Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

sparkfeather43's Characters (waiting to be approved)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sparkfeather43

sparkfeather43's Characters (waiting to be approved) Empty
PostSubject: sparkfeather43's Characters (waiting to be approved)   sparkfeather43's Characters (waiting to be approved) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 8:30 pm

HALF BLOODS
Name: Celia Diamond
Age/birthday: February 14th, 1994
Years in camp: 0 (new member)
God parent: Aphrodite
Mortal parent: Marcus Diamond
Physical appearance: Auburn hair with dark blond and caramel highlights, bright blue eyes, tan skin, tall, thin, and perfect facial features
Personality: Graceful and elegant, but with a few cute quirks. Loves to dip her french fries in ranch dressing, and sometimes when she's not graceful she can be incredibly clumsy, she loves to dress up even if there isn't anywhere to go.
Pets: A majestic blue-black parrot named Onyx
Weapons: A celestial bronze knife with a ruby rose design on the side, extends into a sword
Talents: Can charm people with her good looks and melodic voice
Other: She went to boarding school in Connecticut, and eventually got kicked out because people thought she was the one who set the gym on fire, though it was really just some giants.

Last edited by sparkfeather43 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Is it too mary sue now?)
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: sparkfeather43's Characters (waiting to be approved)   sparkfeather43's Characters (waiting to be approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:50 am

Its kinda Mary-Sue, you need to add her flaws. Everything is fine in all, but she seems too perfect, even if she is a daughter of Aphrodite. An suggestion is that maybe you could put in some info about her life, where she lives, what had happen at her school, and what not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
sparkfeather43

PostSubject: Re: sparkfeather43's Characters (waiting to be approved)   sparkfeather43's Characters (waiting to be approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:45 pm

Ok... I had another account here but I forgot my password, so is it ok that I created a new one? If not I'll just try to figure it out. My old username was Tarus...
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: sparkfeather43's Characters (waiting to be approved)   sparkfeather43's Characters (waiting to be approved) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 5:53 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sparkfeather43's Characters (waiting to be approved)   sparkfeather43's Characters (waiting to be approved) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sparkfeather43's Characters (waiting to be approved)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: