Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rin's Bunk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dream2407

dream2407

Rin's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Rin's Bunk   Rin's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:56 am

Rin sat in her bunk with a smile on her face. She had trained all morning, and couldn't feel her arms. Rin sat with her pet rat, Jeffery. " Jeffery, are you as tired as I am?" she asked. The rat and her shared an empathy link, and had for a while. " I haven't done anything, how can I be tired?" the rat replied. Rin shrugged and picked Jeffery up, setting him on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

Rin's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Bunk   Rin's Bunk I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:25 pm

"Hello." I did a backflip off my bunk, a trick I had been trying to learn for months. "Whatya doing?" I asked as I pick some loose ends off my cut off jeans. They were too small, really, but I didn't have to money to get another pair.

Last edited by BEAN on Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dream2407

dream2407

Rin's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Bunk   Rin's Bunk I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:55 pm

Rin smiled and looked at her half sister." I'm talking to Jeffery." she replied simply. ' Yes, yes you are.' the rat replied in her mind. "He says hi." Rin said with a sideways grin. ' He does? Why are we referring to ourselves in the third person?' he asked himself."How's it going , Naren?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

Rin's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Bunk   Rin's Bunk I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:28 pm

"Pretty good. I think I might go to school for 7th grade. Not a real school, but with Faye from Athena. My friend Lyra says that Faye is really good a teaching math." I say, hoping I wont be the only kid in school. There would be Lyra and Oliver and Faye's brother Carter. I wouldn't be completely alone. "What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
dream2407

dream2407

Rin's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Bunk   Rin's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Rin looked at Jeffery, then back at Naren. "School? I've never gone to a school-type of thing." she said with a shrug. "Could I maybe come?" she asked. When Naren asked what was going on, she grinned. "I'm planning my next prank on Cabin 10 with Jeffery. You want in?" Rin asked.
Back to top Go down
Beanie
Beanie

Rin's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Bunk   Rin's Bunk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:16 pm

"Sure you could come. It's going to be boring though. I have better things to do. But Quell promised me I only had to learn Mythology and Greek. What type of prank?" Naren asked. She pictured decorating the walls with fake blood, and lots of other stuff that the Aphrodite kids would kill her for. Thank the Gods that I'm faster than they are, Naren thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rin's Bunk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rin's Bunk   Rin's Bunk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rin's Bunk
Page 1 of 1