Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Suggestion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:45 pm

I found out a few months ago that we are still in between the fourth and fifth book. I was thinking that we should move ahead and have a the battle that tool place in the fifth book. Instead of it being on the battlefield where battles usually take place, it would be off campus and say "Battle of Manhattan" or something. I have no idea if this has been suggested before. If it has, tell me so I can delete the topic and not look like a fool for being too lazy to look through all the suggestions. XD Also, I figured that each cabin would pretect a certain part of Manhattan like in the fifth book.
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:22 pm

I think that is a really good idea. I hope that something like that might happen.
Back to top Go down
Lord Blazy

Lord Blazy

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:56 pm

Yeah, that would be nice. I can imagine it now...Zeus cabin surrounding mt.Olympus <33333 Loveeeeee ittttttt
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:16 pm

Greekie I love the idea *waits for admin/mod to notice the topic and comment on this amazing idea*
Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 11:20 pm

I disapprove, simply because the admins and mods will move the story along at their own pace.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion   Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion
Page 1 of 1