Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rain Of Hell's Characters[needs approved]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rain Of Hell

Rain Of Hell's Characters[needs approved] Empty
PostSubject: Rain Of Hell's Characters[needs approved]   Rain Of Hell's Characters[needs approved] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 2:42 pm

Kamina Giha: Blue

Name: Kamina Giha
Age/Birthday: 17
God Parent: Apollo
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Mina Giha
Years in Camp: 4
Brief History: Kamina lived with his mother until he was 13, his family was very rich but he always kept getting in trouble because he was over-excited. A month before reaching 13 he learned of his true identity and was quickly attacked by monsters. A giant Hell hound killed his mother and body guard. Kamina managed to kill the beast with an arrow to it's eye. Then he ran as far away as he could surviving on his own for 3 weeks. Afterwards he meat 3 demi-gods on their way back from a quest. These demi-gods took Kamina to camp half-blood where he was claimed a week later. He eventually became close friends with the 3 demi-gods and even dated one for a while. On his 15th birthday he got a quest from Apollo. He completed the quest with 2 friends and came back triumphant where he received his special bow. He has been training in camp ever since.
Physical Appearance: He has wild blue hair(which he dyed) and has blue eyes but he always wear red lenses. He is 187 cm tall and looks very buff. He always wears his favorite red cape and red sunglasses. He has navy blue tattoos all over his body in random shapes and sizes.
Personality: He is courageous to the point of stupidity. He has a very short temper and tends to get mad quickly. He is loyal to his friends and is extremely optimistic. He is intelligent in the battle-field but doesn't value strategy on the out-side of the battle-field. He tends to get egoistic and over-excited with ease.
Fatal Flaw: Being too courageous. Usually courage is a good thing however Kamina is courageous to the point of stupidity. He will attack opponents that are countless times stronger than him without any fear. Thankfully he has good friends who manage to hold him back.
Pets: non
Talents:
Archery: Like all kids of Apollo he is an expert archer. He can shoot arrows faster and more accurately than any mortal. He can shoot 2 arrows at once with enough skill to hit 2 separate targets the size of a billiards ball.
Athleticism: Because of his godly heritage and his training in camp Half-Blood he is a great athlete like most demi-gods. He possesses peak-human speed, strength and stamina.
ADHD and reflexes: Like most demi-gods he had ADHD. This makes his battle reflexes much greater than that of a mere mortal human. He can analyse each aspect of battle and move accordingly. His in-battle analytic abilities are greater than even most demi-gods because of his father(down below).
Eye-sight: He posses a gift rarely seen in kids of Apollo, his eye-sight. Because Apollo is the god of light some of his kids have the ability to absorb more light into their eyes like Kamina. Thanks to this ability Kamina's eyes take light in faster allowing Kamina to have better reflexes, see into greater distances and see better in the dark. Unfortunately Kamina can't enjoy movies since they look like moving images to him. pale
Weapon Training: Even though Kamina isn't great with any weapons other than a bow and an arrow he can hold his own with other weapons because of his training at camp.
Weapons:
Bow Of Apollo: Given to him by his father because of successful quest in freeing Apollo's cattle from the "Triple G Ranch" Apollo gave Kamina a bow greater than all the rest. This bow is made from celestial bronze melted in the heat of the Sun Chariot. It is even tougher then regular celestial bronze but it is as light as a regular bow. It has a greater range then any other bow and has a 2nd compartment for shooting 2 arrows at a time. Also by using his own power and the power of the bow can shoot arrows of light.(arrows created from energy so they are not physical) There are 2 types of light arrows:
Force: It is a arrow of light energy capable of blasting walls and sending opponents flying.
Flash: This arrow is shorter than any other arrow. Upon impact it shines brightly like a flash grenade confusing mortals and monsters alike. Because of their father kids of Apollo aren't affected by this arrow.
Because of the energy they require the arrows leave Kamina momentarily tired and weak. Also Kamina can shoot a total of 4 light arrows per day.
Spoiler:
He has a quiver full of arrow with celestial bronze tips which he uses to kill monsters.
Also has a celestial bronze sword with no special properties.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round
Other:
Spoiler:

Hope it's good. It's my 1st time so don't get mad if something is wrong. Any constructive criticism and comments are more than welcome.

Last edited by Rain Of Hell on Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Rain Of Hell's Characters[needs approved]   Rain Of Hell's Characters[needs approved] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Hmmm, I'd try to stay away from the artificial colouring of his hair and eyes. I can see that you're basing him off of an anime character, but you don't see blue hair and red eyes everywhere. You could say that he dyes his hair blue, and that he has partial Albinism to explain the eyes.

Besides that, I think you've got the makings of a character here~

If you want a sample of an accepted character, you could always look at my characters. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2852411/0m3gas_Z3r0
Rain Of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Rain Of Hell's Characters[needs approved]   Rain Of Hell's Characters[needs approved] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Done. Changes underlined.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: Rain Of Hell's Characters[needs approved]   Rain Of Hell's Characters[needs approved] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:45 am

Seems like a good character! I can't accept him since i'm not a mod or admin, but he looks good to me!

Just one thing. It says that he completed a quest and got a prize from it and this super good bow.I'm not sure whether it's okay to have a quest in it's history, or if you still need it to be approved. Just my train of thought.
Back to top Go down
Ouroboros

Ouroboros

PostSubject: Re: Rain Of Hell's Characters[needs approved]   Rain Of Hell's Characters[needs approved] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:30 pm

Oh, quests and prizes are allowed. I put that Alexei went on a quest and gained a bit of magical ability because of it in his original profile, and he was accepted.

And RoH, to try to speed up the process a bit you can PM a mod. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2852411/0m3gas_Z3r0
Rain Of Hell

PostSubject: Re: Rain Of Hell's Characters[needs approved]   Rain Of Hell's Characters[needs approved] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:33 pm

0m3ga's Z3r0 wrote:
Oh, quests and prizes are allowed. I put that Alexei went on a quest and gained a bit of magical ability because of it in his original profile, and he was accepted.

And RoH, to try to speed up the process a bit you can PM a mod. ^^

Will do thanks for all the help:)
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Rain Of Hell's Characters[needs approved]   Rain Of Hell's Characters[needs approved] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 1:43 pm

Good. Thanks for making the changes our members suggested! Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain Of Hell's Characters[needs approved]   Rain Of Hell's Characters[needs approved] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain Of Hell's Characters[needs approved]
Page 1 of 1