Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My first suggestion... Yay!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

My first suggestion... Yay! Empty
PostSubject: My first suggestion... Yay!   My first suggestion... Yay! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:09 am

I think maybe we should have a forum called 'Farewell' so, that if somebody is going to leave the site or he/she is not going to be online for sometime, he/she can post his/her goodbyes or why he/she is not going to be online for sometime... I know that some people have posted these kind of things in the 'Chat' section but the 'Farewell' section would give direct access to these type of topics...
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

PostSubject: Re: My first suggestion... Yay!   My first suggestion... Yay! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Yes but it's not a huge amount of people always leaving with topics of goodbye. Several yes but I don't know enough for a whole section. But it's an interesting idea to concider. I might chew on it more.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: My first suggestion... Yay!   My first suggestion... Yay! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 7:13 am

Ok, and yesterday Eric saw this suggestion and he said, "It is also good if you just tell them to re-name the Introductions forum to Introductions/Farewell." So, you can also re-name the the Introductions forum rather than creating another forum...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first suggestion... Yay!   My first suggestion... Yay! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 4:22 pm

I'd rather just rename introductions to hellos and goodbyes it we did it, because this site is long enough as it is :P
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: My first suggestion... Yay!   My first suggestion... Yay! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:54 am

Idk.
Not many people leave, those that do sometimes dont say goodbye, and the chat forum always seemed the right place. Those people leaving that posted there were and are major parts of the forums.
Likewise, what if we aint "leaving"? I myself have posted at least two away messages cause of internet problems and stuff. Cam has, Diggy has. But we arent "leaving".
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: My first suggestion... Yay!   My first suggestion... Yay! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:40 am

Yeah, so, when somebody wants to write an away message, he/she can post why he/she will be not online for sometime in that forum...
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: My first suggestion... Yay!   My first suggestion... Yay! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:14 pm

But you'd need to name it "Introductions, Leavings And Away Messages". Cause I wouldn't be posting in there, cause I'm not "Leaving" and I'm also not Introducing myself.
I think having the forum renamed is a much better idea than having a new forum entirely, but saying that, Away Messages should be catered for in that forum too.
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: My first suggestion... Yay!   My first suggestion... Yay! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 12:40 pm

Ok, so, the forum could be re-named to 'Introductions, Leavings and Away Messages.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My first suggestion... Yay!   My first suggestion... Yay! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 3:31 pm

ahhh you guys make it too complicated.
Leaving can mean leaving for any amount of time, and it doesn't matter if that aspect is unused is still makes place for the goodbye messages we do get.

(assuming it's added)
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: My first suggestion... Yay!   My first suggestion... Yay! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:28 pm

so if you're leaving for a certain amount of time you make a post in the intro/leaving subforum saying hey i'll be gone for a week, peace nerds

it's much better than letting them clog chat.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: My first suggestion... Yay!   My first suggestion... Yay! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 7:41 am

So, will my/Eric's/Faith's suggestion be accepted???
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: My first suggestion... Yay!   My first suggestion... Yay! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:37 pm

Hmm... I like this idea quite a lot.
Back to top Go down
Myst
Lovesick Crackhead
Myst

PostSubject: Re: My first suggestion... Yay!   My first suggestion... Yay! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:46 am

So, will it be accepted???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first suggestion... Yay!   My first suggestion... Yay! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first suggestion... Yay!
Page 1 of 1