Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Lazy lazy day (Sarah)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sam the ham

Sam the ham

Lazy lazy day (Sarah) Empty
PostSubject: Lazy lazy day (Sarah)   Lazy lazy day (Sarah) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:18 am

Lazy lazy day (Sarah) Wow8
ELLIOT BECKETT

Elliot leaned against the slope of the hill, his guitar on his lap and his legs stretched out. He aimlessly played a few chords, his fingers moving over the familiar frets. There was a light, cool breeze and he breathed in the fresh air. He stretched his back for a second and sighed. Yes, this was the perfect way to spend an afternoon.

As he stared into the blue, blue sky, he caught something in his peripheral vision. A girl was walking up the hill, towards him. A girl he didn't know. Well, who could that be?

Back to top Go down
http://sam-theham.tumblr.com/
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Lazy lazy day (Sarah)   Lazy lazy day (Sarah) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:24 am

Osaki walked towards the boy she had spotted on the hill, she smiled and waved trying to look nonthreatening as she tucked her hair behind her ear and fixed her bow that was strung across her back. She stood infront of the boy and smiled. "hi there, my name is Osaki Omoki." She knelt down and held her hand out to him.
Back to top Go down
Sam the ham

Sam the ham

PostSubject: Re: Lazy lazy day (Sarah)   Lazy lazy day (Sarah) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:32 am

ELLIOT BECKETT

He returned the girl's smile, and waved back, even though he had no idea who she was. He guessed that was just polite. He had no idea why she approached him, but she did. She held out her hand and introduced herself.

Elliot shook her outstretched hand. "Hey there, Osaki." He gave her a small bow, which, with his guitar on his lap, looked rather awkward. "My name's Elliot. Pleasure."

He looked at her, and then back up at the clear blue sky. The sun shined into his eyes and he squinted at the light, before going back at her. "What brings you outside on a beautiful day like this?"

Last edited by Sam the ham on Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Lazy lazy day (Sarah)   Lazy lazy day (Sarah) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:39 am

Osaki smiled and sat down next to him, she looked up at the sky and smiled softly. "I dont know...i just felt like a walk and have never been up here before." She looked at him and flashes him a brilliant smile. "so tell me about yourself elliot."
Back to top Go down
Sam the ham

Sam the ham

PostSubject: Re: Lazy lazy day (Sarah)   Lazy lazy day (Sarah) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:44 am

ELLIOT BECKETT

Elliot shrugged at her answer, seeing as he had nothing to reply. He continued his mindless strumming as she asked him about himself. He bit his lip and thought. "Well, I'm not really good at describing myself." He chuckled, and then continued. "I like...um, well, music?" He smiled cheekily, holding up his guitar, as if she couldn't see. "That's basically it!" He laughed again.

Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Lazy lazy day (Sarah)   Lazy lazy day (Sarah) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:52 am

Osaki smiled and laughed softly and tucked her hair behind her ear again. "so, who's your godly parent?." She grinned and looked him up and down"from your looks, skill and natural cheekiness...Im gonna say apollo?"
Back to top Go down
Sam the ham

Sam the ham

PostSubject: Re: Lazy lazy day (Sarah)   Lazy lazy day (Sarah) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:59 am

ELLIOT BECKETT

Elliot smiled at her and said, "Is it really that obvious?" He knew that is was. From the guitar alone, you'd probably know he was an Apollo kid. (Not that kids from other cabins couldn't play, but hey, if you're guessing the Godly parent of a demigod with a guitar, you'd say Apollo too.) "So, what about you, little lady?" He asked, keeping the smile on his face. "Why don't you tell me about yourself? And your Godly parent, too." He looked back up at the sky and kept his eyes there as he strummed. "Seems only fair."

Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Lazy lazy day (Sarah)   Lazy lazy day (Sarah) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:02 am

Osaki smiled and looked at him. "Not much to tell either, i had a pretty boring life until i came to CHB, never had many friends and that much hasnt changed, i hardly know any kids from my cabin." She looked at the sky and added. "Also, since i guessed your godly parent, its only fair you guess mine hot shot."She smirked slightly and layed back with her hands behind her head.
Back to top Go down
Sam the ham

Sam the ham

PostSubject: Re: Lazy lazy day (Sarah)   Lazy lazy day (Sarah) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:10 am

ELLIOT BECKETT

"D'you want me to introduce you to a bunch of people?" He offered. Being a full time camper for five years can have its perks, meaning he knew a lot of people. Well, not everyone. That'd be kinda impossible, even for him. "I'm sure someone would be gracious enough to offer a friendship with you."

Raising an eyebrow at her, he mulled over her for a moment. Kinda flirty, though that probably didn't count, because he flirted with her first. Hey, she's kinda attractive, he'd give her that. Maybe? Well, better give it a shot.

"Hm, kinda hard. It's not like you've got a sign over your head." And then he patted his guitar, "Unlike me. But I'm going to take a wild guess here and say..." He paused for a moment and said, "Demeter? Hm, um, Athena? Oh, maybe Aphrodite?"

Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Lazy lazy day (Sarah)   Lazy lazy day (Sarah) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:13 am

Osaki smiled and nodded to him. "That sound wonderful thank you Elliot." She giggled smiled up at him and waited for his guess. As he said the 3 names she laughed and sat up. "hm very good." She grinned and shut her eyes. "Im a daughter of Aphrodite. Tell me Elliot." She sat up and shook her hair from her eyes and smiled at him winking slightly. "Why are you up here all on your own?"
Back to top Go down
Sam the ham

Sam the ham

PostSubject: Re: Lazy lazy day (Sarah)   Lazy lazy day (Sarah) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:22 am

ELLIOT BECKETT

He smiled and then said, "What? Me? Alone? That's preposterous." Playing a few more chords, and his fingers happened to strum a chord progression that sounds very much like a song. He thought about maybe writing it down, but he let it slide. He was talking to someone.

"Who could possibly think I'm alone when I've got such a lovely lady next to me?" Elliot laughed, but then added, "All jokes aside, though. I like being alone from time to time. People get overbearing sometimes, don't you think?" He paused to sigh, but then added, "And it helps me concentrate on my music."

Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Lazy lazy day (Sarah)   Lazy lazy day (Sarah) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:30 am

Osaki smiled and looked at him, listening to him play, She giggled and blushed at the complement. "Thats a very good point." She then looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Would you like me to leave you to your music Elliot? id hate to impose and be a nuisance."
Back to top Go down
Sam the ham

Sam the ham

PostSubject: Re: Lazy lazy day (Sarah)   Lazy lazy day (Sarah) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:45 am

ELLIOT BECKETT

"Oh no, it's perfectly fine." Elliot insisted, "I've been here since this morning. The solitude's fine but not for the whole day." He smiled.

Plucking at a few random chords, an idea struck him. "Hey, d'you wanna hear a song?" He eyed her, wondering if she was one to appreciate original music. "There's one I've been working on. Dunno if you'd wanna hear it, but yeah."

Back to top Go down
Sarah Kanari

Sarah Kanari

PostSubject: Re: Lazy lazy day (Sarah)   Lazy lazy day (Sarah) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:13 pm

Osaki smiled at him and nodded knowing he had a good point. She then smiled big and looked at him. "Sure id love to Elliot." She smiled and layed backwards and looked at him
Back to top Go down
Sam the ham

Sam the ham

PostSubject: Re: Lazy lazy day (Sarah)   Lazy lazy day (Sarah) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:30 am

ELLIOT BECKETT

Elliot smiled and placed his fingers on the fretboard, ready to play the song. "I've actually got the first verse and the chorus ready on this. I'll play a couple longs for you. Took me a while to do, so not all of it's ready. Sorry if it's a bit rough." He said, and then immediately started his strumming. A fast paced strum and complicated chrod progression filled the air, and Elliot's baritone followed sooned after.

"Say, wasn't that funny day?" He sang, trying to keep his eyes on his guitar. "Gee, you had a funny way, a way about you. A kind of glow of something new." He said, and then ran through the rest of the song. When he finished, he smiled at her.

"So, what d'you think? I sort of wrote it for this one girl I like. D'you think she'd like it?"

note: crap post is crap. sorry 'bout that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lazy lazy day (Sarah)   Lazy lazy day (Sarah) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lazy lazy day (Sarah)
Page 1 of 1