like to ride my horse a lot, we can go see hi if you would like?" he asked when they were nearby the forest. He thought about it more and realized that's the only fun he had yet talking and riding his horse. "His name is lightning, because he has a dot on his left ear that looks like a bolt" he said to keep the conversation running.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:56 am

Abigail chuckled. "Thought you named him Lightning because he's as fast as lightning," she said, walking along the path to the stables. "Anyway, sure, I'd love to meet your horse." Abby wasn't really into horses, but as long as she wasn't pressured to ride one, she was okay with them. She just didn't like horseback riding. She kept thinking like she was going to fall down or something of that sort.
Back to top Go down
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:26 am

"Well he is kinda fast I guess when I want too i can tell im to go full speed" he said as they reached the stables

(Want to move the conversation to the stables?)
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:05 pm

((Okay, you make the topic?))
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:46 pm

((Greek, make sure you post a minimum of four complete sentences! And watch your grammar! ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Doesn't fit... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Doesn't fit...   Doesn't fit... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Doesn't fit...
Page 1 of 1