Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Johnathons return

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin

Justin

Johnathons return Empty
PostSubject: Johnathons return   Johnathons return I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:02 pm

I slowly walked up the hill with my stuff. Whem I got to the top I sat down on a rock and stayed there looking off into the distance. I could remeber every detail of combat that I felt earlier. I shook my head and looked around at the not so much changed place.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Johnathons return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnathons return   Johnathons return I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:10 am

Johnathons return Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSskzKsaBYae2o3OnXq85EbLiB1Vt-2rFI0Sc0CnEMu-UOvnqpa
Demitri Garcia

I walked up the hill and saw a old friend. I couldn't bleieve my eyes when I saw who was there. "Johnathan Teal, Long time no see." I told him. "Welcome back to Camp-Half Blood, Ole buddy." I told him.

Last edited by BiggestManInLosAngeles on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

Johnathons return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnathons return   Johnathons return I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:17 am

((boy or girl?)) "whats up" I asked getting up and walking over to her(?) "its been months sense the last time I saw you." I said with a smirk. "so... what brings you up here?" I asked with a confused look.
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

Johnathons return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnathons return   Johnathons return I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:29 am

OOC: See for yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Johnathons return Empty
PostSubject: Re: Johnathons return   Johnathons return I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Johnathons return
Page 1 of 1