Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Such a nice day to lie on a couch...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

Such a nice day to lie on a couch... Empty
PostSubject: Such a nice day to lie on a couch...   Such a nice day to lie on a couch... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Such a nice day to lie on a couch... E449a47b50
M I K A Y L A || l a s a r a l e e n || J A R R E L S ;; hecate

Mikayla sighed deeply as she entered her cabin. For some weird reason, she was extremely tired today. Possibly because she had to run four miles for training then have archery classes for a couple of hours but that's impossible because she's done more work than that before, and she wasn't tired then. Trudging toward an empty couch, Mikayla then flopped onto it, wanting to lie down for a bit.

Pulling a pillow in front of her face, Mikayla closed her eyes enjoyed the bit of silence. It was early afternoon so most of her half-sibling were out in free time or just training. Mikayla sighed contedly as she enjoyed the quiet. That was until she heard people enter the cabin. Not even bothering to take the pillow off of her face Mikayla just raised her hand and waved. "Hi!" her muffled voice called from under the pillow.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day to lie on a couch...   Such a nice day to lie on a couch... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:02 am

Cyrus and Lycus walked into cabin and we're greeted by one of their half-siblings. "Hi" Both answer in unified harmony. Lycus plopped on another couch while Cyrus rummaged around his bunk and retrieved a book. He then went and sat in a chair and began reading. "So, I am I the only one who is mildly bored." Lycus asked. In response Cyrus threw a throw pillow hitting Lycus square in the face. "I'll take that as a no." Lycus said moving the pillow under his head.

Last edited by Dave on Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day to lie on a couch...   Such a nice day to lie on a couch... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:13 am

Such a nice day to lie on a couch... E449a47b50

Mikayla couldn't help but stifle a laugh whe Lycus was hit square in the face by a pillow much like the one she had behind her head now. The daughter of Hecate had learned how to tell her half-brothers apart by a few tricks, but sometimes she still gets the both of them mixed up. "I don't know," she said with a sigh. [clolor]=#00FFFF]"I'm in more of a 'wanna fall asleep but at the same time not really' mood instead of just 'bored.'" Milayla then glanced at Cyrus who was reading a book. Man, those two seriously did remind her of Kale and Cole. Huh.
    [/color]
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day to lie on a couch...   Such a nice day to lie on a couch... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:14 am

Lycus laughed at Mikayla's comment on her mood. "Yeah, I've felt that way before." Lycus said stretching in a way that usually reminded people of a cat, then settling into a more relaxed position. Cyrus chuckled and said, "Please. Tell me when you haven't felt that way. Aside from moments where food or pranks are involved." Cyrus asked only glancing away from the book.

Lycus thought for a moment then said, "Yeah, I guess you're right." Lycus said laughing. "So Mikayla, why are you so tired? The reason for our-" "-tiredness is the fact that the sun is up." They both said Cyrus finishing Lycus's statement. Cyrus ran a hand through his hair which is a grayish white color with a small black patch, his brother's matches his with the colors inverted.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day to lie on a couch...   Such a nice day to lie on a couch... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:33 pm

Such a nice day to lie on a couch... Mikayl10

Mikayla laughed lightly at her half-brothers. When they asked why she why tired, Mikayla just pulled the pillow over her face again. "I had to run so many laps; then after that straight to archery class where there was a newbie who needed lots of help," Mikayla groaned underneath her pillow.

Hearing the two saying that they were tired because of the sun, she flicked her hand and all of the curtains in front of the windows immediately closed, darkening the room, except for a small lap next to where Cryus sat. Hmm, that made it an even better place to take a nap now.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day to lie on a couch...   Such a nice day to lie on a couch... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:57 pm

Cyrus smiled at her consideration for his reading, so he muttered a few quick words and made their, his and Lycus's, stereo play slow instrumental music. At that Lycus could not help but laugh. It had been a while since Cyrus had instigated a prank, even one so well intended. Lycus muttered a few words to and tiny sparkles began to appear all over the room. "If it's this dark, we may as well make it seem like night." Lycus said still laughing.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day to lie on a couch...   Such a nice day to lie on a couch... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Mikayla smiled to herself when the msuic began. When she heard Lycus's voice, she peeked out of her pillow and saw sparkles all around the room, resembling stars. Slowly but surely, Mikalya was beginning to doze off. About a minute after her eyes closed, she realized she was falling asleep. "I'm not asleep!" she exclaimed suddenly sitting up. She stared around the room and realized she was probably only asleep for a minute or two. Plopping back down on the couch, Mikayla realized that the instruments were playing a song she was rather familiar with. The next thing you know, the daughter of Hecate was humming along swaying from side to side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day to lie on a couch...   Such a nice day to lie on a couch... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:34 pm

They both laughed at Mikayla trying to stay awake. "If you're that tired take a nap-" "After all we can easily cover for you if-" "anything happens." Both said alternating who was talking with a flawlessness that only years of practice could give rise to.

As Mikayla started to hum both of them fell into tune as well. It seemed that most of the Hecate children liked Haunted.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day to lie on a couch...   Such a nice day to lie on a couch... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Mikayla shook her head as they offered to take watch as she took a short nap. For a moment, the daughter of Hecate considered it, but soon she decided to go against it. She had a bunch of other things to do in about an hour or so. If she'd take a nap now, she would never be able to wake up! "Nah, I'm good," Mikayla reassured as a small smile crept to on to her face.

Mikayla continued to hum along to the song with her brothers. She always loved that song for some reason that she couldn't really understand. It was probably the lyrics. The daughter of Hecate sighed once the song ended, but the moment the next song came into play, a smile spread across her lips. "Guardian Angel" by the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus came on, and she just loved that song. "When I see your smile, tears run down my face." Unconsciously, Mikayla sung quietly to herself, forgetting all about the promise to herself about keeping her singing talent hidden.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day to lie on a couch...   Such a nice day to lie on a couch... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:28 pm

The song ended and another started, neither of the twins new the song but they went with the music. Soon after the new song started Mikayla began to sing quietly, almost as though she didn't think about it. Her voice caught their attention, although they gave no sign of it.

Lycus smirked staring at the ceiling watching as the lights he made slowly revolved and shifted into the position and formation to match the real stars now hidden behind the light if the stars. As the song started to reach a close Cyrus said, "I had no idea that you could sing." "Yea why hide it? You sound great." Lycus said instantly picking up the rest of Cyrus's thought.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day to lie on a couch...   Such a nice day to lie on a couch... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:58 pm

Mikayla smiled to herself as the song progressed, and she didn't stop singing. Just as she sang the last word of the song, she even thought that her half-brothers were out of the room. Well, that is until Cyrus spoke. After he heard the twins spoke, Mikayla's face flushed red, ad she pulled the pillow over her face.

For a moment, Mikayla didn't speak giving her face time to turn back to it's original color. "The reason I hide it is because I don't want anyone to know," Mikayla said casually with a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day to lie on a couch...   Such a nice day to lie on a couch... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:40 pm

Cyrus and Lycus both raised a single eyebrow, Lycus raised his right, while Cyrus raised his left in a perfect mirror image. At that moment both looked at each other and muttered the same few words and their hair be came a perfect shade of silvery white.

"If you wish it-"
"-It shall remain-"
"As Thus.

They both alternated talking ending in perfect unison, with complete formality, even going as far as to both stand and bow. As Cyrus sat, Lycus walked over to their bunk and pulled a curtain closed. When he walked out his clothes had been changed into a whitish silver that matched his hair color. Cyrus then got up and did the same. The only difference in the in the two was that Cyrus's clothes were more along the formal lines while Lycus's fell more along the casual side.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day to lie on a couch...   Such a nice day to lie on a couch... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 10:49 pm

Mikayla nodded at what Lycus and Cyrus said, partially glad that hey didn't push it any further. As they bowed, Mikayla coouldn't help but clap as a smile creeped on to her face. Taking the soft pillow in her arms as they changed, Mikayla shifted on the couch to lie on her side. Her eyes glanced at the spots of light around the room looking at the constellatiions. "I wonder what's for lunch..." she muttered to herself randomly hugging the pillow tightly in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day to lie on a couch...   Such a nice day to lie on a couch... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:27 pm

"No clue." Both said in such unison it could only come from years of practice. They instinctively fell into perfect unison. Even the movements, their speech, even their quirks fell into unison. "Though it shouldn't before the bell is rung." They said as the sat on opposite ends of the couch mirroring the others posture.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day to lie on a couch...   Such a nice day to lie on a couch... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Mikayla stared at them as they sat on the couch. Her lips pressed together as she watched them mirror the other moves perfectly. "Tell me again how long you thave practiced doing things in unison?" Mikayla asked curiously, still staring at them. Her natural curiousity was tharting to get the best of her yet again. Most people consider it a bad sign when Mikayla is around, but others don't really mind.
Back to top Go down
Dave

Dave

PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day to lie on a couch...   Such a nice day to lie on a couch... I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 11:55 pm

Again in unison they shrugged, "We never really practiced. After nineteen years together it kind of seems to come naturally now. In the end the easiest way to explain it is, 'It's a twin thing.' Any other questions?" They both smiled sure Mikayla had tons of other questions hidden in her head. The Twins didn't mind most of these kinds of questions, they usually meant that they were being accepted. Other time they are shun for their now natural ability to fall into perfect unison.
Back to top Go down
RedPhoenix

RedPhoenix

PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day to lie on a couch...   Such a nice day to lie on a couch... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:19 pm

Mikayla Lasaraleen Jarrels
Daughter of Hecate

Mikayla couldn't help but chuckle slightly as she listen to her half-brothers speak. She should've at least guessed that. Sometimes she really could be rather oblivious when it comes to simple things. Well, people don't call her "Forgetful Mikayla" for nothing that's for sure. "Well, let me think," she said sitting up. "Do you guys like the exact same things? Most of the time if not all?" she asked curiously with a grin.

~Soooo sorry for the late reply, Dave! ^_^'~
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day to lie on a couch...   Such a nice day to lie on a couch... I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Odie Jones

I walked in Hecate cabin and it looked like the night sky inside. "Hey Lycus, Cyrus, What's up with you guys. Hey Mikayla I got a letter for from Scott." I told her while handing out her letter.
Back to top Go down
Nyx

Nyx

PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day to lie on a couch...   Such a nice day to lie on a couch... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:10 pm

"Oooooohooh" said Ashley as she walked through the door."Some one got a boy friend?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Such a nice day to lie on a couch...   Such a nice day to lie on a couch... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Such a nice day to lie on a couch...
Page 1 of 1