Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Well that was a nice 10 minutes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KidLoki

Well that was a nice 10 minutes Empty
PostSubject: Well that was a nice 10 minutes   Well that was a nice 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 5:22 pm

Was looking around for a fun site to do a Camp Half Blood RP on. Saw that I couldn't even include my character without waiting forever just because he's a son of Hades.
Sorry, I'm an adult with a life and can't sit there waiting 500 posts just to play my character. This is ridiculous.
I've been roleplaying for years :l Never have I seen a website shun an entire group of characters off sheer premise. Thought about making a son of Apollo and biding my time but I'm sure there are better websites out there so I'm just going to go looking.
Just food for thought for the mess in charge of this site.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Well that was a nice 10 minutes   Well that was a nice 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 5:42 pm

Frankly, this is a system we've had in place since our establishment in 2009. Never have we ever had anyone join and be so unhappy with our set in stone system that they felt the need to post such a rude message, even though they had no intention of staying. If our site doesn't work for you, than as you said- there are plenty of other websites who may just be "better" in your eyes, and you're more than welcome to go find them. None of us here will sit around and weep, and quite honestly, you could have gone without saying anything at all.

"If you have nothing nice to say, then don't say it." Food for thought for the member who thought they could come here and disrespect our site, and our staff, and hope to make any impression at all.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Well that was a nice 10 minutes   Well that was a nice 10 minutes I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 5:47 pm

Hi there KidLoki,

I'm Bean, one of the admins of this site, and we're thrilled to have you here. In response to your comments, I'd like to pose a question to you in response: Have you thought about why we'd have those rules in the first place?

We've been around for 8 years now, and we've developed these rules over that time as we see fit, so there is no sheer premise behind why we've banned big three characters.The 500 post rule was implemented after countless abuses of power by new members, so please don't think that this is targeting you. As another adult with a life, I somehow managed to get 500 posts without needing to bend the rules to my whim.

I'm sure there are plenty of sites out there that would love to have you, and plenty of adults who are capable of being mature. Unfortunately, CHB is not one of those sites, and you are not one of those adults :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well that was a nice 10 minutes   Well that was a nice 10 minutes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well that was a nice 10 minutes
Page 1 of 1