Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Simon Thorn a character in need of a home

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystical Greek

Mystical Greek

Simon Thorn a character in need of a home Empty
PostSubject: Simon Thorn a character in need of a home   Simon Thorn a character in need of a home I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Simon is wandering one day lookig for the cabins, he finds them in a semi-circle looking form. (Knock Knock) "Is anyone there!" He exclaims. No one answers... "Hello"? he asks confusingly. Simon Thorn is in ned of a place to stay as he is undetermined at the moment wit no claims. He has good an appearance of;Thick Black hair, Dark Brown eyes, Physically healthy, Fit/In shape, 5'4.

Characteristics: Simon is very funny and likes to joke around, Play games but,mostly trains and studies at sports and fighting, Very brave maybe to brave and he likes to do crazy stunts, Forgetful yet serious about things.

Hobbies: Fishing, Training Skills/Abilities , Defense Training, wants to learn potions

Free time: Sports, More training, looking for good weapons in fights

Skills: Can create fires fast, Nature wise, Very good at protecting, fast, Listens well, Learns fast

Extra: Unclaimed, no friends :(, independet
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Simon Thorn a character in need of a home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simon Thorn a character in need of a home   Simon Thorn a character in need of a home I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 11:00 am

Simon, please do read the rules. You need to post up your character in the "Character Submission" thread first and have it accepted by either a mod or admin before roleplaying.
Back to top Go down

Simon Thorn a character in need of a home
Page 1 of 1