Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the sky is falling [nate]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

the sky is falling [nate] Empty
PostSubject: the sky is falling [nate]   the sky is falling [nate] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:47 pm

I'VE TURNED INTO A MONSTER
And It Keeps Getting Stronger
Erica Anderson was scared. She had never been so scared before in her life. She'd never experienced the battles at camp. Though she'd been here for several years, she always seemed to be away when the fighting started. She had been happily celebrating New Years with the others when her anxiety took her over. She had known something bad was about to happen, but she'd ignored her instinct. And ignoring her instinct nearly got her killed.
It had been a hell hound that lunged at her. It had appeared, almost out of thin air and immediately saw her. She barely managed to escape it's grabbing paws. She screamed and jumped backwards. In the three seconds the hell hound had been confused, she'd ran. She ran all the way to the Apollo cabin to grab her bow and quiver of area. Then, Erica ran straight into the woods. She knew that monster could have been at any turn, but she didn't care. She climbed a tall tree and hid. Hiding was something Erica was very good at.
She heard leaves rustle. She at first thought it was just the cold wind, but the rustling continued. She pointed her bow in the direction of the noise, ready to strike.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE

Last edited by anna. on Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rooster-sleep.tumblr.com
Henry Lawson

Henry Lawson

PostSubject: Nice one...............   the sky is falling [nate] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 5:40 am

Very Nice post!!!!!!!!! silent 
Back to top Go down
http://www.rediffmail.com
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: the sky is falling [nate]   the sky is falling [nate] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 10:45 am

~Henry, this is a topic for Anna and Nate to role-play in. OOC interruptions are not welcomed here. You can easily compliment someone through PMs or in chat. If you have any other questions, feel free to PM me or another staff member~
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
The Time Travelling Detective
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: the sky is falling [nate]   the sky is falling [nate] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 6:20 pm

Ooc: GAHIMSORRYIMSORRYIFORGOTDON'THATEME *hides*
BIC:

Toby

I shrugged through the bush in the woods. "Nearly there, come on." I panted silently to myself. I had my sword drawn and my pant legs ripped and blood dribbling down my calf. A massive gash on my forehead made it hard for me to see since blood came over my right eye and covered half my face. "I hate driving. Its a death machine on wheels." I said and fell face first in to the dirt. Good news I ran in to some one. Bad news my face met their foot.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: the sky is falling [nate]   the sky is falling [nate] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 12:20 am

As the figure came into view, Erica lowered her bow. She could feel a twinge in her chest. She didn't know what to call it. A pain? No. It was just a twinge. She had to grit her teeth to keep her jaw from dropping.
Was it really him? The boy who filled her with wonders and made her feel alive and special and not just some hormonal teenage with a tendency to panic? The boy who she had never wanted to part with? The only person she had ever loved?
Oh , yes. Toby Heath was standing just below her.
She felt herself shaking. She looked down at her hands. They trembled furiously. When she'd first met Toby, she'd gotten a panic attack. Now here he was, and here was the attack. She wanted to jump down and land in his arms. Erica took a deep breath.
"Toby?" she called down.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: the sky is falling [nate]   the sky is falling [nate] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:55 pm

Toby
I couldnt see much from the blood in my eyes. "That is me." I said. I coughed up a bit of blood. I slumped against a tree. "Just let me lie here. Ill be fine." I whispered to my self. My leg stung from the wound in my calf. "DAMN IT THIS BURNS" was the only though in my head. I cringed as i streched my leg out in front of me.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: the sky is falling [nate]   the sky is falling [nate] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 9:23 pm

Now that Toby was closer, Erica noticed the blood covering his eyes. He couldn't see her. He didn't know it was her. Her hands continued to shake and despite making tight fist, they would not stay at ease.
His wound was obvious. Erica slowly began climbing down from the tree. She was a daughter of healing after all. Her hopes of medical school may have failed, but she still knew how help someone. She swung of the lowest branch and squatted next to him. He looked exhausted. It was clear when checked him over that he'd lied about being alright.
"Oh Toby..." Erica sighed. She knew what she had to do, but was reluctant to. Her powers may have worked occasionally in the past, but usually her patients were only cured or uninjured for a short period of time. She remembered the time she'd fixed her friend's broken leg, only to see it break again during their dance recital. Erica wasn't very skilled in the art of healing.
She took a deep breath and waved her hand along Toby's leg. The wound sealed and his ankle untwisted. She took another breath. Her lungs weren't allowing as much air in as the last one. It was like her lungs were shriveling up very slowly. She waved her had over his chest. Erica knew a broken rib when she saw one. She saw people through their maladies rather than looks.
Her lungs continued to feel like they were closing up. She took a few more breaths. Finally, clenching one fist, she waved her hand over Toby's forehead. As the cut disappeared, Erica leaned over, clutching her stomach.
She'd done too much, she knew it. Her head throbbed with an intense pressure. She felt like someone was sitting on her chest. The pain was near unbearable.
Another downside to healing people was the energy it drained from Erica. Her siblings had explained that she should only heal one wound or malady every few days, since afterwards you felt like you were going to die.
Toby still couldn't see. The blood still covered his eyes. Erica took a deep breath. She sat up and pulled out her handkerchief. Why yes, an eighteen year old girl in 2014 had a handkerchief. She wiped the blood from his eyes. She tried to smile. He could see her now.

CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: the sky is falling [nate]   the sky is falling [nate] I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:25 pm

Toby

I blinked trying to get some of the blood out of my eyes. I looked up and reached out with one hand to grasp the hand of an old friend. "Thank you my dear" I whispered. I flexed my foot. it was still sore but not painfully sore. "Come on. Lets head back. Its not that I dont trust you, its more I want to make sure niether one of us are overly wounded."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: the sky is falling [nate]   the sky is falling [nate] I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:35 pm

lifehadjusttrippedyouUP
    Erica clutched Toby's hand tight. She felt lightheaded. She wasn't injured though. It was seeing him again that was making her heart race.
     She followed him back to the camp grounds. As the ran, she could hear the sounds of battle dying down. By the time the reached the courtyard, she could see the campers slowly retreating. The fight was over, she was safe.
    She squeezed Toby's hand.
    "To the infirmary I assume?" she asked. His wounds were gone but he seemed to be concerned about her. She was panting and she soon realized that it wasn't Toby making her lightheaded. Her powers had never been much of a gift.

110 Words | Sorry for the wait.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: the sky is falling [nate]   the sky is falling [nate] I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 7:22 pm

the sky is falling [nate] Tumblr_ll7gw1a4Ix1qaufh4

Toby Heath
"You shouldn't play with the fire cause you just lit the fuse."

I put my arm around her waist to keep her up."Yeah to the infirmary. We both need it. Erica, it will be fine. Dont panic, we are nearly there. Helps on the way." I said. I shifted a bit so she could stand better. This would not be easy. Some campers ran past us and a basketball  missed my foot by about 3 inches. I curled my toes just before it landed with a thud." This was a bad idea going though the courts."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: the sky is falling [nate]   the sky is falling [nate] I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 10:42 pm

lifehadjusttrippedyouUP
    Erica let out a small, daintily laugh. It was the  kind of laugh someone has when they're trying to hide back pain. Erica was a master of that life. Any awkward situation or aftermath of an anxiety attack always included the nervous chuckle.
     Her gaze slowly focused on Toby. When she first met him, she didn't think there was anything special about that boy. She had only shrugged when he waved to her and continued on with her life. She had had no idea how much he would mean to her.
           "Toby, I'm scared." She laughed again.

100 Words | I SHIP IT.
CODED BY SAPPHIRE
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: the sky is falling [nate]   the sky is falling [nate] I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 12:26 pm

Toby Heath
"You shouldn't play with the fire cause you just lit the fuse"

I kissed her forehead and said "Don't worry. I am here. We are both alive. You have no need to be scared." Truth be told I was scared out of my mind. I half carried and half dragged her out of the way of the Apollo campers coming at us. Eventually we got to the Infirmary.
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: the sky is falling [nate]   the sky is falling [nate] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:48 pm

the sky is falling [nate] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3O5SLuhsIkWGL5EqGbBc2714s0AGxbnLE3XN_q9z0Np0PpaQ4Ug

don't wanna live a life that's comprehensive

CAUSE SEEING CLEAR WOULD BE A BAD IDEA
As they neared the infirmary, Erica felt weaker every second. It was like something was eating away at her strength. She had most of her weight on Toby, since she could barely stand. She took a deep breath as they reached the door, but her lungs were cracking. She coughed violently and gasped. She could feel her body slowly falling out of Toby's grasp and she sank to the ground, trying to breathe but just coughing terribly.

She never liked Toby seeing her in a state like this. That's why she had avoided him for so long. She was too afraid to be around him. She was scared that he'd see how small she was. Erica tried letting her powers hide her delicacy, but she was like a porcelain doll at times. She so easily scared, so easily panicked. She could barely handle herself, let alone allow someone else to deal with her burdens.

Erica looked up at Toby. She felt disgusting. Her entire body ached, her head felt like it was about to explode, and her lungs didn't want to be lungs. She tried to say something, to explain herself, but she couldn't get any words out. Her powers were mysterious things. They were supposed to be a gift, and in a few ways they were. They came with consequences though. The more she healed, the more of herself she hurt.

"I'm okay." The words were obviously false. Erica tried to stand back up, but her knees buckled when she got on her feet and she fell back down. She did her best to hold back tears as she looked at Toby again.

coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: the sky is falling [nate]   the sky is falling [nate] I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 8:39 pm

Toby Heath

"Stop it.” I said. Not sharply but desperate. ”You're hurting your self to protect me. I am a tough cookie. I can take the pain for a few more feet.” I picked her up and put my arm under hers and lifted her. I shouldered the doors open then half dragged half carried her to an open bed in the Infirmary.

OCC: I am so sorry for not posting but i had some personal stuff to deal with at home before posting and my laptop dying on me was one of them
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: the sky is falling [nate]   the sky is falling [nate] I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2014 12:29 am

the sky is falling [nate] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3O5SLuhsIkWGL5EqGbBc2714s0AGxbnLE3XN_q9z0Np0PpaQ4Ug

don't wanna live a life that's comprehensive

CAUSE SEEING CLEAR WOULD BE A BAD IDEA
Erica exhaled a breath she didn't even realize she had been holding. The comfort of the cot wasn't much, but it was still enough relief to keep her calm. She knew the only thing that could help with the pain was rest. She'd been taught that from day one by her father, the doctor. Sleep was supposed to be the best medicine. Maybe sleep was all she needed right now.

She glanced up at Toby worriedly. She could feel fatigue settling in. Her eyes became heavy, like weights dragging her consciousness down. She didn't want to sleep though. He was here, he was watching. She couldn't just pass out. He would worry, and she'd be upset for making him nervous. It was complicated and convoluted, but Erica had to try her hardest to stay awake.

"Toby?" she tried saying in her strongest voice. The words came out as more of a whimper. She felt ashamed.
coded by sapphire
Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: the sky is falling [nate]   the sky is falling [nate] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 5:54 pm

Toby Heath

I reached out and grasped her hand. "I am here. its alright. Just rest. You've worn yourself out." I smiled softly. I looked up and accepted the mug of nectar and brought it to her lips. "Drink up. It will help with the healing."
Back to top Go down
anna.
Honorary Staff Member
anna.

PostSubject: Re: the sky is falling [nate]   the sky is falling [nate] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2015 5:17 pm

the sky is falling [nate] Tumblr_n3osjoYwOX1rv3a9bo4_250

erica anderson
Erica slowly leaned her head back and let the nectar pour into her mouth. It was always a pleasant experience when she drank the godly liquid. To, her the taste was of hot tea, with a hint of jasmine. Needless to say, she gulped the medicine down within in a few swallows. She handed Toby the mug and sighed with relief. She could feel herself regaining strength, very slowly and little by little. Once she regained the ability to breath without pain, she smiled. She was so stubborn, that she actually needed Toby now. If it weren't for him, she might not have even sought help.

Her eyes now fluttered to her boyfriend. To others, he wasn't incredibly attractive, but to her he was beautiful. She couldn't remember the last time they had been together, but it had certainly been too long. Having him around stressed her out beyond belief, but it made her happy. They had been together for years now, and in that time Erica had learned how to build up a nice wall between him and her emotions. Eventually when that wall began to crumble, she ran. She'd regretted it ever since, but now her second chance was being placed in front of her.

"Did anyone ever tell you that your hair is pretty?" she asked him dreamily. She let fatigue take her after saying it, and her eyes fluttered shut. She entered unconsciousness happily.

Back to top Go down
Doctor Who
Doctor Who

PostSubject: Re: the sky is falling [nate]   the sky is falling [nate] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2015 11:16 pm

the sky is falling [nate] Tumblr_mj2fnuqrkw1rchlrro1_500

Toby Heath

I reached out and grasped her hand. "Get some rest." I say smiling at her grogginess.I placed the mug on the side table. “You do.” I say blushing slightly from her comment. I turned my chair around and watched the door. I accept the glass of water that a medic offered me and took a swig. Erica mumbled in her sleep, Glancing at her I smile. She looked so calm while she slept. An Apollo kid came by and changed her bandages for fresh ones then left. It must have been about an hour before my own body shut down and I drifted off into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the sky is falling [nate]   the sky is falling [nate] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the sky is falling [nate]
Page 1 of 1